Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Buhari Won't Respond To Kachukwu Memo And Nothing Would Happen. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Won't Respond To Kachukwu Memo And Nothing Would Happen. (502 Views)

Buhari Won't Marry Sadia Umar Farouq - Dele Momodu / Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Won't Respond To Kachukwu Memo And Nothing Would Happen. by Kazim88: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nigerians have been wailing since 2015,

They was Ikoyigate scandal

Babachir Scandal, Up til now, Buhari have refuse to touch the Osibanjo led panel report.

Now Kachiukwu? At worst they would set up panel and committees.

The case would be closed.

Wailers should be patient, they would be more fresh cases.

Sadly Nigeria is about to be destroyed and they is nothing we can do about it but to wail.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won't Respond To Kachukwu Memo And Nothing Would Happen. by sixhours: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Kazim88:
Nigeria have be wailing since 2025,

They was Ikoyigate scandal

Babachir Scandal, Until now Buhari have refuse to touch the Osibanjo led panel report.

Now Kachiukwu? At worst they would set up panel and committees.

The case would be closed.

Waller should be patient, they would be more fresh cases.

*Sarcism•

Instead of you to be playing politics which will not benefit you, I will suggest you go back to school. You cannot spell correctly. You cannot make complete sentences. Are you not ashamed of yourself?

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Refining And Redefining Politics With An Intellectual Debate (pictures) / An Open Letter To Nigerian Agitators / Nigeria Does Not Need Restructuring - Lawal Kaita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.