Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished (68838 Views)

Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) / OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab / Muslim Women Dancing To "One Corner". Video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by michaelwilli(m): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
Santa Maria. I still comment after oga osewa put oath ontop
Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by johnstar(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
theapeman:
that doggy go sure pass but make sure she bend her hijab slightly small so that you go fit dey gently stroke her b0obs to and fro wink

My nigga grin
Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by theapeman: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
johnstar:

My nigga grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by babz11(m): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
jst passing by, i only observe there sch uniform is fine

1 Like

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by ussy09(m): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
No be small tin, dis children carry oo

1 Like

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by BALLOSKI: 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
Withdraw the dunderhead for the what they're.
Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by prophetMuhammad: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
iyke926:
They kids are just trying to have fun. I never knew Muslim girls can shake 'em round booty.

Then you have not being to places like Kano or have the oopportunity of finding your self alone with one

1 Like

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by Mubarak05(m): 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
Shuu
Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
prophetMuhammad:

Then you have not being to places like Kano or have the oopportunity of finding your self alone with one

Bro, I was posted to Kano but unfortunately I couldn't even visit the camp because of security issues then but I look forward to exploring the core Northern State s. smiley
Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by Contactibro(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]chai dis Alhajas try oo see yansh ..
Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by shomutuski(m): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Allahu Akbar.... shocked

I want these kinds of students..Come to Papa

[img]https://media./images/a57c720fa7a1d75fa5bb85203ed16410/tenor.gif[/img]

THANK YOU JESUSgrin

PS - all of una "accepted" to be Muslims just to see twerking...Thunder fire una! angry

pervert.. this your moniker says it all... lex adventure
Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by redcurry(f): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
iyke926:

You are now a part time Muslim. Greeting to you Al Johnstar Bin Al Sheriff
lolz.funny u.

oh yea!am a Christian. a good Christian sef.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by Sagay212: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
At least we are beginning to understand why some gullible religious extremist will kill innocent people just because they think 72 virgins will be waiting to phuck them in aljana...kikikik....just look at the big something the small girls are shaking...Chai!!! One thing I have noticed is that most of these girls are being forced to wear all these hijab, left to them they wonna be wild and have fun.... so na wetin all these alfas dey enjoy be this.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
redcurry:
lolz.funny u.

oh yea!am a Christian. a good Christian sef.

That's nice to know. The swearing to be a Muslim thing ain't nice to a non Muslim. Just don't know why the .. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pitiable situation.
Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by TerrorSquad147: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
theapeman:
our fellow Muslim brothers, hold your erected peniis and say "Allahabad! Allahabad"

bless Muhammed for this wonderful twerking for our diick have been satisfy.
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by burner44(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Those Muslim girls dey secondary school abi I go lyk go start high school for Ghana see their big big yansh
Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
Benjaminfranklyn:
Is there any way in the holy Quran they mentioned "twerking"?
What punishment is stipulated in the Quran against twerking?
I guess this kids who are acting base on youthful exuberance will be flogged 40 strokes publicly??
O lord save them

Abeg for your quality websites call 07065155036
it not right if u r dat daft
Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Sagay212:
At least we are beginning to understand why some gullible religious extremist will kill innocent people just because they think 72 virgins will be waiting to phuck them in aljana...kikikik....just look at the big something the small girls are shaking...Chai!!! One thing I have noticed is that most of these girls are being forced to wear all these hijab, left to them they wonna be wild and have fun.... so na wetin all these alfas dey enjoy be this.
whatever buzz of
Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
checkpoint:
Yansh is too big for a secondary school pikin, i still having this feeling that the uniform might have been borrowed.

But nairaland don messup oh.
Must i be a moslem before i comment the fact that i clicked yes doesnt mean I'll change my religion today. Seun this is a very mumu thing to do
johnstar:
Must i be a Muslim b4 i comment here

C big nyash oooo

Oluwa ooo

Kwkeee
checkpoint:
Yansh is too big for a secondary school pikin, i still having this feeling that the uniform might have been borrowed.

But nairaland don messup oh.
Must i be a moslem before i comment the fact that i clicked yes doesnt mean I'll change my religion today. Seun this is a very mumu thing to do
E pain ena say ena go first recite qalimatu shahada

make ena go invent ena own na
since d Christians are good at inventing things
I have an idea mayb u write one of d jaagon ur pastors utter when they r posessed demonic evil spirit (when dey claim to b in d spirit) LAUGHING
Re: Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished by nolio(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
lobatan
so all the HIJAAB NA WASH!!!!!! shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State / Boy Or Girl Child, Which Is Better? - An Islamic Perspective / Daily Ramadan Midnight Nafilats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.