Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

#ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten (27640 Views)

Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo / Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos / Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by mccoy47(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Some ppl deserve a place worse than hell

1 Like

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
It was a shocking incident, hadn't seen anything that brutal before! May their souls rest in peace & the offenders brought to proper justice!

2 Likes

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Ekiseme(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
Sad,

Continue resting in peace brothers.

1 Like

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Ohcanada(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
LIFE in NIGERIA is short and brutish. Bad roads,.no water,.no electricity and no justice. To hell with all their bastard leaders.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Ekiseme(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
DoubleSixMUZIK:
It was a shocking incident, hadn't seen anything that brutal before! May their souls rest in peace & the offenders brought to proper justice!
I dey tell you, couldn't believe what I saw the first time I watched it then.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by sotomayor: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
those useless cultist
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Achile1515: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Is sad that most people wrtting the comments don't know that the case has been done and dusted. Some of the perpetrators were sentened to death while some, I think got long sentencing. Pls, let try to get informed so that we will not be deformed.

6 Likes

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by ForValour: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Too bad they were cut short in their prime. May they find mercy in the bossom of the Lord. So sad.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Tensionstar(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
so sad....probably dy is more to dis story...going to collect money frm a debtor at 4am is somehow
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by demobaba1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
May they continue to rest in peace (Amen). But the person wey write this story no dey try, he seems not to know the difference between ''were'' and ''where''. ...and went on rampage by rioting and destroying properties in the community WERE the students had been lynched. ...as well as exposed some loopholes in Nigeria's law enforcement system. Several people WHERE arrested in connection with the crime ...

3 Likes

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by babzo(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Na so these guys die o.
And the case vanished

Which case vanished? Use your brain oga. Instead of watching and following really news...Na so so nonsense.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by demobaba1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Na so these guys die o. And the case vanished
Bros the case never vanish, judgement has been served on the accused persons.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by babzo(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
Kobicove:
Were the perpetrators of this act eventually apprehended?

Yes. Tried in court and sentenced to death.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by babzo(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
wheesin:
5 yrs already wow. I'm very sure the perpetrators are living comfortably among other humans

Comfortably where? When they are on death row.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Mammieace(f): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
wheesin:
5 yrs already wow. I'm very sure the perpetrators are living comfortably among other humans
So sad. Rip to the dead.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
It took me days before I got myself, after watching that clip..

How can we humans be so callous?

Young guys with a bright future...one of them even used to travel out on vacay sef...heard one of his songs, I wan weep..

Even heard one of them had to be buried in the forest according to traditional rites because of how he died..

Thanks to the OP for this rememberance

Jungle justice is NOT the way...

Innocent ones have gone like that!

May their souls RIP

2 Likes

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Critiker: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
One thing is certain: if they were killed for the sin they did not commit, the killers will know no peace in their entire lives

rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Horlohlah: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
wheesin:
Wow...Look who I jammed on the street of Nairaland. cheesy

Hi, it's been a long time. It's Larem.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by JoeMaddog: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
So painful, still remember like it was yesterday. The perpetrators won't go free, even if the lawlessness in Nigeria will, karma won't.
Be like say NA akamu dey your brain. lawlessness in Nigeria, ,,, as if Ghana is lawful... Oponu
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Deo1986(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
what Op posted isn't factual. The truth of the matter was this: those young men where 'mafians' a trendy cult of the sons of the rich in portharcourt. That fateful morning(4:30 am) they were on their way to remove their number one whom they claim was not rugged enough. They were actually five in number! On sighting them at that odd hour, the number one jumped the perimeter fence screaming thief, thief. The one with a gun actually shot wether in the air or at the fleeing number one no longer matters and that was what really caged them because the vigilante group demanded an explanation for the gun shots when they were conered. and then the one with the gun, shot again in the air to disperse the vigilante group a in order for them to escape but th rest didnt understand so he alone escaped. The incident was indeed a tragic one. While we condemn such outlandish act, we do well to advise our kids and loved ones to steer clear of cultism. I have written a book on the incident, i titled it 'Tragedies'.

2 Likes

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by makydebbie(f): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
JoeMaddog:
Be like say NA akamu dey your brain. lawlessness in Nigeria, ,,, as if Ghana is lawful... Oponu
Let me hear word. Your brain is dead! All these lowlifes that their generation cannot afford a trip to Ghana will be spewing thrash from their already decayed brain. undecided

Nigeria is lawful, that'll be the biggest lie ever. Mtcheew. undecided
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Omoluabi16(m): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
Just 1 or 2 bloodied picture was enough for me. I didn't watch that gory video. I wept for them, because it could have been anybody. Humanity failed that day.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Pacyrus(m): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
How time flies �
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by hennriposh(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
RIP ugo
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by gmacnoms(m): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Deo1986:
what Op posted isn't factual. The truth of the matter was this: those young men where 'mafians' a trendy cult of the sons of the rich in portharcourt. That fateful morning(4:30 am) they were on their way to remove their number one whom they claim was not rugged enough. They were actually five in number! On sighting them at that odd hour, the number one jumped the perimeter fence screaming thief, thief. The one with a gun actually shot wether in the air or at the fleeing number one no longer matters and that was what really caged them because the vigilante group demanded an explanation for the gun shots when they were conered. and then the one with the gun, shot again in the air to disperse the vigilante group a in order for them to escape but th rest didnt understand so he alone escaped. The incident was indeed a tragic one. While we condemn such outlandish act, we do well to advise our kids and loved ones to steer clear of cultism. I have written a book on the incident, i titled it 'Tragedies'.
please, may I ask how know this?

3 Likes

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Those boys. I definitely have not forgotten them. RIP.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by JoeMaddog: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Let me hear word. Your brain is dead! All these lowlifes that their generation cannot afford a trip to Ghana will be spewing thrash from their already decayed brain. undecided

Nigeria is lawful, that'll be the biggest lie ever. Mtcheew. undecided
Yea. .. Bit.ches Normal rhetoric "broke" as if they've ever work for money in their life I know you're use to lowlifers that anyone you see seems it... Ugly debbie from Ghana, you need to go out of that your Ghana to know Ghana is nowhere near a country. It's not better than Zambia or Togo. When we talking Nigeria, we can talk about SA or Kenya not small Ghana that the economy of Lagos is bigger than.
BTW, hope that nigga you came to visit last month in Nigeria bleeped you well

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by alcuin(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Deo1986:

Are you sure about this? Or you are just trying to rehash a cooked up story to defend the act.

2 Likes

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by highness25(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
tstx:
They just had to wake up by 4am to go and retrieve money from a debtor.....

Lesson learnt:
Dog wey patient dey chop the fattest bone..

If they had just calmed down wait till day break all of em for dey with us now.
the pic shown where they were beaten to death didn't look like the incident happened around 4am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by basketbrain(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=Deo1986 post=61137805]what Op posted isn't factual. The truth of the matter was this: those young men where 'mafians' a trendy cult of the sons of the rich in portharcourt. That fateful morning(4:30 am) they were on their way to remove their number one whom they claim was not rugged enough. They were actually five in number! On sighting them at that odd hour, the number one jumped the perimeter fence screaming thief, thief. The one with a gun actually shot wether in the air or at the fleeing number one no longer matters and that was what really caged them because the vigilante group demanded an explanation for the gun shots when they were conered. and then the one with the gun, shot again in the air to disperse the vigilante group a in order for them to escape but th rest didnt understand so he alone escaped. The incident was indeed a tragic one. While we condemn such outlandish act, we do well to advise our kids and loved ones to steer clear of cultism. I have written a book on the incident, i titled it 'Tragedies'.

So how long for where you in the bushes hiding when all this was happening? Or are you number one? Vigilante? Or amongst the blood thirsty mob.?

3 Likes

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by makydebbie(f): 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
JoeMaddog:
Yea. .. Bit.ches Normal rhetoric "broke" as if they've ever work for money in their life I know you're use to lowlifers that anyone you see seems it... Ugly debbie from Ghana, you need to go out of that your Ghana to know Ghana is nowhere near a country. It's not better than Zambia or Togo. When we talking Nigeria, we can talk about SA or Kenya not small Ghana that the economy of Lagos is bigger than.
BTW, hope that nigga you came to visit last month in Nigeria bleeped you well

Alternate account, that is stalking me back to back. Continue. grin
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by njelrapheal: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
xreal:
In a zoo, the beasts have their corner where the wild ones are found.

If Nigeria is a zoo as they call it; then their region is meant for the wild. They are the animals.

if only you are educated enough not to look at it sentiment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Stowaway Dies In Arik Air Plane / Man Shares Near Death Experience With Boko Haram And The Army In Yobe / 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.