Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

#ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten (27650 Views)

Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo / Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos / Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by JoeMaddog: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Alternate account, that is stalking me back to back. Continue. grin

It's hard not to notice you when you have no life outside nairaland. Romanceland residential bit.ch
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Ishilove: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Just 1 or 2 bloodied picture was enough for me. I didn't watch that gory video. I wept for them, because it could have been anybody. Humanity failed that day.
I have never watched the video. I don't have stomach
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Chai, See my Lyod Aka Big L and Ogbonna Aka Tipsy. how we used to rap back then at Stv rap battle contest. Lyod was the champion then followed by Knowledge. may their soul rest on. missed you guys

2 Likes

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by makydebbie(f): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
JoeMaddog:
It's hard not to notice you when you have no life outside nairaland. Romanceland residential bit.ch
Says an alternate account. grin
Abeg gerrof my mention you're too dull for me.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Mourin(f): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
it's five years already, I can only imagine the agony they went through before they eventually took their last breath..
keep resting in peace
say no to jungle justice
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Deo1986(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
gmacnoms:
please, may I ask how know this?
I know the actual story will not be palatable. Anyway believe what was cooked for you by the then Amaechi's Government.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
JoeMaddog:
Be like say NA akamu dey your brain. lawlessness in Nigeria, ,,, as if Ghana is lawful... Oponu

Seriously, I despise people like you. IQ level = -100%.

Assuming Ghana isn't better than Nigeria when it comes to justice, does it make Nigeria better?
Wake up and stop thinking Nigeria should be "defended", especially when you've got so many problems to solve.

Even if Nigeria is the so called "Giant of Africa" (which it's not in ANY WAY ) it doesn't change the fact that it's a local champion. Africa is still the poorest continent (despite its resources ) in the world. If you want to prove to the world how patriotic you are then be politically active and start using your brain undecided

Most importantly, stop whining on a thread which is meant to honor four young guys who were murdered. It could have been you

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by imustsaymymindo: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
RIP brothers.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by RighteousI: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
I don't know why you guys are surprised by the barbarism, those chimpanzees were just being zoogerians.

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by salam1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
If son wailers v dere way dey will still blame buhari for dis
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Noblewhiz(m): 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
R. I.. P men...
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Obiwiz(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
xreal:
In a zoo, the beasts have their corner where the wild ones are found.

If Nigeria is a zoo as they call it; then their region is meant for the wild. They are the animals.

Aluu is Rivers. Not part of the southeast. Don't let hate blind you.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Melian(f): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
And it still makes me want to cry. I feel sad each time I remember this. May their souls find peace.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by anibestlala(m): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
tstx:
They just had to wake up by 4am to go and retrieve money from a debtor.....

Lesson learnt:
Dog wey patient dey chop the fattest bone..

If they had just calmed down wait till day break all of em for dey with us now.
And you believed that cock and bull story.retrieve debt indeed. mtcheeew!
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Melian(f): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
sotomayor:
those useless cultist

Were they really cultists?
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by ebk10(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Deo1986:
what Op posted isn't factual. The truth of the matter was this: those young men where 'mafians' a trendy cult of the sons of the rich in portharcourt. That fateful morning(4:30 am) they were on their way to remove their number one whom they claim was not rugged enough. They were actually five in number! On sighting them at that odd hour, the number one jumped the perimeter fence screaming thief, thief. The one with a gun actually shot wether in the air or at the fleeing number one no longer matters and that was what really caged them because the vigilante group demanded an explanation for the gun shots when they were conered. and then the one with the gun, shot again in the air to disperse the vigilante group a in order for them to escape but th rest didnt understand so he alone escaped. The incident was indeed a tragic one. While we condemn such outlandish act, we do well to advise our kids and loved ones to steer clear of cultism. I have written a book on the incident, i titled it 'Tragedies'.
how factual is what you just wrote ? you weren't there around 4:30 to witness all these

2 Likes

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by anibestlala(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
Deo1986:
what Op posted isn't factual. The truth of the matter was this: those young men where 'mafians' a trendy cult of the sons of the rich in portharcourt. That fateful morning(4:30 am) they were on their way to remove their number one whom they claim was not rugged enough. They were actually five in number! On sighting them at that odd hour, the number one jumped the perimeter fence screaming thief, thief. The one with a gun actually shot wether in the air or at the fleeing number one no longer matters and that was what really caged them because the vigilante group demanded an explanation for the gun shots when they were conered. and then the one with the gun, shot again in the air to disperse the vigilante group a in order for them to escape but th rest didnt understand so he alone escaped. The incident was indeed a tragic one. While we condemn such outlandish act, we do well to advise our kids and loved ones to steer clear of cultism. I have written a book on the incident, i titled it 'Tragedies'.
For the first time someone has been bold enough to tell the other side of the story though you didn't add how Aluu was turned into a den of stealing ,raping and molestation by these cultists.In fact watching the video you would wonder why they didn't scream their innocence while they were beaten and like guilty criminals formed hard men until they were gruesomely murdered. Jungle justice is evil and so is joining cult groups to oppress others.

1 Like

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Ranchhoddas: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ishilove:

I have never watched the video. I don't have stomach
You shouldn't. You will regret it.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Ishilove: 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You shouldn't. You will regret it.
My dad couldn't last a minute watching it. Even my brother who loves gory videos paled and switched it off after two minutes.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by franchuks(m): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
Eternal rest grant unto them o Lord... May their killers know no peace!
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by danielnmerengwa(m): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
tstx:
They just had to wake up by 4am to go and retrieve money from a debtor.....

Lesson learnt:
Dog wey patient dey chop the fattest bone..

If they had just calmed down wait till day break all of em for dey with us now.
gosh! Listen to yourself.. Do you even think at all?

1 Like

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by JoeMaddog: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
lovelygurl:

Seriously, I despise people like you. IQ level = -100%.

Assuming Ghana isn't better than Nigeria when it comes to justice, does it make Nigeria better?
Wake up and stop thinking Nigeria should be "defended", especially when you've got so many problems to solve.

Even if Nigeria is the so called "Giant of Africa" (which it's not in ANY WAY ) it doesn't change the fact that it's a local champion. Africa is still the poorest continent (despite its resources ) in the world. If you want to prove to the world how patriotic you are then be politically active and start using your brain undecided

Most importantly, stop whining on a thread which is meant to honor four young guys who were murdered. It could have been you
Stop trying so hard to be intelligent... It's obvious you ain't. Is there anything like - 100%?
Nigeria is this, Nigeria is that... There's injustice all over the world. The world is an unjust place.
Now let me educate your dull brain. Justice have been served in this case, so stop your stu.pid whinning.

1 Like

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Ranchhoddas: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ishilove:

My dad couldn't last a minute watching it. Even my brother who loves gory videos paled and switched it off after two minutes.
I had nightmares... literally.
It's the most inhumane thing you are ever going to see.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by danielnmerengwa(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
anibestlala:
For the first time someone has been bold enough to tell the other side of the story though you didn't add how Aluu was turned into a den of stealing ,raping and molestation by these cultists.In fact watching the video you would wonder why they didn't scream their innocence while they were beaten and like guilty criminals formed hard men until they were gruesomely murdered. Jungle justice is evil and so is joining cult groups to oppress others.
and you believed that story? That explains the little bulge on your little finger, yes that one, that's where your brain is..

1 Like

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Ishilove: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I had nightmares... literally.
It's the most inhumane thing you are ever going to see.
I hope those people are punished. Seriously they must not go scot free
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by cyber5(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
NowPlaying
Iyanya x LadiPoe- Not Forgotten
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
danielnmerengwa:
and you believed that story? That explains the little bulge on your little finger, yes that one, that's where your brain is..
I don't see any bulge. It is flat, hollow and empty
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by danielnmerengwa(m): 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ishilove:

I don't see any bulge. It is flat, hollow and empty
oh! I'm sorry, your brain then is flat, hollow and empty...
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by onward4life(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
The Reason i 8 port hacourt!
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Ishilove: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
danielnmerengwa:
oh! I'm sorry, your brain then is flat, hollow and empty...
You are quoting the wrong person.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
I cried that day like it was my own blood brothers. it was very painful.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
I'm normally the macho type but I cried when I saw the pictures.
One thing I believe is the hottest depths of hell are reserved for those killers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief Caught At Federal University, Wukari, Taraba, Tied & Beaten (Photos) / Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan / 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.