Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

#ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten (27641 Views)

Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo / Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos / Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by sotomayor: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Your sars official and cultist friend are lying because they have no knowledge of what happened. Anyone telling you it was due to cult related activities is lying. Simple. There was an official police report and announcement which explained it was not cult related or armed robbery related.

The person who raised the false alarm, the house they were, presented himself to the police and confirmed he made a false alarm.

Now you are proving you are just spreading hearsay rumors of people who were guessing earlier what caused the death without knowing the truth.

You are spreading rumors just like your sars and cultist friend. Stop it. It is bad.
you believe social media just too much. i stayed in Allu when the incident happened.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by chinex276(m): 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
hakeem4:
Can't forget MI abaga's tribute to these boys.

I hope the lynchers are on their way to Golgotha?

ashes... I play that song everyday

1 Like

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
sotomayor:

you believe social media just too much. i stayed in Allu when the incident happened.

And what did your staying in Aluu tell you? I watched the Police report on Channels and AIT. It was even on the local television stations in Port Harcourt. So leave all the staying in Aluu talk because it was people there who made the biggest error in this case.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Deo1986:
Of all the crowd that paticipated in that barbaric act, how many were do you think were apprehended? no is siding that act on those boys but the fact is: what the media dished to the public was doctored by the Amaechi's government then. So i dont see any reason to drag this issue with you. Like i said, stick to what you think is the fact.

Better than sticking with rumors of people that had no idea of what happened. Imagine after all these years, you still thought the vigilante held them at 4:30am. This is too far from the truth. Learn to educate yourself more about a topic before spreading rumors as a fact. Finito.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
kingthreat:
I heard the boys were confraternity members. Y'all should put your energies to fighting against cultism in Rivers state. Its getting worse

Why write you heard when you have no iota of proof? Why spend time spreading unverified rumors. This is similar to the murderers who killed them saying they heard they were robbers. Later, detailed facts proved they were not robbers.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
sotomayor:
yes dont be decieved

Keep spreading false rumors and you have no facts to back it up. It is sad there are people like you who feed on spreading lies. Please, the man who raised the false alarm presented himself to the police. The Cult talk is a pure lie. Stop spreading it.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
sotomayor:
yes dont be decieved

I challenge you now to narrate the sequence of events that showed they are cult boys and I will prove to you that you do not know any thing about what happened. I am waiting. Mr. Staying in Aluu.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by wheesin(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Horlohlah:
Wow...Look who I jammed on the street of Nairaland. cheesy

Hi, it's been a long time. It's Larem.

Mzlarem what's up? Long time my padi cheesy
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Horlohlah: 12:02am On Oct 07, 2017
wheesin:

Mzlarem what's up? Long time my padi cheesy
I've been fine o and you? smiley
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by kingthreat(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Why write you heard when you have no iota of proof? Why spend time spreading unverified rumors. This is similar to the murderers who killed them saying they heard they were robbers. Later, detailed facts proved they were not robbers.

Those guys were mafian members who wanted to coup a don. No one in the world will tell you that. Yes there were not robbers but the question is why will the community kill 4 youths who were caught unarmed. They were armed for cultism not robbery . If you think cultism hasnt integrated into every aspect of youth life in Nigeria, you're on a long thing.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2017
kingthreat:

Those guys were mafian members who wanted to coup a don. No one in the world will tell you that. Yes there were not robbers but the question is why will the community kill 4 youths who were caught unarmed. They were armed for cultism not robbery . If you think cultism hasnt integrated into every aspect of youth life in Nigeria, you're on a long thing.

Stop talking out of ignorance. That coup of a don talk is very fake. Tekena first of all was looking for admission and was in no way participating in coup of Don. Chidiaka went for SOD dance practice that night. That is no way to prepare to overthrow a don of Mafia confraternity.

Lloyd and Ugonna spent the night at together in Lloyd's crib because of the robbery incidences at the area Ugonna stays.

When the Vigilante held them, there was not even a pen knife with them. How does someone overthrow don with nothing.

It is clear most of you with the Cult rumors are just ignorant people who have no idea of the incident. Ugonna sent a text message to a family friend that he was going to collect his money he paid someone and he would give her some. That was not long before they held them. Long after day break.

Stop spreading your fake news. It is too bad to be a rumor monger, tarnishing the names of innocent murdered young men.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:35am On Oct 07, 2017
kingthreat:

The vigilante killed them because someone raised a false alarm that they were robbing him. The person has confessed he raised a false alarm. No picture or testimony has ever come out of them being armed. The community members even robbed them of their expensive watches and phones.

Stop the ignorance. I knew that you had nothing. Just kitchen gossips.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2017
kingthreat:
I heard the boys were confraternity members. Y'all should put your energies to fighting against cultism in Rivers state. Its getting worse
It's obvious you know nothing and it's best you keep mute. Stop propagating hearsay! Just be quiet please.

1 Like

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by wheesin(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2017
Horlohlah:
I've been fine o and you? smiley

I'm good. Missed ur presence tho
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by kingthreat(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

It's obvious you know nothing and it's best you keep mute. Stop propagating hearsay! Just be quiet please.

Wait if you wany to collect money from your debtor, na for deep midnight you go do am abi? Gullible soul.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:12am On Oct 07, 2017
kingthreat:

Wait if you wany to collect money from your debtor, na for deep midnight you go do am abi? Gullible soul.
Gullible soul, who told you it was midnight? Were you there? Because I don't understand your blind argument, ThegoodJoe tried his best to school you on the matter and you are still forming know all. Or were you part of those who mobbed them to death? Because you sound like someone whom guilt is eating up. And besides let's assume they were cultist(which I know they weren't) who gave them the right to snuff life out of them? Who gave them the authority to take law into their hands? Because people like you just gullibly justify jungle justice. I pray you don't find yourself in such helpless situation. And it's best you respect the dead and don't speak ill of them especially when you know nothing about them.

2 Likes

Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2017
kingthreat:

Are you so ignorant not to read the replies to your own comments? Ugonna sent a message that morning to a family friend after day break. Yet because you want to spread lie, you are still saying midnight.

The four were not even together until that morning. Stop spreading gossips.

I was in school and someone owed me over eighty thousand. I always arrived there before seven am because I wanted to catch him at home. Until he paid me. Chidiaka and Tekena heard Ugonna was getting his money and joined their friend. Which is normal. None of them expected the false alarm.

The house of the person they went to is not a cultist. But, a youth pastor. He submitted himself.

So you can keep your ignorance. Saying midnight already shows you know nothing at all of the case. Just spreading fake rumors like a hobby.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by kingthreat(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

Gullible soul, who told you it was midnight? Were you there? Because I don't understand your blind argument, ThegoodJoe tried his best to school you on the matter and you are still forming know all. Or were you part of those who mobbed them to death? Because you sound like someone whom guilt is eating up. And besides let's assume they were cultist(which I know they weren't) who gave them the right to snuff life out of them? Who gave them the authority to take law into their hands? Because people like you just gullibly justify jungle justice. I pray you don't find yourself in such helpless situation. And it's best you respect the dead and don't speak ill of them especially when you know nothing about them.

I gave my story. You gave yours. I never advocated their murder. It was a setup still.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Horlohlah: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
wheesin:

I'm good. Missed ur presence tho
The good old days smiley. Life gotta happen, my regards to Khassy.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by otokx(m): 11:37am On Oct 08, 2017
Those that have ears let them hear.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by DaAwesome1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
after 5yrs,the screen shots still hunts me,,nd worse still is that jungle justice is more popular
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by hausadreturn(m): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
So painful.
Reminds me of the murder of George Iwilade (Africa) and 4 others in OAU, Ile-Ife campus in 1999.
The worst thing...this one happened on campus gan gan.
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by tstx(m): 8:29am On Oct 12, 2017
anibestlala:
And you believed that cock and bull story.retrieve debt indeed. mtcheeew!
I stay in Aluu bro
Re: #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Only God knows what is hidden to man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shares Near Death Experience With Boko Haram And The Army In Yobe / Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos / Thief Caught At Federal University, Wukari, Taraba, Tied & Beaten (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.