Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Is President Buhari Still Incharge? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Buhari Still Incharge? (1326 Views)

Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions / "Buhari Not Incharge Of His Government' - Peter Obi / Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by Baboski4real(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Fellow nairaland. Is President Muhammadu Buhari still in charge of the government?
Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by 989900: 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
I don't think so.

2 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by SalamRushdie: 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
He is fully in charge , when things start improving then you know he is no longer incharge but as long as things look bleak and uncertain then be rest assured Its Muhammadu Buhari that is incharge

10 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by aolawale025: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
It's obvious he is not. Some forces have hijacked the government

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by amidafrica: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Cabals such as rats grin

2 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by uboma(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
PMB was never in charge from day 1

2 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by smardray(m): 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Jubrin is

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by GreyLaw(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
President Buhari has always been in charge!

Saying he isn't in charge is a sly way of absolving him of all blames.

One thing I'm sure of is that, the current president is not any better than all the other corrupt people who have ruled Nigeria before now. Buhari is just better at image laundering.

The big boss is always shielded from criticisms, while the smaller bosses run the rackets for him. If they are caught, the big boss walks free. If they are not caught, the big boss gets all the money.

That's how these guys roll.

5 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by zombieHUNTER: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
The old dude is in charge
He is just a calamity
A man who doesn't know why he is a president

2 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
GreyLaw:

One thing I'm sure of is that, the current president is not any better than all the other corrupt people who have ruled Nigerian before now. Buhari is just better at image laundering.

The big boss is always shielded from criticisms, while the smaller bosses run the rackets for him. If they are caught, the big boss walks free. If they are not caught, the big boss gets all the money.

God bless you with more wisdom bro. you're wise. Zombies are looking for a way to indirectly shift blames from the dullard. ndia Ara!

2 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by TheKingdom: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
Th nurses at London hospital are in charge of the nigger Area

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by ashjay001(m): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Doesnt look on top of his job! And, naive to boot!

Maybe, we believed a myth!shocked

2 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
He is fully in charge , when things start improving then you know he is no longer incharge but as long as things look bleak and uncertain then be rest assured Its Muhammadu Buhari that is incharge

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahh...!! U don finish Buhari.!!

2 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by tashashiel(f): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by tashashiel(f): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
GreyLaw:

One thing I'm sure of is that, the current president is not any better than all the other corrupt people who have ruled Nigeria before now. Buhari is just better at image laundering.

bru you're right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by Jesusloveyou: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
Democracy is the worst form of government,
We need a compassionate military MAN to take over.

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by Jesusloveyou: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
The old dude is in charge
He is just a calamity
A man who doesn't know why he is a president
was your ineffectual buffoon in charge when billions were missing?

2 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by tsdarkside(m): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
i dont think so....in a democratic system the president is not realy in charge...

the governors have more power than the president...thats why obansanjo failed,jonathan failed and buhari will fail too...

if we dont return back to military rule then nothing will change....
Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by tsdarkside(m): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by BeardedMeat(m): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Are you OK at all? Lol...how quick you denounce the New sherrifatu! The body odour president! tongue
Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by BeardedMeat(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
tsdarkside:
i dont think so....in a democratic system the president is not realy in charge...

the governors have more power than the president...thats why obansanjo failed,jonathan failed and buhari will fail too...

Buhahahahaha grin grin Zombies no go kee pesin for NL
Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by BeardedMeat(m): 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
was your ineffectual buffoon in charge when billions were missing?
Buhari has taken buffoonery to a new level!

2 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by Jesusloveyou: 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Are you OK at all? Lol...how quick you denounce the New sherrifatu! The body odour president! tongue
this is not the buhari I knew in 84 .
And I can't denounce buhari, but the people working with him, I known not

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by BeardedMeat(m): 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
this is not the buhari I knew in 84 .
And I can't denounce buhari, but the people working with him, I known not
Of course it's not the buhari of 1984, this one is Jubrin from Sudan tongue
Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by Jesusloveyou: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Of course it's not the buhari of 1984, this one is Jubrin from Sudan tongue
better blame jubrin, not buhari

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by BeardedMeat(m): 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
better blame jubrin, not buhari
Lol...your fellow zombies have since deserted NL. Why are you proving sturborn? You no dey shame ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by Jesusloveyou: 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Lol...your fellow zombies have since deserted NL. Why are you proving sturborn? You no dey shame ni? grin
this is the best government in the history of Nigeria.
A government that fight and exposed herself for the benefit of the people.
Has this ever happened before.
This jubrin of a President is something else.

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by BeardedMeat(m): 2:19am On Oct 06, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
this is the best government in the history of Nigeria.
A government that fight and exposed herself for the benefit of the people.
Has this ever happened before.
This jubrin of a President is something else.
The delusion is real bro

3 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 06, 2017
GreyLaw:

Buhari had a good team behind him that packaged him well. He is worse than Abacha in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by nawtyme: 6:51am On Oct 06, 2017
tsdarkside:

I swear, you are beyond redemption. God forbid.
Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by sharpwriter(m): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Great irony and sacarsm

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Still Incharge? by Okoroawusa: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Fully in charge!

SAI BABA!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Reject Ranking As World’s Worst / Breaking News - Saraki's Loyalists Boast Of Leaving APC Soon / New; Trending "Medical Record" On How Many People One Had Slept With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.