Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Things You Should Never Do For Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Should Never Do For Your Man (3024 Views)

10 Husband Materials Your Man, Fiancee Must Have 100% (photos) / If Your Man Slapped You, What Would You Do? / 'dear Ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Clean And Have Sex To Keep Him' - Angela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by RoyalBlak007: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Attempt to solve all his problems

Even if your man has some financial issues or problems at work, you should never try to rescue him from all his troubles by yourself. By doing so, you will end up living with an indecisive and helpless partner who is afraid to take responsibility for his future. Always remember that you’re a woman, not a workhorse who can handle everything.

Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by RoyalBlak007: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Give him expensive presents all the time

It’s best to give each other gifts that are equal in value. Giving expensive presents to your loved one, especially when he can’t allow himself to return the favor, can make him feel awkward and bad about himself. Moreover, if you’re dealing with an unscrupulous man, he can just use your love to get what he wants.

Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by RoyalBlak007: 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Be a shoulder for him to cry on

Unlike women, men don’t fall in love with girls feeling sorry for them. Remember that just because you’re always there for him emotionally and spiritually doesn’t mean that your relationship is deep and fulfilling.
A wise woman supports and inspires her husband to new achievements. And this really is one of the secrets of a happy relationship.

Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by daewoorazer(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2017

On behalf of Men Association of Nigeria (MAN), we condemn these points and politely ask the OP to change the topic to

'Things girls should never do for RoyalBlak007'

In anticipation, thank you.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by RoyalBlak007: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Say "What did I tell you?"

Even if you’re 100% right, there is nothing more provocative than the phrase "What did I tell you?" By saying this, you show your man that you are smarter than he is, and this is tactless. Every man needs to feel significant and important. Asserting your dominance over him will hardly help you to build a harmonious relationship.

Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by Divay22(f): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Unlike women, men don’t fall in love with girls feeling sorry for them. Remember that just because you’re always there for him emotionally and spiritually doesn’t mean that your relationship is deep and fulfilling.
A wise woman supports and inspires her husband to new achievements. And this really is one of the secrets of a happy relationship.
I don't quite agree with this tho..

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by RoyalBlak007: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Give up your personal life and career

Just because a woman has found the love of her life doesn’t mean she has to give up her friends and career. Unfortunately, if you sacrifice your personal pleasures in order to care for your family, your sweetheart may lose interest in your relationship one day. The more varied your life outside your family is, the more your spouse will appreciate you. But always remember: extremes are dangerous.

3 Likes

Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by makydebbie(f): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

If I don't do this, is it his "Female bestie" that'll be doing it?

6 Likes

Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by RoyalBlak007: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Change your appearance

It is perfectly natural for a woman to want to look nice for the man she loves. But if your man pressures you to change your look drastically, you don’t need him.
At the same time, if your sweetheart asks you about something you can easily agree to, don’t be stubborn. It won’t cause any damage to your relationship and, on the contrary, it will strengthen your emotional connection.

Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by RoyalBlak007: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
daewoorazer:

On behalf of Men Association of Nigeria (MAN), we condemn these points and politely ask the OP to change the topic to

'Things girls should never do for RoyalBlak007'

In anticipation, thank you.

gringrin
Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by GeeString: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Divay22:

I don't quite agree with this tho..

I'm a man & I agree with him 100%! What wuss will keep crying over spilt milk when he only needs a few words of encouragement to pick himself up & move on?!

makydebbie:

No one - except you are still dating boys. Real men hate it when you feel sorry for them. It makes us feel vulnerable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by makydebbie(f): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
GeeString:

I'm a man & I agree with him 100%! What wuss will keep crying over spilt milk when he only needs a few words of encouragement to pick himself up & move on?!

No one - except you are still dating boys. Real men hate it when you feel sorry for them. It makes us feel vulnerable.
If I don't give him my shoulder, who will? I'm supposed to be there during his up and down moments. So I should leave during his down moment because he doesn't wants me to feel sorry for him? Bullocks.

4 Likes

Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by GeeString: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
If I don't give him my shoulder, who will? I'm supposed to be there during his up and down moments. So I should leave during his down moment because he doesn't wants me to feel sorry for him? Bullocks.

Giving him a shoulder to cry on is quite different from being there for him.

You can offer words of encouragement and advice but letting him just lay there in regret and "had i knowns", won't benefit either of you.

He'll just get used to it & grow lazy from there - afterall, you've made it clear you fully understand why he is not achieving much.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by makydebbie(f): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
GeeString:

Giving him a shoulder to cry on is quite different from being there for him.

You can offer words of encouragement and advice
but letting him just lay there in regret and "had i knowns", won't benefit either of you.

He'll just get used to it & grow lazy from there - afterall, you've made it clear you fully understand why he is not achieving much.
That's what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by mofeoluwadassah: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
hmmmm....
Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by RoyalBlak007: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:

♤You once told me

♤you love sharing grin
Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
I would never give up my personal life for a guy.... But then, i'll give him a shoulder to cry on, i'll care for him, i'll correct him lovingly and i'll spoil him with gifts too.. Cause that's what a relationship is all about..

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by RoyalBlak007: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
mhizesther:
I would never give up my personal life for a guy.. .

♤ Even if it's...

♤Wizkid ? wink
Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by makydebbie(f): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤You once told me

♤you love sharing grin
Oh I did? Not anymore. grin
Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Even if it's...

♤Wizkid ? wink

Bro even.if it's bill Gates son!! It's my personal life
Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by RoyalBlak007: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Oh I did? Not anymore. grin

♤Cool! Cúm here smiley

♤give påpi a huggy cool

Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by RoyalBlak007: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
mhizesther:

Bro even.if it's bill Gates son!! It's my personal life

♤ Whaaaaaåt!

Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by muller101(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Waiting for a counter thread
Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by makydebbie(f): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Cool! Cúm here smiley

♤give påpi a huggy cool
Which papi? Lemme come and be going. grin
Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by RoyalBlak007: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Which papi? Lemme come and be going. grin

♤ Of course! wink

♤ You'll Definitely cúm before you go cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by RoyalBlak007: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
grin grin
Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by GeeString: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
That's what I'm talking about.

Better.

Else, you 4 chop beating
Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by makydebbie(f): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
GeeString:

Better.

Else, you 4 chop beating
From?
Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by GeeString: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
From?

Nobody.
You go jus dey ontop bed receive slap 4rm nowhere.
Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by makydebbie(f): 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
GeeString:

Nobody.

You go jus dey ontop bed receive slap 4rm nowhere.
I no kill anybody. grin
Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by GeeString: 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
I no kill anybody. grin

How sure are you?

You might have rejected a dude b4 & he proceeds to commit suicide.

The blood is on your hands.
Re: Things You Should Never Do For Your Man by makydebbie(f): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
GeeString:

How sure are you?

You might have rejected a dude b4 & he proceeds to commit suicide.

The blood is on your hands.
Lol, that hardly happens lol. From the beginning, I'll always tell them it's not possible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are Going To Regret It If You Lose The Girl Who Loved You / . / Ohh No!!! She's Going. What Can I Do??? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.