Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? (4971 Views)

Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names / "Parents!, Never Show Much Love To A Child Than The Rest!" / Is It Right For A Man To Show Too Much Love To His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
About three decades now that I have been called to this earth, I have come to fall in love with some Nigerian names. Yorùbá names, Igbo names, Benin names, etc.

Some of the names I have come to love are Mayé(Yorùbá), Onyinye(I don't know if my spelling of the name is correct; this is an Igbo name), Odion(This, I think, is Benin/Edo), Chioma(Igbo).

What Nigerian name do you so much love?

Lalasticlala.
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Oyindidi(f): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
I love this name, Ayomide, I'm not Yoruba but that will be my daughter's name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by makydebbie(f): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
I so much love this name... "Omotoke". Even tho, I'm not Nigerian, I love the name. kiss

Then I also like, "Adachi". kiss

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
I love this name, Ayomide, I'm not Yoruba but that will be my daughter's name.
It's okay since the name is unisex.
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
I so much love this name... "Omotoke". Even tho, I'm not Nigerian, I love the name. kiss
Omótóké! That's also fine. Do you stay in Nigeria?
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by makydebbie(f): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
thefirst:
Omótóké! That's also fine. Do you stay in Nigeria?
I do visit, but I'm not based there.
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Blackhawk01: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oluwatobiloba

Adeyinka

Toluwalase

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by GeeString: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
The name I hate most is Buhari.

9 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by madridguy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Are you under spell?

GeeString:
The name I hate most is Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by madridguy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
I like NGOZI and AMARACHI.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Oyindidi(f): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
thefirst:
It's okay since the name is unisex.
I didn't know its unisex. I will name my daughter
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Oyindidi(f): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
madridguy:
Ngozi, that one na name angry

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by GeeString: 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
madridguy:
Are you under spell?

I wish I was - maybe I would understand how to steal $26bn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by madridguy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Are you Igbo?

Oyindidi:
Ngozi, that one na name angry
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Oyindidi(f): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
madridguy:
Are you Igbo?

No
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Anjolaoluwa
Eyimofe
oyinkansola
moyosore
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
I do visit, but I'm not based there.
Okay. Are you in Ghana now? I'm inquisitive, sorry.
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by prestigiouslady: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Diffident:
Anjolaoluwa
Eyimofe
oyinkansola
moyosore

Anjolaoluwa is my name cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by madridguy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Then how come you answer Ngozi?

Oyindidi:
No
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
madridguy:
How did I leave out Amarachi? That name is sweet!
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Oyindidi(f): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
madridguy:
Then how come you answer Ngozi?

I'm not Ngozi
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
I didn't know its unisex. I will name my daughter
Okay. I will name my son Mayé.
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by makydebbie(f): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
thefirst:
Okay. Are you in Ghana now? I'm inquisitive, sorry.
Yea I'm.
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea I'm.
Okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea I'm.
You're sapiosexual?

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by makydebbie(f): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
thefirst:
You're sapiosexual?
Yea.
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea.
I am, too. Good to know you're one. That means I can infer about your level of intelligence. I make it obvious that I am with my other moniker.
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
I love all my 7 names. But I'm obviously not going to list all of them here.

For men: Gbenga, Tokunbo, and a few others. There are some really sexy male yoruba names.
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by makydebbie(f): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
thefirst:
I am, too. Good to know you're one. That means I can infer about your level of intelligence. I make it obvious that I am with my other moniker.
What's your other monicker?
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
prestigiouslady:

Anjolaoluwa is my name cheesy
I so much love the name ,especially if you don't call it in full...Angy wink

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
What's your other monicker?
I don't want anyone to have knowledge of the fact that the other moniker is mine, though the two monikers are ideologically similar. I'm sorry about that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Guys, Please Step Up Your Game In The Bedroom!! / I Got A Job In Lagos: Am I A Bad Mother And Wife? / Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.