Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? (5011 Views)

Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Kid Account / "Parents!, Never Show Much Love To A Child Than The Rest!" / Is It Right For A Man To Show Too Much Love To His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by makydebbie(f): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
thefirst:
I don't want anyone to have knowledge of the fact that the other moniker is mine, though the two monikers are ideologically similar. I'm sorry about that.
Okay then. Understandable.
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by shinarlaura(f): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Adewale. I love this name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Fshalom7(f): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Iteoluwakiishi,Toluwanimi,Olaoluwakiitan......my kids can't excape these names

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by CakezbyMarie: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Niniola kiss
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by 1mmanuel(m): 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
I love the name Adesua
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay then. Understandable.
I appreciate your understanding.
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by makydebbie(f): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
thefirst:
I appreciate your understanding.
It's nothing hun, we should learn to respect people's privacy. Uwc

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
I love this name, Ayomide, I'm not Yoruba but that will be my daughter's name.
I also love the name 'Ayomide'.
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by nipora519(f): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2017
chidubem Chiamaka
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by ElsonMorali: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Ngozi, that one na name angry

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by ElsonMorali: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:
Adewale. I love this name.

I can be Adewale If you like smiley
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by shinarlaura(f): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I can be Adewale If you like smiley

Lol... come meet me then wink
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by missyb08(f): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Oluwatobiloba

Adeyinka

Toluwalase
awwwwwwn you like my name
I'm blushing
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by missyb08(f): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yoruba - Edun, Desire, Eyinjueledumare
Igbo - Sorochi
Hausa- Alisha, Tarelat

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by ElsonMorali: 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol... come meet me then wink

Lol. cheesy

On my way kiss
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Viking007(m): 11:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
God knows I love Adesuwa & Adiya.
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by ImaIma1(f): 1:16am On Oct 07, 2017
madridguy:
I like NGOZI and AMARACHI.

Ngozi ke!!! That one is old and overused like many igbo names lije Emeka,Chidinma,Ifeoma,Chinedu...

Una no dey form new nane ni?

Anyway, i like Edima,Darima, Yandara,Mololuwa, Imikan.
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 07, 2017
Omolewa, Somtochukwu, Asabe, Edemawan, Tobore, Omonigo, Ofonime, intact, I like all Nigerian indigenous names grin
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by futurism: 4:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
Ngozi, that one na name angry
I am ignoring but I don't like that name cos of my brothers wife
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by futurism: 4:25am On Oct 07, 2017
Viking007:
God knows I love Adesuwa & Adiya.
text me your number. Den steal my phone. NA domainer dey yarn... Ofor the domain flipper
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Viking007(m): 6:50am On Oct 07, 2017
futurism:
text me your number. Den steal my phone. NA domainer dey yarn... Ofor the domain flipper
I don send You messages tire on whatsapp, text sent.
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by futurism: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2017
Viking007:
I don send You messages tire on whatsapp, text sent.
I no receive the text o.. Send to my real number. Not whatsapp number. I mean send it to the one that has 070336******
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Viking007(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by futurism: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2017
Viking007:
I no get that r.
I no get pen here. But I Don screenshot am. Na my whatsapp number be 08141

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by AfonjaConehead: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2017
Adesuwa Omosere Osasere Binta Jumai Adeola Damilola Bintu those some local Benin hausa yoruba names i lv grin

i also love GWAGWALADANNAH a lot,i hear its the real name of pidgin2 grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Ladyjumong(f): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2017
thefirst:
About three decades now that I have been called to this earth, I have come to fall in love with some Nigerian names. Yorùbá names, Igbo names, Benin names, etc.

Some of the names I have come to love are Mayé(Yorùbá), Onyinye(I don't know if my spelling of the name is correct; this is an Igbo name), Odion(This, I think, is Benin/Edo), Chioma(Igbo).

What Nigerian name do you so much love?

Lalasticlala.
Awwwn, one of them is my name tongue
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Blackhawk01: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2017
missyb08:

awwwwwwn you like my name
I'm blushing

Tobi? grin
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Ladyjumong(f): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Yoruba - Seun. (not because of this seun oo cheesy )
hausa - hadiza
igbo - chimamanda

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by DarkRebel69: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
I love this name, Ayomide, I'm not Yoruba but that will be my daughter's name.

I always thought Oyindidi was derived from Oyindamola.
Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by DarkRebel69: 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
There are nothing like "Nigerian names". There are only "Yoruba names, Igbo names, Ibibio names, Itsekiri names, etcetera". These names have always existed long before the word "Nigeria" bored its way into existence. OP, kindly rectify that error in nomenclature.

My favourites thus far: Oyindamola, Oyinkansola, Toyosi, Onyinye, Moyosore, Somto, Seyi, Akin, Folasolu, Nikechukwu (Nike √).

I only particularly like these names because I know people who bear these names, and because they have proven to be people worth knowing – except "Somto" (My fancy for this one is rather arbitrary. I just like the sound of it. Sounds like a stone pebble dropped into a pool of water.)

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by Daeylar(f): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
ImaIma1:

Ngozi ke!!! That one is old and overused like many igbo names lije Emeka,Chidinma,Ifeoma,Chinedu...

Una no dey form new nane ni?

Anyway, i like Edima,Darima, Yandara,Mololuwa, Imikan.

Why can't you respect the names,
Why can't you respect the tribe?
At least respect the thread, Simple thread, Nigerian names you love so much, a very peaceful thread.
You decided to come and antagonize people

Imagine the rudeness to insult a tribes names and call it old and overused, even say they should form new names. if someone replies you in kind now this thread will degenerate to a bashing fest.

That's how you guys start tribal wars on innocent threads.

5 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? by ImaIma1(f): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Daeylar:

Why can't you respect the names,
Why can't you respect the tribe?
At least respect the thread, Simple thread, Nigerian names you love so much, a very peaceful thread.
You decided to come and antagonize people

Imagine the rudeness to insult a tribes names and call it old and overused, even say they should form new names. if someone replies you in kind now this thread will degenerate to a bashing fest.

That's how you guys start tribal wars on innocent threads.

You take life too seriously. Calm down and breathe.

Even my name is overused and common in my tribe. If i enter a gathering of my tribe people and someone calls my name, I am sure 100 of us will turn.There are names like that have been recycled over the years. It is not a tribal war. So many new names...people are creative with names.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? / Strange!!!! Five Year Old Girl Developing Breasts. Graphic Pic Inside.. / Peer Pressure Vs Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.