Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Uniforms That Can Never Go Into Extinct/outdated In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Uniforms That Can Never Go Into Extinct/outdated In Nigeria (865 Views)

Lagos (Okada) Motorcycle Operators To Wear Uniforms, Get Tuesday Deadline / Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 / 5 Jobs That May Go Extinct In The Next Decade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniforms That Can Never Go Into Extinct/outdated In Nigeria by blogbuilder: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
I am writing this article to open our intellectual about some uniforms we see everyday among some Nigeria workers. Its a hard fact for you to believe that those uniforms have been existing since the day of my great grandfather till now. Some of this uniforms have been upgraded a bit while others are still on the same spot .
Interestingly, these uniforms are still hotcakes i.e, they still fit people who wear them.
Here are the list
NYSC uniform : The scheme was established in the year 1973 immediately after the civil war.The aim of the scheme was to foster unity among Nigerians.
It's worthy to note that the uniform been used since 1967 hasn't go on exile yet. Till tomorrow, it's still the same design, style.It isn't outdated because graduates keep on putting it on every year and every aspiring graduate

Re: Uniforms That Can Never Go Into Extinct/outdated In Nigeria by blogbuilder: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
Next on the list is Nigeria police

[b]Police:[/b]We all know our men in black now. Since the inception of the Nigeria police force, they are known with their black on black uniform. Furthermore, the traffic warden aka yellow fever which is one arm of the NPF has been known for their yellow on black dress since inception

Re: Uniforms That Can Never Go Into Extinct/outdated In Nigeria by blogbuilder: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nurse:Since the day of colonial master, the nurses has been known for their white gown. The truth of the matter is that I don't know the origin and the meaning of this uniform but it still the normal trend among the nurses till eternity

Lawyer:The lawyers has been known for their dress since the days of Nebuchadnezzar. It's a dress which is internationally adopted

Re: Uniforms That Can Never Go Into Extinct/outdated In Nigeria by RoyalBlak007: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
♤ Po-Po shíít

♤so uuggllyyyy undecided

(1) (Reply)

100 Million A Month Will You Accept This Job PICTURES VIDEOS / ATM Repair And Maintenance / Nigerian Man Reveals How He Went Into ‘gay For Pay’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.