Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Casting Frankline - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Casting Frankline (42356 Views)

Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casting Frankline by SurestG(f): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
queenitee:

I heart you more sis. Please you guys should not Make me cry, thank you thank you. I love you
you deserve more
Re: Casting Frankline by Creeza(m): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
queenitee:

Please don't let me cry. Ah ah. Don't mind Creeza oo
I'm just a small girl that loves reading, lol.

Thank you so much. But you are one hell of a great writer yourself, there's no way I won't follow your story
dont cry. Because if you cry I will weep, we go cry together . You wan start? I dae ready o.

cheesy
Re: Casting Frankline by Oyinprince(m): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
queenitee:
Jesus!!! Casting me bawo? Ehmmm, I'm blushing
Thank you, thank you

Name; oyelami Oyebisi Esther
Relationship status; Single
Nairaland Literature crush; D9ty7 and Divepen1( hide face)

Wow, thanks
Weidone Queen. You're one of the most faithful readers on this section
Re: Casting Frankline by Centino: 5:11am On Oct 23, 2017
queenitee:
Thank you, thank you

Wow, thanks
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2017
Casting theblessedman
Name: Relationship Status: Location: Nairaland (litlander) crush:
Re: Casting Frankline by Joislim(f): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2017
There's no story on this section you won't find queenitee.

I love you for your encouragement to our beloved writers.
Re: Casting Frankline by jomagibs: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Some readers can be ghosted on a story.. but miss queenitee can be present for any writeup.. be it a learner or a professional write up .. the lady can read both present and future story.. Sumtimx moti wonder how she take dey smell update... Anyway I for pull my rappar for u but na trouser dey my waist... queenitee for best reader 2017

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by marianneada(f): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Queenitee is my sister and a great motivator, she had followed all my stories like kilode, I love her kind of person and wish to meet her, she has read almost all the stories on nairaland, she's good at encouraging writers, u deserve d best reader award, heart u so much sis smiley

I appreciate all d writers here, U're all great, keep on changing lives and putting smile on people's face. U all deserve to be celebrated. Heart u all.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by AryEmber(f): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
Although his portray of most ladies as bitches in his story pisses me off (guess I shouldn't blame him too much), one thing I like about him is his coolness. You can call him names and call his story trash, he'll just ignore which is a constract to his character in Countless. Prays he gets well soon

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Missnande(f): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2017
Chai I came late.
Re: Casting Frankline by SheWrites(f): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
queenitee:
Thank you, thank you

Wow, thanks

Queenitee... the Queen of literature section. I pay homage.

The bestest encourager any writer could ask for...

She is closer than a blood sister

Lovelier than words can describe

I appreciate you darling now, always and forever *hugs&kisses*

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by SheWrites(f): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
AryEmber:
Although his portray of most ladies as bitches in his story pisses me off (guess I shouldn't blame him too much), one thing I like about him is his coolness. You can call him names and call his story trash, he'll just ignore which is a constract to his character in Countless. Prays he gets well soon

Is he sick? If yes, I pray he gets better speedily.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by TheBlessedMAN: 4:57am On Oct 25, 2017
Divepen1:
Casting theblessedman

Name:
Relationship Status:
hmmm.... Hmmm..(throats my cough) sorry, I mean to say cough my throat.

Wetin go happen be say, una no go vex say ah late enter this thread...abeg kindly accept my beggings and apology in Jesus name.

Oya lets go.

NAME (before I started visiting brothels): IDOWU OLUWADAMILARE EMMANUEL..

NAME(after I started visiting brothels) : FOLARIN DAROUS EMMANUEL.

Relationship Status: Varies according to climate and environment. I.e, if I dey my fiancee area, am engaged, but if am outside her dormain, oh boy, My relationship Wifi na free o.

Location: anywhere wey rapture fit happen. Any place thats immune to Monkeypox and bomblast. But presently am in Abeokuta, the Gateway state incase you wan give me money..

Nairaland crush!: oh! My God!... Them plenty o.... But Just 4 d sake of mentioning, make ah mention but few... Chumzypinky(mama twins), PamelB, Fiyah, SmartestpopQUEEN, Queentie, Marianneada, Mimienudies and Pfolar plus E.t.c.

Thanks o.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Casting Frankline by TheBlessedMAN: 4:58am On Oct 25, 2017
SheWrites:

Is he sick? If yes, I pray he gets better speedily.
thanx my dear sis. I really appreciate it. Am better now.
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 25, 2017
TheBlessedMan.. Always funny. You're one in a million.. Your story is superb and so interesting.. Each update has a way to make your readers laugh. More ink to your pen.. More wisdom and a good health. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by Silensa(m): 6:55am On Oct 25, 2017
Pynkylypz:
TheBlessedMan.. Always funny. You're one in a million.. Your story is superb and so interesting.. Each update has a way to make your readers laugh. More ink to your pen.. More wisdom and a good health. Thanks

my [sweetheart] have said it all, but wondering where he has been all these days. Fans of COUNTLESS are eagerly Waiting

Pinky how are you?
Re: Casting Frankline by Silensa(m): 7:01am On Oct 25, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

[b]Chumzypinky(mama twins),.

i thought you agreed to leave mama Ejima for me. Why na?

Funny dude with a thunder
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 25, 2017
Silensa:

my [sweetheart] have said it all, but wondering where he has been all these days. Fans of COUNTLESS are eagerly Waiting

Pinky how are you?
I'm fine
Re: Casting Frankline by SheWrites(f): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
thanx my dear sis. I really appreciate it. Am better now.

Yipee! Thank God ooo.
Re: Casting Frankline by marianneada(f): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

hmmm.... Hmmm..(throats my cough) sorry, I mean to say cough my throat.

Wetin go happen be say, una no go vex say ah late enter this thread...abeg kindly accept my beggings and apology in Jesus name.

Oya lets go.

NAME (before I started visiting brothels): IDOWU OLUWADAMILARE EMMANUEL..

NAME(after I started visiting brothels) : FOLARIN DAROUS EMMANUEL.

Relationship Status: Varies according to climate and environment. I.e, if I dey my fiancee area, am engaged, but if am outside her dormain, oh boy, My relationship Wifi na free o.

Location: anywhere wey rapture fit happen. Any place thats immune to Monkeypox and bomblast. But presently am in Abeokuta, the Gateway state incase you wan give me money..

Nairaland crush!: oh! My God!... Them plenty o.... But Just 4 d sake of mentioning, make ah mention but few... Chumzypinky(mama twins), PamelB, Fiyah, SmartestpopQUEEN, Queentie, Marianneada, Mimienudies and Pfolar plus E.t.c.

Thanks o.
Never knew I have someone crushing on me here ooooo, The blessed Man u're da bomb, u're sense of humour is just too much, wishing u quick recovery smileyHeart u much

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Casting Frankline by TheBlessedMAN: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
AryEmber:
lolz....all I can say is....well...am short of words, or short for words, anyhow, I mean to say ah no know wetin ah wan talk. Thankz alot my sister..... grin
Re: Casting Frankline by TheBlessedMAN: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
marianneada:
Never knew I have someone crushing on me here ooooo, The blessed Man u're da bomb, u're sense of humour is just too much, wishing u quick recovery smileyHeart u much
oh! Wow! So sweet! Muah.... I heart you too maam...u're the best.... #winks
Re: Casting Frankline by TheBlessedMAN: 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pynkylypz:
wow! This is quite awesome. Thanx 4 d compliments... God knows I'm blushing right now.... Thanx bae...
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
wow! This is quite awesome. Thanx 4 d compliments... God knows I'm blushing right now.... Thanx bae...
You're welcome sir
Re: Casting Frankline by TemiGURL(f): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
All I can say is, TBM a.k.a Darousmart is one of a kind among writers. A very funny and humble guy...down to heart and most of all brilliant. Brilliant in the way he twists and turns his story. Infact,have run outta words to describe the young genius.

Keep em coming T.B.M...
Re: Casting Frankline by honourable356(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Theblessedman?
Hehehehehe...

Even through he has not finished his ongoing story.. the first one for that matter, you can not just dispute the fact that he has that capacity to fill you with laughter with his mental thought..

Seeing him here just made me laugh.
Welcome back dude.

Take all the time you need out..
We are that patient.
Re: Casting Frankline by TemiGURL(f): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
honourable356:
Theblessedman?
Hehehehehe...

Even through he has not finished his ongoing story.. the first one for that matter, you can not just dispute the fact that he has that capacity to fill you with laughter with his mental thought..

Seeing him here just made me laugh.
Welcome back dude.

Take all the time you need out..
We are that patient.
yes oo... grin we are happy he's back o!

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by queenitee(f): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2017
SheWrites:

Queenitee... the Queen of literature section. I pay homage.

The bestest encourager any writer could ask for...

She is closer than a blood sister

Lovelier than words can describe
Thank you sis, I love you

I appreciate you darling now, always and forever *hugs&kisses*
Re: Casting Frankline by queenitee(f): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2017
marianneada:
Queenitee is my sister and a great motivator, she had followed all my stories like kilode, I love her kind of person and wish to meet her, she has read almost all the stories on nairaland, she's good at encouraging writers, u deserve d best reader award, heart u so much sis smiley

I appreciate all d writers here, U're all great, keep on changing lives and putting smile on people's face. U all deserve to be celebrated. Heart u all.
Thanks sis, I love you more
Re: Casting Frankline by queenitee(f): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2017
jomagibs:
Some readers can be ghosted on a story.. but miss queenitee can be present for any writeup.. be it a learner or a professional write up .. the lady can read both present and future story.. Sumtimx moti wonder how she take dey smell update... Anyway I for pull my rappar for u but na trouser dey my waist... queenitee for best reader 2017
Lol, thank you
Re: Casting Frankline by queenitee(f): 8:04am On Oct 26, 2017
Joislim:
There's no story on this section you won't find queenitee.

I love you for your encouragement to our beloved writers.
Thank you sis
Re: Casting Frankline by queenitee(f): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2017
Oyinprince:
Weidone Queen. You're one of the most faithful readers on this section
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

My Billionaire Boyfriend / Chinua Achebe Showing Off His Book 'Things Fall Apart' In 1960 (Throwback Photo) / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.