Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] (4714 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by AtheistSociety: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
ATHEIST SOCIETY OF NIGERIA NATIONAL CONVENTION.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-bYqCGe1i8kI/WcoP6UgYjaI/AAAAAAAAAGQ/Uuo69Hg9bzYDAUukpN63N_8a324xxtlgQCLcBGAs/s320/Convention%2BNov%2B2017.png[/img]

The Atheist Society of Nigeria (ASN) is pleased to announce her first ever national convention slated to hold on the 11th of November, 2017 with the Theme: Road to Reason.

It promises to feature guest speakers from Nigeria, other countries in Africa and Europe, including Leo Igwe, an internationally recognised advocate for humanism in Nigeria and Bill Flavell, the new Vice-President of Atheist Alliance International (AAI).

It also promises to feature interactive sessions, talks on diverse topics related to atheism, science and religion in Nigeria. Also included in the program of events is a short video on evolution, a question and answer session immediately after and a space for “Ask an atheist.”

For details of registration and venue, please go to our website here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by AtheistSociety: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by johnydon22(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2017

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by Daeylar(f): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
johnydon22:

I just want to know why this meme made me laugh so hard grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Gosh I even starting coughing , and yet I'm still laughing grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by urahara(m): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by AtheistSociety: 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
GENERAL MEETING OF ALL ATHEISTS, HUMANISTS, AGNOSTICS FREETHINKERS, AND SECULARISTS IN NIGERIA

The Atheist Society of Nigeria (ASN) proposes to have a meeting of Atheists, Humanists, Secularists, Agnostics and Freethinkers in Nigeria as follows:

Date: 8th October, 2017.
Venue: Eden Gardens, Utako, Abuja.
Time: 3pm to 5pm.

Please Call Gabriel on +234 803 289 4565 for directions.

See you there smiley

3 Likes

Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by butterflyl1on: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
AtheistSociety:

[img]https://1.bp..com/-bYqCGe1i8kI/WcoP6UgYjaI/AAAAAAAAAGQ/Uuo69Hg9bzYDAUukpN63N_8a324xxtlgQCLcBGAs/s320/Convention%2BNov%2B2017.png[/img]

The Atheist Society of Nigeria (ASN) is pleased to announce her first ever national convention slated to hold on the 11th of November, 2017 with the Theme: Road to Reason.

It promises to feature guest speakers from Nigeria, other countries in Africa and Europe, including Leo Igwe, an internationally recognised advocate for humanism in Nigeria and Bill Flavell, the new Vice-President of Atheist Alliance International (AAI).

It also promises to feature interactive sessions, talks on diverse topics related to atheism, science and religion in Nigeria. Also included in the program of events is a short video on evolution, a question and answer session immediately after and a space for “Ask an atheist.”

Chai this got me rolling with laughter.

Felixomor OOOO come and see OOOO

The church of atheists, for atheists and by atheists has arrived.

Opening prayer: Oh Nothing give us science and atheism.

Sermon of the day: Evolution

Sunday school class would be a free for all as they "ask an atheist".

Offering and tithes: will be included in the registration.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by felixomor: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Chai this got me rolling with laughter.

Felixomor OOOO come and see OOOO

The church of atheists, for atheists and by atheists has arrived.

Opening prayer: Oh Nothing give us science and atheism.

Sermon of the day: Evolution

Sunday school class would be a free for all as they "ask an atheist".

Offering and tithes: will be included in the registration.

The thing cracks up
Honestly, lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by butterflyl1on: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Host: Atheist Leo Igwe

Special anointed preacher of the day: Senior Atheist Bill Flavell.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by butterflyl1on: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
felixomor:

The thing cracks up
Honestly, lol grin

They even collect offering on their facebook page cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by Deicide: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
butterflyl1on:

They even collect offering on their facebook page cheesy grin
I swear am with you on this one cheesy

Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by Deicide: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
What is the purpose of this society? it would be even better if you guys can open a radio station for religious debate not this crap society :-/
Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by segunojo866: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
AtheistSociety:

am sure a theist planned this rubbish. Do you think atheism is a cult or society? WTF angry
Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by butterflyl1on: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
They are even bringing a white man to help with the indoctrination grin

They say religion is indoctrination but see atheism now also indoctrinating cheesy

Do they collect offering? YES

Do they indoctrinate? YES

Are they bringing a white man to help with the indoctrination? YES

Do they have a gospel to preach? YES ITS CALLED EVOLUTION!

this church is for the gullible cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by butterflyl1on: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
segunojo866:
am sure a theist planned this rubbish. Do you think atheism is a cult or society? WTF angry

Abeg free theists. We have no hand in this. You guys just committed the same things you are accusing theists about. grin
Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by segunojo866: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Abeg free theists. We have no hand in this. You guys just committed the same things you are accusing theists about. grin
atheism is not a community. I don't know the fool that's doing this rubbish
Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by butterflyl1on: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
segunojo866:
atheism is not a community. I don't know the fool that's doing this rubbish

Their facebook and twitter page is your friend. Go there and complain and stop accusing theists. cheesy

We will not disturb your church o. We just thank you for letting the world see that you can be as guilty of the things you accuse theists of.

Guilty as charged grin
Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by segunojo866: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Their facebook and twitter page is your friend. Go there and complain and stop accusing theists. cheesy

We will not disturb your church o. We just thank you for letting the world see that you can be as guilty of the things you accuse theists of.

Guilty as charged grin
who cares.
Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by butterflyl1on: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
segunojo866:
who cares.

You cared enough to call them fools grin
Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by segunojo866: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You cared enough to call them fools grin
have you ever seen an atheist before except from nairaland?
Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by butterflyl1on: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
segunojo866:
have you ever seen an atheist before except from nairaland?

I don't go around looking for irrational people grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by segunojo866: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I don't go around looking for irrational people grin
grin cheesy
Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by Rilwayne001: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
Atheism is a religion afterall undecided

I'm sure tintingz will attend the 'revival' or do we call it the crusade.. Hehe grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by butterflyl1on: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I'm sure tintingz will attend the 'revival' or do we call it the crusade.. Hehe grin grin

Atheism is an indoctrination! grin

A religion of indoctrination cheesy
Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by Rilwayne001: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Atheism is an indoctrination! grin

A religion of indoctrination cheesy

grin grin so on point.
Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by tintingz(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Atheist don't see their ideology as religion/religious.

And beside, the advantage I see in this atheist society is they will get to meet more of their kind in Nigeria.
Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by butterflyl1on: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
tintingz:
Atheist don't see their ideology as religion/religious.

Tell that to International Pastor, Atheist Bill Flavell and the senior host pastor, Atheist Leo Igwe. grin

Video sermon of the day, EVOLUTION!
Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by butterflyl1on: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mynd44 kindly move this thread to the diary section since it is the official announcement board for atheists. This should be in the diary section and not the religious section. Atheists are not religious (so they say).
Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
PSN pharmacists society of Nigeria is a religion
The red cross society is a religion
boysscout nko?

Atheist society what are their objectives sef

2 Likes

Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
undecided
Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by chemystery: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
It will be good if the Christians and Muslims attend this. If they think they have superior argument for the existence of god, they could push it forward, then win more souls at the end.
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] by butterflyl1on: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
chemystery:
It will be good if the Christians and Muslims attend this. If they think they have superior argument for the existence of god, they could push it forward, then win more souls at the end.
smiley

Nobody has time to be in the gathering of the irrational. These days of monkeypox I am sure nobody wants to be exposed to a new strain of irrationality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Question Christians Couldn't Answer. Perhaps You Could! / ALL ATHIESTS Are GUILTY Of This / Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.