Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

I Need Advise Urgently Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advise Urgently Please (807 Views)

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / A Sister Needs Advise Urgently / Advise Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advise Urgently Please by Hormotorla(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Am Omotola, from ogun state, am a teacher in a private school, am in my late twenties and i have no intimate friend.
It all started about some months back dat there was this lady called Blessing who was an apprentice from my ex-boss, though i had knew this lady some years back but there is nothing between us at all {just greeting} but i just went to see my boss {a woman} one day and i meant this Blessing in her shop as her apprentice and since then this lady have been all over me, though she is beautiful but i never had any real feelings for her.

The problem am currently having is that though i do not have any lady am currently dating, this girl will always ask about my girlfriend and i will tell her clearly that i do not have any but she will not believe and she will always say dat am lying to her. I implored her to tell me what she really want to know why she is so concern about my relationship life but she will always tell me dat she is my senior sister which she is not anyway talkless of saying we are from the same tribe becos she is from Benue and am from Ogun.

But my reason for seeking for advise is dat since two weeks ago this girl will not let me rest, she keeps asking about my relationship life and i will equally tell her i have none but she will not believe, she always want to come close to me and tell me she misses me, she always touch me, she keeps looking into my eyes, she tells me to take care of myself, advise me to have a girl, ask me how i eat, what i eat, how i do prepare my meal, she want to always start a conversation, she repeat my name many time and she keeps on giving me series of question about relationship stuff etc.

The one she did today made my to ask myself dat what does this lady want from me becos she gave me a lot of trouble today like she always did with a series of questions. Pls what do you think dat this lady wants from me and what is she expecting from me coz am kind of fed up with her actions or is this how ladies behave if they want a man.
Please guys and ladies no insult coz am so confuse right now i do not know wat she want and am the type of guy who is not looking for love now coz i have many things to do with my future not relationship stuff for now coz dat can wait.
Please wat do you think this lady want from me. Feel free to comment both male and female.
Re: I Need Advise Urgently Please by madridguy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
While Ajepako dey cry for food Ajebutter dey cry I no get appetite grin You see woman dey run after you, you dey comot head...smh for you.
Re: I Need Advise Urgently Please by Blackhawk01: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
You are asking us, really?

Owkies oooo, she wants your ponkiriyon. lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Advise Urgently Please by yomi007k(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
grin

Ogbeni, u better Run...n chase ur hustle.

Wen d devil wants to punish u, he sends Eve.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise Urgently Please by madridguy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
How woman take disturb hustle? Even when you get woman you go hustle more.

yomi007k:
grin

Ogbeni, u better Run...n chase ur hustle.

Wen d devil wants to punish u, he sends Eve.
Re: I Need Advise Urgently Please by gabinogem(m): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
undecided I done dey get migraine as i dey try to read ur post...
Re: I Need Advise Urgently Please by ucnwafor(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Gbagam!! op u are in 4 it....
Re: I Need Advise Urgently Please by Adaumunocha(f): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
She wanna be sure the coast is clear... A lot of guys can lie about their relationship status.
Re: I Need Advise Urgently Please by Hormotorla(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
The problem am having is dat even if she want me but she is not the kind of lady i want to get married to
Re: I Need Advise Urgently Please by mKc9ET(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
Since u dont know what to do with her' if she keep asking u keep telling her u don't have

because is obvious ur an introvert and lacks a line to start a conversation with a girl.

that why she is giving u hint by keep asking u same question but cant take full control as a man, bro that is far a woman that want u can go.
Re: I Need Advise Urgently Please by engrtee(f): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
run for your life
Re: I Need Advise Urgently Please by IAMSASHY(f): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
undecided Op, I wl nt insult u ooo bt y u self dey bhave like woman,d lady com dey bhave like man. instead of u 2 b man enough, face her and snd her bak 2 where she belongs, u com here 2 ask us Wat she really wants undecided, dnt worry, very soon, she wl rape u
Re: I Need Advise Urgently Please by Hormotorla(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
Please note dat am not a introvert coz i have had two relationship in the past and i said to myself dat i do not want any girl in my life for now coz i want to shape me future for better. The thing is dat am planning to go to bible college next year and this girl once told me dat she saw me in her dream become a pastor. Telling her dat i like her is not my prob at all coz we talk everyday as frnds but i do not any relationship and she is not my kind of girl i wish to get married to
Re: I Need Advise Urgently Please by Hormotorla(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided Op, I wl nt insult u ooo bt y u self dey bhave like woman,d lady com dey bhave like man. instead of u 2 b man enough, face her and snd her bak 2 where she belongs, u com here 2 ask us Wat she really wants undecided, dnt worry, very soon, she wl rape u
Pls scrol down to see my comment
Re: I Need Advise Urgently Please by Pilate2016(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bro work on your Grammar first. I couldn't comprehend.
Re: I Need Advise Urgently Please by Emhicee(m): 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
You go spoil microphone with this grammar if you don't work on it yet..
Abeg, na God call you or na you call God? Wey you wan go Bible college....
What you want to do is within you... Maybe you just need to jog at 3am round your street for your brain to boot..
Re: I Need Advise Urgently Please by Hormotorla(m): 12:42am On Oct 06, 2017
Emhicee:
You go spoil microphone with this grammar if you don't work on it yet..
Abeg, na God call you or na you call God? Wey you wan go Bible college....
What you want to do is within you... Maybe you just need to jog at 3am round your street for your brain to boot..

abeg go read the post wella coz ur grammar also dey won scatter my head, i neva know wat to do coz i do not know wat she want.
Re: I Need Advise Urgently Please by Emhicee(m): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2017
Hormotorla:

abeg go read the post wella coz ur grammar also dey won scatter my head, i neva know wat to do coz i do not know wat she want.

E be like say your problem no important to you....na you get wahala not me... I say make i help ya destiny...
Swerve right make i see road abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Oya Come Let's Discuss... / My Pre Wedding Pics / A Rich 10-year-old Boy Dating A Famous Model Twice His Age, Bought Her Iphone X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.