Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (63239 Views)

Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability / CBN Governor: Aishah Ahmad, 8 Others Struggle For Emefiele's Job - Daily Sun / Diamond Bank Evasive On Promotion Of New CBN Deputy Governor Aishah Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
musa7m:
any bdy that have muslim name is from the north...biko niger dey north? Many niger people dnt spk hausa

U funny
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Lewandoski20(m): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Achieved so much in such a short time! Hurray to the Woman In Her!!
Congratulations to all the women she represents!!!
And to the vested interests, I raise a glass!!!!
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
JON01:
Niger...mmmm
Minna
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
shocked

And where is her Hijab
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by ogbeniolola: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
She's from the Biafra part of Niger state.
Opakan2:
How come she looks igbo.. or is it my eyes?

Maybe a product of aboki collabo with igbo or igbo her parents gave Hausa names.

Something is not just right here

1 Like

Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Eagle360(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Brain and Beauty. BB
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by laudate: 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
slawali:
She no look like northaner,she looks so much like south south.
She is from the North-Central or Middle Belt.
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by laudate: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
ogbeniolola:
Naughty boy! cheesy wink grin
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by ademusiwa3r: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by manny4life(m): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
The CBN is not Diamond Bank where you manage High Net worth Individuals or consumer relations/privilege banking sounds like customer service to me, yes she's a CFA but imo, she doesn't have enough experience to lead a public institution like the CBN.

2 Likes

Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by laudate: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
dealslip:
This woman is one of the most brilliant and articulate women in Nigeria. I love her to bits. She is the head of Women in Biz. So far this woman is the best I think Buhari has employed. I don't think she is a northerner too. I guess she is Edo or Kwara.
She is from Niger State, not Edo or Kwara!
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by ioreth69(f): 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
zulex880:
Buhari is a rapist!
He raped this used lady several times and used his power to divert the matter from the public hearing before giving her this cheap appointment!
Na water full ur brain
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by ioreth69(f): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

See a psychiatrist urgently...

PmB isn't the reason why your parents are failures

Get well soon, IPOB
chai, u get bad mouth
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Tenkobos(m): 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
stilldoingokay:

haba this hate won't take you anywhere na
Hate?
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by CaptainFM1: 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
slawali:
She no look like northaner,she looks so much like south south.

You can bet on that! An average northerner will cover her hair in the name of "xyz religion". There's nothing that reflect northerner in her other than just the name!
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
PROPUNTER:
hmmm this one na Baby Oku.. England just dey give punters high B.P B950ESRWZWWPPC-2446220 Stake of NOne Million naira... Their Father

Boss, U get mind oo
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by CaptainFM1: 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
ogbeniolola:

Aboki collabo with Ibo? Impossicant! That can only happen before the civil war.
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Rikidony(m): 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
PROPUNTER:
hmmm this one na Baby Oku.. England just dey give punters high B.P B950ESRWZWWPPC-2446220 Stake of NOne Million naira... Their Father
my guy I pray make France no fall ur hand tomorow, chai u get mind
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by williamdeluxe(m): 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
FOOD FOR D OGA @ D TOP
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:10am On Oct 06, 2017
She's beautiful.... wen she starts stealing 4 Buhari,her beauty will fade
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Sultannayef: 12:15am On Oct 06, 2017
Her qualifications and accomplishments are not worthy to occupy such a post.

2 Likes

Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by amodu(m): 12:17am On Oct 06, 2017
Head, so so so almost everywhere she worked and now nominated CBN Deputy Governor at age 41.

It has a backing. I want to her father.
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by laudate: 12:18am On Oct 06, 2017
CaptainFM1:
Aboki collabo with Ibo? Impossicant! That can only happen before the civil war.
Leave dat side. undecided It is still happening every day. When was the last time you visited a military barracks? You find couples from opposite ends of Nigeria, who are married and living together... sad
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by amodu(m): 12:19am On Oct 06, 2017
Sultannayef:
Her qualifications and accomplishments are not worthy to occupy such a post.

You're actually seeing what I am seeing
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Exactly from her CV she is obviously just a bank marketer who could access good deposits and yet Buhari saw it fit to make her a deputy governor

True.

She's just a sales person. Totally unqualified. Buhari is confirmed as a brain-dead dullard by this appointment.

1 Like

Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Talosub: 12:49am On Oct 06, 2017
Perhaps this is her husband

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Abdullahi

You'll then understand why she was appointed
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Freeman50(m): 12:50am On Oct 06, 2017
Channeling a huge appointments to one particular zone and you tell me that Nigeria is one. Ojukwu saw this from afar. Decided to save my breath....cus I know my further comments wouldn't reach his table.
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by micflo28(m): 1:09am On Oct 06, 2017
Proudly Uniabuja, emiefiele abuna go happy to receive this one. Buhari sef, you go soon appoint chief imam of central mosque into an exhaulted position. Fine tune the stereotype man.
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Ladyjumong(f): 1:22am On Oct 06, 2017
TimeMod1:
You're tryna play a religious card. stop playing the fool here.
Kids bore me.
yeah, buh far worse and likewise adults who wouldnt want to behave like one. wondered how it turned out to a serious headache for you that i just asked a question. it enough to depict that u must have been seriously pained. just so u know pap smiley
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by paulynpen(m): 1:42am On Oct 06, 2017
adanny01:

Am disappointed you cant do your homework well before raining insults.

The Deputy Governor Vacancy was created by a retired female North central person from Kwara and a female north central person from Niger replaced her. How erong can that be?

The CBN governor is from South South. His successor will be from the north because the CBN position is rotated in most cases. Am sure ppl like you will cry to high heavens then without recourse to what has been the tradition.
So the ten board members in NNPC from the North replaced who. Are you trying to tell us what we know like the palm of our hands? I think it's mission in futility

1 Like

Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by perdollar(m): 2:04am On Oct 06, 2017
I bet she's a northerner by marriage. she doesn't look an inch like does education deprived hijab wearing aboki women
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by perdollar(m): 2:20am On Oct 06, 2017
musa7m:
any bdy that have muslim name is from the north...biko niger dey north? Many niger people dnt spk hausa
u just dey display ur mumu for here anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company / Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) / For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.