Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (63244 Views)

Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability / CBN Governor: Aishah Ahmad, 8 Others Struggle For Emefiele's Job - Daily Sun / Diamond Bank Evasive On Promotion Of New CBN Deputy Governor Aishah Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Ladyjumong(f): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
TimeMod1:
c'mon learn from your dad, he regrets being a failure. A daughter mustn't be a failure like her father but if you've chosen to be, it simply runs in your family.
grin grin grin
Like i earlier said papi, if saying that will make u feel better grin then u 've got no restriction cheesy grin tongue
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by TimeMod1: 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin grin
Like i earlier said papi, if saying that will make u feel better grin then u 've got no restriction cheesy grin tongue
ok. Now go get laid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Ladyjumong(f): 12:09am On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
ok. Now go get laid.
grin grin anything that suit ur insecure nerve tongue
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2017
,must a woman cover her face to show she is a Muslim? Some people will cover all their body from head to toe and still comitt atrocities,,God searcheth our hearths not our dress code,, see how beutiful she looks,,,beauty and brain,,,,She is a role model,,, i love her please
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Palaver: 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
PROPUNTER:
hmmm this one na Baby Oku.. England just dey give punters high B.P B950ESRWZWWPPC-2446220 Stake of NOne Million naira... Their Father
Congrats cool I can see France is winning
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
legendaryarcher don't stay on the same thread you were banned using another account, you may be banned for 10 years or more for breaking rule 19.
get in here.
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
PROPUNTER:
hmmm this one na Baby Oku.. England just dey give punters high B.P B950ESRWZWWPPC-2446220 Stake of NOne Million naira... Their Father

Boss, after all the intense and intriging moments Oluwa stil involve 4 ur mata.
ur game done enta, na jux 10K i need to take join u celebrate am.
jhux knw dat our prayers and Oluwa wil always gat ur back.
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by FrankGiel: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
dealslip:
This woman is one of the most brilliant and articulate women in Nigeria. I love her to bits. She is the head of Women in Biz. So far this woman is the best I think Buhari has employed. I don't think she is a northerner too. I guess she is Edo or Kwara.
Niger state
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

This Is Where U Flawed. Hausa Is The Most Widely Spoken Indigenous Language In The Entire North(Middle Belt Inclusive). Majority Of The People I Knw Frm Kogi, Kwara, Benue, Plateau, Speak Hausa Fluently. For Northerners, Its The Best, Almost Official Way Of Communicating Down South.

Plus Niger State Is Not A Christian Dominated State. Infact It Has A Vast Percentage Of Indegienous Fulanis/ Hausas.

The people of Benue state in Benue state do not speak Hausa.They speak their language;Tiv and ldoma.They have not abandoned their langauge to speak Hausa.Come to Benue state see and hear the Tiv and Idoma language both in the formal and informal sector.
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2017
Alexgray:
I wonder why this govt prefers to rubbish hard work.Many pple have been working in CBN,rising thru the ranks expecting to become deputy and guvnor before their 35 years of acting service,with more experience of how the system works,then u bring a GM from diamond bank whom staff of CBN have been overseeing to become their head.this creates bad blood in any system and it negates the principles of hard work and fairness.Sarah alade rose thru the ranks in CBN from 1993,such positions at CBN shouldn't be about politics or favouritism.it's a very sensitive position that can make or Mar a whole nation's financial system.how would it have been if the chief of army staff was appointed from let's say halogen security or any other security outfit? Would it have made sense if a DIG of police was appointed from civil defence? There are many pple more qualified in the CBN fold who would do a better job than this woman.how I wish we had an independent Senate that would query such appointments.this is very sad.

Federal Government has refused to learn from its past mistakes.These guys are not very grounded and sound in economic matters our economy has been exposed and is being subjected to kalo kalo banking

successman1234:
not like am hating or something, i hope she is coming with brains, nothing so extra ordinary about her resume.
We need seasoned and experienced bankers at the central bank, who understand monetary policy and economy and strategy.
All i see hear is a glorified sales person with a CFA.
I wished we got people from investment banking or from the university system, these guys know more about economic policy and strateg
But i wish her the very best.
BabaO2:
Her profile is not strong for the job, it's a mere packaging.
True talk.You have said it well though some will say wetin be our own na her time to ascend make she enjoy/shine and as per she is young she can give us hope.Though my fear is all their larger than life lifestyle,eloquence,sophisticatory and cambridge english is not impressing any positive change in our economy.Also l am worried and apprehensive of the trial and error policy our economy is being subjected to.

Deo1986:
1976 - 2017 is just 41years, are we saying she worked in those banks and got all those experiences listed by op in just a few years? Isn't there older and more experienced bankers to be used in that position? Or am i detecting foul play here?...............just passing by.

manny4life:
The CBN is not Diamond Bank where you manage High Net worth Individuals or consumer relations/privilege banking sounds like customer service to me, yes she's a CFA but imo, she doesn't have enough experience to lead a public institution like the CBN.
SalamRushdie:

Exactly from her CV she is obviously just a bank marketer who could access good deposits and yet Buhari saw it fit to make her a deputy governor
Mrkumareze:
How old is she ? I m wondering how she managed to handle all that portfolios and how many years experience in each of the jobs listed?

My brother if you dig deep it is just starts with the meet your target,surpass target get promoted to the next level and also move deposit from one financial institution to another to get higher grade leveraging on connection with the high networth individuals deposit etc.There is serious money in this country in the hands of a few people and if you are privy to have good rapport/relationship/connection with these people my brother you can enter banking and rise to branch manager/assistant manager/deputy manager/full manager etc with close to the speed of light
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Rikidony(m): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2017
PROPUNTER:
guy i been pray for you oo naw u don win, show me love nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company / Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) / For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.