Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (63241 Views)

Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability / CBN Governor: Aishah Ahmad, 8 Others Struggle For Emefiele's Job - Daily Sun / Diamond Bank Evasive On Promotion Of New CBN Deputy Governor Aishah Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by perdollar(m): 2:22am On Oct 06, 2017
PDPGuy:
This woman fine pass Diezani
dt frog eyes fine? e b like say u no get eyes sef
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Brushless: 2:39am On Oct 06, 2017
Dearlord:
Good look
She has it, with brain.
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Ilajeboy(m): 3:24am On Oct 06, 2017
PROPUNTER:
hmmm this one na Baby Oku.. England just dey give punters high B.P B950ESRWZWWPPC-2446220 Stake of NOne Million naira... Their Father

Chai u get mind ooo Bros one Millon náírà stake.... I jst lost 9k stake dz past weekend ND haven't been myself since then. Pls do u have any watsapp group u share games
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by dealslip(f): 4:10am On Oct 06, 2017
laudate:

She is from Niger State, not Edo or Kwara!
Thanks that's why I said I wasn't sure
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by totorimi: 4:29am On Oct 06, 2017
Up SLS
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by henryhemon(m): 4:50am On Oct 06, 2017
halima83:
Is she not a Muslim?

She's a Muslim with class. This is what Nigerian women should aspire to be.....to have class not waiting for a rich husband marry them and that's it for them.
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by positivetaught: 4:51am On Oct 06, 2017
Always cutting corners," her elevation to a director was made in anticipation of her latest appointment ",buhari trying by all means to empower the north irrespective of capability to dominates the country in many years to come n some gullible supporters will be foolishly shouting Mr integrity all over the place.
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by henryhemon(m): 4:53am On Oct 06, 2017
courage89:
This is a mediocre appointment by CBN standard.

What's CBN standard??
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:57am On Oct 06, 2017
Beauty and brain.
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by manci(m): 5:18am On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=PROPUNTER post=61144033]hmmm this one na Baby Oku.. England just dey give punters high B.P B950ESRWZWWPPC-2446220 Stake of NOne Million naira... Their Father[what I'm seen is 100k you stake with? ]
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by seangy4konji: 5:42am On Oct 06, 2017
Married to Brigadier General,Used to handle HHigh net worth clients...

Story finish..

No way she go finish school deh look for customer service job..na direct direct..

we we...
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by abike12(f): 5:55am On Oct 06, 2017
Goals
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Awoleesu(m): 6:14am On Oct 06, 2017
halima83:
Is she not a Muslim?
. Na who you dey ask? Must every muslim appear 'Talibanistic'?...
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Daboomb: 6:23am On Oct 06, 2017
Deivid10:

How can she be a Ms. ...and still be said to be married to one retired Brigadier General?
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by idealtailor(m): 6:51am On Oct 06, 2017
lalasticlala:

https://nairametrics.com/what-we-know-about-the-new-cbn-deputy-governor-aisha-ahmad/

you are stunning maamaa. You slay. You are intelligent. You go school. You control cash. Here is a Slay Queen and not the social media slave queens.
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by kannymoore(m): 6:51am On Oct 06, 2017
halima83:
Is she not a Muslim?

so??
is the hair in her head hers??
what's the difference between a wig and a headscarf?
don't they both cover her true hair?
sometimes Una Ehn?!!!

angry
halima83:
Is she not a Muslim?

so??
is the hair in her head hers??
what's the difference between a wig and a headscarf?
don't they both cover her true hair?
sometimes Una Ehn?!!!
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by titiloyeblog: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2017
that is very nice
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Awoo88: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2017
Opakan2:
How come she looks igbo.. or is it my eyes?

Maybe a product of aboki collabo with igbo or igbo her parents gave Hausa names.

Something is not just right here
Maybe change her name after marriage. That lady is not a northerner.
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Teenaira: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2017
This one na confirm Igbo lady given Hausa name now
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Myself2(m): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2017
Jubrin the child bride criminal and sexual pervert, wehdone o
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by mofewilkie(m): 7:50am On Oct 06, 2017
Cladez:
I could vivdly remember when Buhari made that "other room " statement, people were too quick to tag him a chauvinist.

Now the truth is staring at them.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.
That order room statement was a personal matter.
This appointment was also influenced by advisers
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by mofewilkie(m): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2017
Elder4sure:
Always from the north! All hail bigot buhari!

Lmao, the CBN governor is Igbo
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by mofewilkie(m): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2017
eyescue:
Government of the north, for the north and by the north.

So no qualified person from the entire SE & SS? Is alright.

What happened to CBN governor
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Lilimax(f): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2017
perdollar:
I bet she's a northerner by marriage. she doesn't look an inch like does those education deprived hijab wearing aboki women
Fixed smiley
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Lilimax(f): 7:58am On Oct 06, 2017
halima83:
Is she not a Muslim?
She is a Chrislam embarassed
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by ChopDeMoney(m): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2017
PROPUNTER:
hmmm this one na Baby Oku.. England just dey give punters high B.P B950ESRWZWWPPC-2446220 Stake of NOne Million naira... Their Father

You must have a solid cushion for you to stake that high. Between now and Saturday the Lord is your strenght
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by sugarwiz(f): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2017
Cladez:
I could vivdly remember when Buhari made that "other room " statement, people were too quick to tag him a chauvinist.

Now the truth is staring at them.
He is one..
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Ugosample(m): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2017
baybeeboi:
Pls who knows how i can reach this woman?
She seriously deserves a good dìck and mine is just d right one
Which kind talk be this one biko undecided

Use your sense na, it's free
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by Veetee(m): 8:39am On Oct 06, 2017
Omo this one go school finish, the real slayer
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by salesforce: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2017
Oh
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by advocatebaba(m): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2017
PROPUNTER:
bros u get mind. no worry France go do Bulgaria strong thing.
Re: Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor by advocatebaba(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2017
ChopDeMoney:

You must have a solid cushion for you to stake that high. Between now and Saturday the Lord is your strenght
seriously d lord will uphold him. 1million naira d guy get mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company / Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) / For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.