Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos (37599 Views)

Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna / Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by coluka: 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
And they granted her bail?
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Sixaxis: 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Why?? Is she a member of the "pepper dem gang"?
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by kachi08(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
Is it as a result of domestic violence or infidelity? This is really serious.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
Fear them, woman.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by uwalakathankgod(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hahaha,
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by ipobarecriminals: 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
grin grin May God deliver us from Jews

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
The institution called marriage has been bastardized
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Wizaugpet(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lalasticlala-Lalasticlalization grin
Did the man Slept Naked, then maybe Woman might have seen something like a Wild Rat on her Husband's body, so she decided to use Hot water mixed with pepper to teach that Rat a lesson... grin
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by aweade(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
This woman destroyed a whole nation with hot water.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
theapeman:
fear naija women!

there are specialize in acids pouring and skillful in hot water bathing incase you fvck up undecided

AS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, WE SHALL NOT DATE OR MARRY NAIJA WOMEN
Bros from experience I can factually tell you that Naija women are the best...fact!
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by ordainbuzz(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
Some women can even quarrel with dead bodies
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by ofuonyebi: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
why is some of these women becoming so callous about the treatment meted out to men on the issue of manhood problem

does men not have any other part of the body?...this is becoming too rampart
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
I still do not seem to get the rationale behind granting people bail when they commit heinous crimes. Are they saying you can get away with bestiality and wickedness if you're wealthy and have rich enough friends? This is madness.

The woman is a beast. What could have warranted such wickedness? Did he cheat on her? Then she should divorce him if she can't forgive him. What else could he have done? Money issue? I know of nothing that can justify such barbarism. It's heartless and evil - plain and simple. She deserves severe punishment for this.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
I actually had to laugh at your comment, thank you for making me laugh hard, now I can go to bed
ordainbuzz:
Some women can even quarrel with dead bodies

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Eagle360(m): 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
samyyoung1:
Definitely Igbos.....definitely
what is wrong with you? Must you show how weak your reason be? Stop all this e-tribal war.
For your info, I'm a Yoruba, omo Ijebu imodi-mosan.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by ivolt: 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
coolcatty:
Where are the feminist and all those delusional women and semi-men??....they should come and defend this erratic woman...... If it were a man they would have advised him to walk away... Let's hear what they will say now.

Numbskull.
Normal people condemn violence but you are happy because
it gives you an opportunity to insult others.

How old are you?

Only deranged people defend violence, it appears you have a very
good company.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

It seems the husbands JT looks more like a snake, so she wanted to have a taste of snake pepper soup grin

I am sure she never indended any harm to come to her husband.

She was only practicing village love as depicted on Nollyhood grin
What kind of comment is this? Are you making a joke of her crime? Isn't that wickedness and insensitivity on your part?
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by theapeman: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Bros from experience I can factually tell you that Naija women are the best...fact!
have you date all the women in the world before you conclude that naija women are the best?
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by sayisayi(m): 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
OP we see your endgame...

Your agemates are making cheddar, while you peddle fuckery!

Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by gabuzee(m): 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pepper Soup things.. grin
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by angelanto8(f): 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
She's so wicked chai
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by odaniel1(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
The same naija another woman is leaving her Banker husband for 'small joystick' is the same that another is using to do pepper soup. O ma se oooo
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Obierika(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
If I were this woman's husband she would not live to tell the story!
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
theapeman:
have you date all the women in the world before you conclude that naija women are the best?

yes...well from all 5 races...no woman will treat you better than a Naija woman...the problem's the grass is greener syndrome.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
Useless putrid creations called women, lucifer's tool
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Jasmine360(f): 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
This is terrtible and I hope the authorities will hold and punish this .woman for her wicked act
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Sierusvirus(m): 12:35am On Oct 06, 2017
This is domestic violence with attempt to murder and should be punishable by life imprisonment but she was granted bail for N100,000.
Assuming it was a man that did it to a woman, all this stupid women activists will come shouting to kill him.
Why is the law against male gender? A question that needs to be addressed. I rest my case.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 1:37am On Oct 06, 2017
The woman must be an animal angry
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by NaeChris: 1:59am On Oct 06, 2017
But atimes i wonder how these things happen. Am taking note.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Sirheny007(m): 3:18am On Oct 06, 2017
samyyoung1:
Definitely Igbos.....definitely

Of course! And there is some sanity in it.
A Yoruba woman would have cut out his private parts, grind the balls, and make a very peppery ewedu out of it undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13-year-old JSS2 Student Commits Suicide In Parent's Chicken Pen In Makurdi / Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja / Drama As Man Lays On The Road To Protest Against President Buhari. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.