Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos (37604 Views)

Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna / Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by xblaze1: 3:52am On Oct 06, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan o.

CLICK ON MY PROFILE TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE N400-2000 PER DAY ONLINE WITH YOUR ANDROID PHONE OR PC.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Skmoda360(m): 5:49am On Oct 06, 2017
Sirheny007:

Of course! And there is some sanity in it.
A Yoruba woman would have cut out his private parts, grind the balls, and make a very peppery ewedu out of it undecided
you ehn....let me not talk....your matter dey untop zinc.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by josielewa(m): 6:05am On Oct 06, 2017
Henrybet71:
Today's games went perfectly fine congratulations to my subscribers and my new buyers call or Whatsapp me for tomorrow's games ready and available with me not free pls

Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Ojuororun(m): 6:14am On Oct 06, 2017
why woman always dey wicked their husband's manhood lyk dis hmmm there is GOD OO
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:21am On Oct 06, 2017
Hey God! Save us from girls of the night.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by adetes: 6:21am On Oct 06, 2017
Ngozi, na only Igbos waka come
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 06, 2017
Chukason1:

Shut up
No you are the one to shut up. Pussy ass nigga
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 06, 2017
ivolt:

Numbskull. Normal people condemn violence but you are happy because it gives you an opportunity to insult others.
How old are you?
Only deranged people defend violence, it appears you have a very good company.
Shut up there He made a point
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by cyrilamx(m): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2017
Do you know if the victim is one of those "semi-men" as u put it who are wont to defend the female folks at any slight opportunity just to show he civilised? I am quite certain those dudes who are @d fore front shading their fellow men just to show a false sense of solidarity with these feminists always let down their guard in their deals with women and thus are easy prey to them. I pray for his quick recovery shall. If I were a relative of the victim, na acid mixed with monkey virus I go pour for her honeypot..
coolcatty:
Where are the feminist and all those delusional women and semi-men??....they should come and defend this erratic woman...... If it were a man they would have advised him to walk away... Let's hear what they will say now.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by victorazyvictor(m): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2017
samyyoung1:
Definitely Igbos.....definitely
so ebute meta is igboland
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by frozen70(f): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2017
That's a careless statement from you by saying that women are mad. Always weigh the km and of word you want to say before saying it out.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Pain(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2017
No Comments..See Me at the Corner.

Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2017
Definitely from anambra or owerri, their women can be wild.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by mechanics(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2017
What a dastardly act, for those still single, i pray such women won't come their way.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2017
IAMSASHY:
angry u mean dis woman cn b dis wicked , hers shud b burnt 2 undecided,bt no pix 2 see hw damaged d JT is
No wonder
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by billyG(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2017
Eve!u see what u & yo daughters are doing to men,ye brought sins into d world.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by donqx: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2017
oh
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Augustap(f): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2017
Seems d man's pe.nis looked like shaki or roundabout grin
Some women and stone-heart be like 5&6
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Assassin101: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2017
"hell knows no fury like a woman scorned"
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by mbjsuki(m): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2017
IAMSASHY:
angry u mean dis woman cn b dis wicked , hers shud b burnt 2 undecided,bt no pix 2 see hw damaged d JT is

Are seriously interested in seeing the evidence? Like seriously? grin grin
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by ChrisBankz(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2017
samyyoung1:
Definitely Igbos.....definitely
and he ran away from having sense!

Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2017
the woman clearly has anger issues... Don't overlook this in ur partner when dating...it's a serious something.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by johnsonpolice: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
theapeman:
don't you know that the average naija women have mental problem!
if I were in the man shoe ,I will dirvice the good for nothing stupid woman and look for a God fearing woman to replace her.what an embrudent in my house,under my roof?
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Marynwachukwu21(f): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
theapeman:
don't you know that the average naija women have mental problem!
agreed
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Marynwachukwu21(f): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Women of nowadays,is only God that can deliver them from their stupidity
Re: Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos by Marynwachukwu21(f): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
Skmoda360:

you ehn....let me not talk....your matter dey untop zinc.
hahaha 🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13-year-old JSS2 Student Commits Suicide In Parent's Chicken Pen In Makurdi / Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State / Drama As Man Lays On The Road To Protest Against President Buhari. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.