Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) (15767 Views)

Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) / Federal Government Invests N16bn Sukuk Bond On South East Roads / List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by naptu2: 4:15am On Oct 06, 2017
The Federal Ministry of Finance Hands Over Proceeds of ₦100billion Sukuk Bond Offer To The Ministry Of Works Power And Housing

https://mobile.twitter.com/HMKemiAdeosun/status/915998241178767363

Federal Ministry Of Finance’s statement.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FinMinNigeria/status/915977581178114049

Priority projects that will be funded by the proceeds of the sukkuk bond.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FMPWH/status/915947997757886464

25 priority projects that will be funded by the proceeds of the sukuk bond

https://mobile.twitter.com/FMPWH/status/916014488947748865

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:22am On Oct 06, 2017
THIS IS TRANSPARENCY IN GOVERNANCE
GOD BLESS PMB1523
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by OAUTemitayo: 4:28am On Oct 06, 2017
They want to Islamize the roads.
This is an attempt to prevent Christians from having right to use roads in Nigeria.
This Buhari government is just too sectional.
They want to stop CAN leadership from using the roads.
Islamisation of roads has started.

117 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by GavelSlam: 4:30am On Oct 06, 2017
Good one from the government.

But give it a second and those that can condemn anything would be here.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by GavelSlam: 4:32am On Oct 06, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
This is an attempt to prevent Christians from having right to use roads in Nigeria.

I'm hoping those that love to make such statements would avoid such roads.

It's sad how they've prevented the Nation from facilitating rapid development.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by DEXTROVERT: 5:02am On Oct 06, 2017
Nepotism at its Peak
North alone: 12 South West : 3
Even South East is 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by Tolexander: 5:04am On Oct 06, 2017
Not yet time to commend the government for releasing the fund to the ministry. Until the fund is fully used to execute the projects they are meant for.

Kudos still!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by lereinter(m): 5:17am On Oct 06, 2017
DEXTROVERT:
Nepotism at its Peak
Even South East is 6

ti e ba e

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by agbangam: 5:30am On Oct 06, 2017
DEXTROVERT:
Nepotism
at
its
Peak

North alone: 12
South West : 3

Even
South East is 6

If only GEJ had shown such Nepotism, I bet most of SS and SE roads wud have been in good shape but he didn't do nothing yet u lots wanted him back. God bless PMB and his ministers.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by OAUTemitayo: 5:31am On Oct 06, 2017
GavelSlam:

I'm hoping those that love to make such statements would avoid such roads.

It's sad how they've prevented the Nation from facilitating rapid development.
You dey mind the divisive people.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by anpipac: 5:39am On Oct 06, 2017
south south and north central are bearing dualization of lokoja benin road. why? . how about dualization of delta to bayelsa road up to portharcourt. all that road is a dead trap.
Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by Juliojoe: 5:42am On Oct 06, 2017
How many time did they want to award this Abuja -Lokoja Road Nawa o
Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by wickyyolo: 6:12am On Oct 06, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
THIS IS TRANSPARENCY IN GOVERNANCE

GOD BLESS PMB1523

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Naso but we won't see u in NNPC's fraud threads

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by delishpot: 6:18am On Oct 06, 2017
Money wey Dem Don share already?
Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by victorDanladi: 6:20am On Oct 06, 2017
DEXTROVERT:
Nepotism at its Peak
Even South East is 6
My Man.North has 3 geopolitical zone.meaning 4 in each.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by ArewaWatch: 6:25am On Oct 06, 2017
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by dannytoe(m): 6:32am On Oct 06, 2017
Islamization gradually unveiling it head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by homesteady(m): 6:38am On Oct 06, 2017
Juliojoe:
How many time did they want to award this Abuja -Lokoja Road Nawa o

Same with Lokoja - Benin Road! They have been allocating money for that road like almost ever year.
Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2017
An attempt to Islamize the road network ... waiting for can to say that. I think this is the way to go.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2017
DEXTROVERT:
Nepotism
at
its
Peak

Even
South East is 6

sad how duplicity reigns in your thinking North is a single region while the south has 3. Did you notice how every region got exactly the same amount of money?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2017
Good development

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by DaudaAbu(m): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2017
Nigerian roads hav jst been islamized

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by Sammiejokes(m): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2017
DEXTROVERT:
Nepotism
at
its
Peak

Even
South East is 6
I wonder how illiterate get to comment on this platform, simple table you cannot analyze. You are a disgrace.
North 13 projects
South 12 projects

SMH

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by positivelord: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2017
So South East got Rehabilitation while North gets Construction/Dualization ....Mr Jubrin you are MAD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2017
Till i see the roads being done...i reserve my comment
Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

Hahaha............

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by Ajibo111(m): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,

Please i need your help. I am realy into trouble and there is no one to help me out, that is why i brought the issue here because i believe i could find solution here.
Am about to be thrown out from where am staying by my landlord. I am an orphan that has no one to run to. I have tried to raise the money by all means but things are not realy working out for me.
Please am not asking for much
, any amount is okay for me. God will bless you guys for me

1 Like

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by lonelydora: 8:09am On Oct 06, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

Lol. Sarcasm, i guess

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2017
DEXTROVERT:
Nepotism
at
its
Peak

Even
South East is 6
how many states do you have in the south compared to North. And when did you start caring bout the south west ? When it comes to north it just NORTH, but when it gets to south it becomes south west, south south and south east . Like the north don't have east,west in addition to more states. Petty mischief maker.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) by BrutalJab: 8:10am On Oct 06, 2017
make una embezzle am o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gerard Pique is now the joint-top-scoring defender in Champions League history / 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu / 2023 Presidency: If Atiku Wins, Southerners Will Be In Severe Trouble — Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.