Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Crazy Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Love (818 Views)

Crazy Love / My Crazy Love Story / MUST READ: Crazy Love Making Ways For Pregnancy Women (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Love by joelens007(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2017
To those who's got BAE, will you allow her do this to you all in the name of LOVE

Re: Crazy Love by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2017
I can allow her do anything. You can obviously see they were both chilling and having fun. When you have ONE special woman, you treat her like a Queen and she treats you like a King. You can't be doing this with whores and free pus.s you get. Only one special person has the right to do this to you.

Forget the pics, almost everyone has done this one time or the other. Forget all this African Village mentality.

The fun of a relationship is when you can both be free with each other, be best friends and more.

Some people will come out to quote me and say otherwise. Pretenders! Forming King of Zamunda

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Love by EmperorLee(m): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2017
Haa ori ade ? Daju daju omo yen o leko nii
Re: Crazy Love by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 06, 2017
grin

Fantasy is always beautiful than reality...

Re: Crazy Love by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 06, 2017
There Is Nothing Wrong With That. Its Just For Fun... She Wouldnt Do It Always... Why Would You Ask This Question Sef? Una no wise o
Re: Crazy Love by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 06, 2017
aww this is beautiful! !this is what crazy love is all about..BOO I will do morethan this to you
winkwink
Re: Crazy Love by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2017
angry for what good reason
Re: Crazy Love by Augustap(f): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2017
I've done more than this to my boo boo. It's love, he's my bestie, my playmate.
Re: Crazy Love by NigerDeltan(m): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2017
sekxy:
aww this is beautiful! !this is what crazy love is all about..BOO I will do morethan this to you
winkwink

Bae I will do worst than this to you too grin
Re: Crazy Love by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 06, 2017
NigerDeltan:

Bae I will do worst than this to you too grin
gringrinwink
Re: Crazy Love by NigerDeltan(m): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2017

Re: Crazy Love by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
ScotFree:
I can allow her do anything. You can obviously see they were both chilling and having fun. When you have ONE special woman, you treat her like a Queen and she treats you like a King. You can't be doing this with whores and free pus.s you get. Only one special person has the right to do this to you.

Forget the pics, almost everyone has done this one time or the other. Forget all this African Village mentality.

The fun of a relationship is when you can both be free with each other, be best friends and more.

Some people will come out to quote me and say otherwise. Pretenders! Forming King of Zamunda
Gbam.well said bruh cool
Re: Crazy Love by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
ScotFree:

chaiii perfect relationship cheesy
Re: Crazy Love by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yeah Is very normal tho not everytime.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Men Incapable Of Having Platonic Relationships With Women? / I’m Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest S*x Of My Life With My Childhood Friend / Who Can Explain These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.