Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

(story) : Lady Committed Suicide After Her Husband Divorced Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (story) : Lady Committed Suicide After Her Husband Divorced Her (603 Views)

My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video / My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce / My Husband Divorced Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(story) : Lady Committed Suicide After Her Husband Divorced Her by Benbeezy: 8:19am On Oct 06, 2017
Twitter user, Kelvin Odanz shared this heartbreaking story of how a woman who sacrificed her career for her husband committed suicide after he divorced her because she couldn’t bear children two years after their wedding.

Rea Story : http://www.exclusiveonlinenews.com/2017/10/story-lady-committed-suicide-after-her.html

Re: (story) : Lady Committed Suicide After Her Husband Divorced Her by akinade28(f): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2017
Op, post the remaining part of the story here
So sad, RIP to the dead
Though I advice ladies not to consider a guy's pocket only before marrying him because he's upcoming in terms of finances, but sometimes I don't blame those that go for ready-made guys.
Imagine after suffering with a guys for years, after he's ready made he looks for one flimsy excuse such as "your food is no longer delicious or you av grown fat" to divorce you or bring in a new wife. You were perfect when u were suffering with them ooo.
Re: (story) : Lady Committed Suicide After Her Husband Divorced Her by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2017
embarassed

Maka why?? Chaiii

Its not worth it cry

Re: (story) : Lady Committed Suicide After Her Husband Divorced Her by phintohlar(f): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2017
Chai.. Eleyi gidi gaan
Re: (story) : Lady Committed Suicide After Her Husband Divorced Her by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2017
angry angry Me right now if they hand that guy over to me. Such wickedness. Do people still get divorced over inability to have kids? When there are tons of options to explore medically.

To the woman. Why you kill yourself? You ended up the big loser

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Dances With Lady In A Night Club. Wrong Or Right? / The Art Of Conversations : Building Instant Connection With Women / Things Couple Shouldn’t Say To Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.