Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola (23582 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Is The Best Alternative To Buhari - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Opinion: Letter To Nigerians About Atiku Abubakar By Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola / We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by positivetaught: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
MalcoImX:
Collapse of PTF for where? Buhari said he'd resign as PTF chair once a democratically elected government took over, and he resigned as he promised. With this, Obj rounded up affairs of PTF and it became no more. Show me a single Nigerian who had billions of dollars as budget that resigned his position. Tells you a lot about the man. The only person that came near to that was Naja'atu Mohammed, who rejected a ministerial position when Buhari offered her.
Do you have shame at all?whether buhari resign from ptf or not,obasanjo investigated the activities of ptf under buhari n #25b was found to be missing courtesy of corruption, when buhari was confronted with the monumental corruption undet his watch, his only defense was that he was not aware of it n in any case that he did not directly benefited from it!,obasanjo left buhari off the hook simply in the spirit of espirit de corp that's y buhari can only shout about Johnathan but don't dare obasanjo, babangida n the rest,I just pity those of you shouting about buhari's Integrity n honesty all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by leriment: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Which money is missing?
money meant to liberate you from perpetual poverty u and ur generation has been enjoying.
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by LionDeLeo: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
leriment:

money meant to liberate you from perpetual poverty u and ur generation has been enjoying.

You that is rich, have you eaten?

Just imagine the Aba made "engrish" undecided
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by damiz(m): 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Buhari pocket has hole.so money must miss
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by MalcoImX: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
positivetaught:
Do you have shame at all?whether buhari resign from ptf or not,obasanjo investigated the activities of ptf under buhari n #25b was found to be missing courtesy of corruption, when buhari was confronted with the monumental corruption undet his watch, his only defense was that he was not aware of it n in any case that he did not directly benefited from it!,obasanjo left buhari off the hook simply in the spirit of espirit de corp that's y buhari can only shout about Johnathan but don't dare obasanjo, babangida n the rest,I just pity those of you shouting about buhari's Integrity n honesty all over the place.
Obasanjo says Buhari didn’t steal PTF fund
ABEOKUTA – Former President.Olusegun Obasanjo, Tuesday, said the report of the probe panel he set up when he held sway as the country’s president did not indict the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari of corruption during his tenure as the Petroleum Trust Fund boss.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/obasanjo-clears-buhari-ptf-alleged-fraud/
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by lyntiffany(f): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
MalcoImX:
Collapse of PTF for where? Buhari said he'd resign as PTF chair once a democratically elected government took over, and he resigned as he promised. With this, Obj rounded up affairs of PTF and it became no more. Show me a single Nigerian who had billions of dollars as budget that resigned his position. Tells you a lot about the man. The only person that came near to that was Naja'atu Mohammed, who rejected a ministerial position when Buhari offered her.
you need another name Bart Nnaji.
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by ProDNA: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
For reliable paternity DNA test, please click on my username and check my signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Thank you sir! Same on my mind every news/news paper has a huge amount missing or storied to be misappropriated or another english everday. I don't understand, are this senators already giving up on their country and pre-planiing to vaooomm ni?
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by xpool(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
MalcoImX:
You are the most unintelligent Defense Counsel on earth.
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by nobleblood: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
How did this men break through the time and space continium is what I want to know. We had safely stuck in the past.
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by MalcoImX: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
xpool:
You are the most unintelligent Defense Counsel on earth.
Ok ipoBi.
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by bigfish3k: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
MalcoImX:
Admit you don't know happened before and after Obj's ascension as regards PTF.

it was obj that wounded off PTF
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Skrt Skrt

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by sirley(m): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bizibi:
is wrongly awarded not corruption!!!!! Abeg make una STOp this line of yarning.
broh go n get d meaning of corruption abeg
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by Doyin2(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
Idiot.

Which 26b is missing?
undecided
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by Bizibi(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
sirley:
broh go n get d meaning of corruption abeg
mtcheeeeew,what a defence......
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by TheKingIsHere: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Which money is missing?

Buhari is a thief

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by TheKingIsHere: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
MalcoImX:

Zombies will always lie for their master

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by LionDeLeo: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Buhari is a thief

On nairaland cheesy
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by TheKingIsHere: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
Newbiee:
Which money miss?
Wailers like skewing things. Kachikwu did not say money is missing, he said contracts are awarded not money stolen.

But the same happened under deziani and you said that she stole or money is missing. You can see how gullible you guys are?

Shior
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by TheKingIsHere: 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:

On nairaland cheesy

Pele, e pain am.

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by LionDeLeo: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Pele, e pain am.

What's this one saying? undecided
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by MalcoImX: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Zombies will always lie for their master
Just like you were saying Buhari stole NNPC money now - money in a contract awarded under a toothless minister who can't even issue a query to his subordinate.
Kachikwu: Oga Baru dey award contract without my knowledge.
Buhari: Are you his senior or na Baru be senior.
Kachikwu: I be senior Sir.
Buhari: And you don't know what to do, spoiling my name, to the extent that those who are not getting easy money are saying na me dey steal contract money. If you can't do your work well I go deploy or fire you.
Kachikwu: Sorry Sir, I'll go try. I dey sorry I don dey spoil your name, some nairarat people don dey say na you tell Baru to misbehave.
Buhari: Pls go and do your work so that FFK, Omokri etc. will remain jobless, or do you want me to call Magu for investigation.
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by sirley(m): 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bizibi:
mtcheeeeew,what a defence......
and nothing to defend urself abi
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by sirley(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
leriment:

poverty is what makes u feel of seceding from my dear country"god bless PMB" god bless Nigeria
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by billyG(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
NFFGG:
pst read this as copied From the Facebook page of pst Olumide

https://www.facebook.com/olumide.akinrinlola1/posts/1574267395972663

Shut yur mouth fake pastor!No money is missing under Buhari,How can NNPC award contract over $25bn where is d money coming frm?frm heaven are they using all our foriegn reserve to award contract pastor why is money always missing in yur church
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by billyG(m): 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
nairanaira12:

So, what happened to the $2bn that missed under when he was Minister of petroleum? Mr defender, give an explanation
who told u $2bn miss
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by emmaitive(m): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
ednut1:
awarded contracts worth 26billion is not the same as 26billion cash na. Make una dey use una brain even if we know Bulhari is a failure
show us the contract and wea dem execute am nah..abi u no know say naso dem take dey tief d money.. smh for u oo
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by goshee: 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
MalcoImX:
shaarrap you fool a brainwashed idiot. I have been hearing all this shit about buhari until now. thank Gog I am witnessing this first hand and it isn't fools like you telling me what happens in 1984 or so. package the story well wet you go tell kids wey no witness buhari cluelessness in 2017
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by goshee: 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
SillyMods:
Illiteracy is indeed an incurable disease.

This thread is for pained losers and perpetual wailers.
try get small sense dude and see that buhari has killed you future
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by goshee: 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
muller101:
Because he is surrounded by thieves
no he is the thieve himself. after all he is the petroleum minister
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by MalcoImX: 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
goshee:
shaarrap you fool a brainwashed idiot. I have been hearing all this shit about buhari until now. thank Gog I am witnessing this first hand and it isn't fools like you telling me what happens in 1984 or so. package the story well wet you go tell kids wey no witness buhari cluelessness in 2017
You probably were one of those who despised him for telling you the truth during his first outing. People come to love him for doing the right thing even though they couldn't understand it while he was doing it. That was all he got that kept him being loved by the masses till today - the type of love that most of ya couldn't understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amotekun: Ebonyi Said South-West Governors ‘Stole’ Their Security Idea / #ENDSARS: Bashir Magashi Warns Protesters Against Undermining National Security / Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.