Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,437 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Igbo In Diaspora Open-up On The Serious Dispute Kanu/ipob Plunged Them To. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo In Diaspora Open-up On The Serious Dispute Kanu/ipob Plunged Them To. (1293 Views)

Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections / Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB / Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo In Diaspora Open-up On The Serious Dispute Kanu/ipob Plunged Them To. by oladeebo: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Our leaders don't yield to our advice or listen to us, they pump all our contributed money into Ipob account and left us with nothing today, every one is fighting each other, the worst part of it, they've damaged our cordial relation with other Nigerian living peacefully in this country, here in Niger Republic, there is association of Nigeria resident here, it's leadership is rotated between, Yoruba, hausa, igbo and minority, it's in igbo leadership when they bring ipob affairs to spoil the association.
Also recently when there was carnage in this country and our churches were burnt, many world ministries help us and donated money, even Niger government donated money to rebuild them, but our leaders taken a large sum of this money and transfer it to ipob , now our churches were not built and people deserted the churches, this biafra thing is a sad story for us here...Julius Osondu concluded!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Open-up On The Serious Dispute Kanu/ipob Plunged Them To. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
TRASH!!! Stupid zombie, sense fall on you.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Open-up On The Serious Dispute Kanu/ipob Plunged Them To. by LionDeLeo: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
OP, they are coming for you. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Open-up On The Serious Dispute Kanu/ipob Plunged Them To. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
oladeebo:
[s]Our leaders don't yield to our advice or listen to us, they pump all our contributed money into Ipob account and left us with nothing today, every one is fighting each other, the worst part of it, they've damaged our cordial relation with other Nigerian living peacefully in this country, here in Niger Republic, there is association of Nigeria resident here, it's leadership is rotated between, Yoruba, hausa, igbo and minority, it's in igbo leadership when they bring ipob affairs to spoil the association.
Also recently when there was carnage in this country and our churches were burnt, many world ministries help us and donated money, even Niger government donated money to rebuild them, but our leaders taken a large sum of this money and transfer it to ipob , now our churches were not built and people deserted the churches, this biafra thing is a sad story for us here...Julius Osondu concluded[/s]!

6 Likes

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Open-up On The Serious Dispute Kanu/ipob Plunged Them To. by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
oladeebo u are now the journalist of igbo in diaspora

4 Likes

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Open-up On The Serious Dispute Kanu/ipob Plunged Them To. by nototribalist: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
oladeebo:
Our leaders don't yield to our advice or listen to us, they pump all our contributed money into Ipob account and left us with nothing today, every one is fighting each other, the worst part of it, they've damaged our cordial relation with other Nigerian living peacefully in this country, here in Niger Republic, there is association of Nigeria resident here, it's leadership is rotated between, Yoruba, hausa, igbo and minority, it's in igbo leadership when they bring ipob affairs to spoil the association.
Also recently when there was carnage in this country and our churches were burnt, many world ministries help us and donated money, even Niger government donated money to rebuild them, but our leaders taken a large sum of this money and transfer it to ipob , now our churches were not built and people deserted the churches, this biafra thing is a sad story for us here...Julius Osondu concluded!
.as usual whenever Afonjas eat ewedu their brains will start to knock engine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Open-up On The Serious Dispute Kanu/ipob Plunged Them To. by maslong(m): 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
[s]
oladeebo:
[/s]
liars shall rote in hell.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Open-up On The Serious Dispute Kanu/ipob Plunged Them To. by oladeebo: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
nototribalist:
.as usual whenever Afonjas eat ewedu their brains will start to knock engine
I love ewedu, eeku, efo lorisirisi, egusi, ila to mention but few, one my friend igbo emeka take me to igbo Canteen for food one day, honestly, I regret, when they serve me eba-ibo very, very hard like stone! I never return there with him! sorry to say but it's true.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Open-up On The Serious Dispute Kanu/ipob Plunged Them To. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Open-up On The Serious Dispute Kanu/ipob Plunged Them To. by oladeebo: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:
OP, they are coming for you. grin
let them come, am ready for them.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Open-up On The Serious Dispute Kanu/ipob Plunged Them To. by oladeebo: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=liberalsinnerx post=61163127][/quote]
Why igbo is terrify with tribal mark?
are you afraid of blade?
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Open-up On The Serious Dispute Kanu/ipob Plunged Them To. by oladeebo: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
maslong:
[s][/s]
liars shall rote in hell.
if you want to scam igbo, just tell him you will bring him biafra.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Open-up On The Serious Dispute Kanu/ipob Plunged Them To. by maslong(m): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
[s]
oladeebo:
if you want to scam igbo, just tell him you will bring him biafra.
[/s]
NO sense

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Open-up On The Serious Dispute Kanu/ipob Plunged Them To. by moninuola65: 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
maslong:
[s][/s]

NO sense
No common sense
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Open-up On The Serious Dispute Kanu/ipob Plunged Them To. by LebenNG: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
oladeebo:

I love ewedu, eeku, efo lorisirisi, egusi, ila to mention but few, one my friend igbo emeka take me to igbo Canteen for food one day, honestly, I regret, when they serve me eba-ibo very, very hard like stone! I never return there with him! sorry to say but it's true.
hahaha with slimy balls of amala
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Open-up On The Serious Dispute Kanu/ipob Plunged Them To. by oladeebo: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
LebenNG:

hahaha with slimy balls of amala
hahahahunhunhun!
....laugh is lunatic,
It contagious
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Open-up On The Serious Dispute Kanu/ipob Plunged Them To. by LebenNG: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
oladeebo:
hahahahunhunhun!
....laugh is lunatic,
It contagious
Lunacy you mean... better luck next tym
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Open-up On The Serious Dispute Kanu/ipob Plunged Them To. by oladeebo: 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
LebenNG:

Lunacy you mean... better luck next tym
call it what you like.
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Open-up On The Serious Dispute Kanu/ipob Plunged Them To. by meccuno: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
[s]
oladeebo:
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Open-up On The Serious Dispute Kanu/ipob Plunged Them To. by meccuno: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
[s]
oladeebo:
call it what you like.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What The Hijabi Lawyer Must Concern Herself With / Murray Bruce And Son, Jared Roasting Nigeria On Twitter / Why I Asked Nigerians To Stone Buhari – Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.