Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Why I Asked Nigerians To Stone Buhari – Momoh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Asked Nigerians To Stone Buhari – Momoh (1293 Views)

Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh / See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) / Fani-Kayode Asked Nigerians To Chase Jonathan Out Of Aso Rock (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Asked Nigerians To Stone Buhari – Momoh by mrkunlex(m): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
A former Minister of Information, Prince Tony Momoh has explained why he asked Nigerians to stone the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government if he failed to perform.
Momoh had during the build up to the 2015 general elections called on Nigerians to stone the APC government if they don’t leave up to expectations.
Speaking with The Sun, the former minister said Nigerians were already stoning the president despite his monumental achievements.
He said, “We are in a democracy. As Minister of Information, I gave Nigerians information; one, to satisfy your need for information; secondly, to give you the information to do what you like to do with it.
“So, people who are saying that APC has done nothing have a right through the information they have to achieve the aims they want, but that does not reduce from the fact that objectively, APC has done something.
“Whatever happens, I said stone us if we don’t perform, but some people are stoning us, not that we didn’t perform, but because they are in opposition and cannot appreciate that we are preforming. In the area of security, nobody would say that we have not tried.
“Nobody will say that the challenges we have in the Northeast, Middle Belt, South-south, Southeast, Southwest and even in the Northwest, are not being attended to. In the area of agriculture, nobody can say that we have not attended to eating what we grow, and growing what we want to eat. We came out of recession. There are a lot of things we have done.”
http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/14/asked-nigerians-stone-buhari-momoh/
lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Asked Nigerians To Stone Buhari – Momoh by emeijeh(m): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
This foolish man is still talking?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Asked Nigerians To Stone Buhari – Momoh by IdeyFindWife: 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
emeijeh:

The old f00l has to justify his pay nah cheesy

Shey when they push the Dullard into trouble now, his type are the first to decamp.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Asked Nigerians To Stone Buhari – Momoh by chinoxstock: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
He said monumental achievements....wow.

These people are not humans. They are evil, useless, wicked, greedy and corrupt. These people at out to enslave us in our own country.

We can't allow that. We can NOT.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Asked Nigerians To Stone Buhari – Momoh by emeijeh(m): 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

The old f00l has to justify his pay nah cheesy

Shey when they push the Dullard into trouble now, his type are the first to decamp.

But Bros, when you go see wife na?

Airforce1 go soon settle down oh......
Re: Why I Asked Nigerians To Stone Buhari – Momoh by OfficialAwol(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
Tony Momoh never see stone him dey talk, don't worry 2019 isn't so far away, you will see Rock.

Fools

2 Likes

Re: Why I Asked Nigerians To Stone Buhari – Momoh by mrkunlex(m): 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
chinoxstock:
He said monumental achievements....wow.

These people are not humans. They are evil, useless, wicked, greedy and corrupt. These people at out to enslave us in our own country.

We can't allow that. We can NOT.
Re: Why I Asked Nigerians To Stone Buhari – Momoh by dodelight(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
emeijeh:

Exactly my first thought: This foolish man! So ''Stewpid!
They think they own Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why I Asked Nigerians To Stone Buhari – Momoh by dodelight(m): 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
dodelight:

Exactly my first thought: This foolish man! So ''Stewpid!
They think they own Nigeria.
My only appeal to everyone who want Buhari removed is that we must be united in purpose. Our focus should be on the candidates other parties offer, and not the whether it's PDP or a third force. The Buhari's supporters themselves know the only hope for Buhari to win in 2019 is if the votes of those against him are divided. Please let's unite for this sole purpose. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why I Asked Nigerians To Stone Buhari – Momoh by phayvoursky(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
How many Nigerians can throw a stone at Buhari?

Old man like you will be telling cheap kindergarten lies
Re: Why I Asked Nigerians To Stone Buhari – Momoh by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
mrkunlex:
Nobody will say that the challenges we have in the Northeast, Middle Belt, South-south, Southeast, Southwest and even in the Northwest, are not being attended to.
http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/14/asked-nigerians-stone-buhari-momoh/
lalasticlala
Problem everywhere undecided only una undecided

Where can I find this momoh so that my stoning can start from there undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Asked Nigerians To Stone Buhari – Momoh by Omeokachie: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Wait until Wasiu gets hold of a stone, then you will cease to breathe.
Re: Why I Asked Nigerians To Stone Buhari – Momoh by uboma(m): 7:37am On Apr 15, 2018
monumental achievement indeed.

I guess Prince Tony Momoh does not know the meaning of the phrase, monumental achievement.

1 Like

Re: Why I Asked Nigerians To Stone Buhari – Momoh by UncleJudax(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2018
Just hear wetin person father de yarn....just to get paid

The kind "politicians" wey de Africa eh... exactly whythe continent is the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Why I Asked Nigerians To Stone Buhari – Momoh by Buharimustgo: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2018
Oh God,please make men like this be victims of the carnage going on in Nigeria, so that they will be reasonable for once and have empathy for the suffering masses is my prayer

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: @APCNigeria Twitter Handle Sold By Philip Obin- Pic / Inauguration Of The PDP Contact Committee At The PDP Hq Wadata House Today. / In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.