Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

How To Get Nigeia Restructured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Get Nigeia Restructured (457 Views)

Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured / Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB / A Restructured Nigeria: How It Should Look Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Nigeia Restructured by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
ohaneze, oodua, middle bet, should embark on street protest like IPOB, my advice, away from that they are just ranting, #NO RESTRUCTURING
Re: How To Get Nigeia Restructured by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
Restructure fire!!
Re: How To Get Nigeia Restructured by otosa(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
JUSTICE4Nigeria:
ohaneze, oodua, middle bet, should embark on street protest like IPOB, my advice, away from that they are just ranting, #NO RESTRUCTURING
You are right. I have said that before, we need the mass campaign if we truly wish to achieve this. No govt. Will take us serious if we are taking this restructuring of a thing the way we are taking it now.
Re: How To Get Nigeia Restructured by Desyner: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Will the Fulanis allow tha? Inflitration . . .
Re: How To Get Nigeia Restructured by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
Why
Re: How To Get Nigeia Restructured by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
otosa:
You are right. I have said that before, we need the mass campaign if we truly wish to achieve this. No govt. Will take us serious if we are taking this restructuring of a thing the way we are taking it now.
my dear they are just going ups and down making noise, they should protest and get international media attention not this, restructure mouth was
Re: How To Get Nigeia Restructured by conductorAMG: 12:43am On Oct 07, 2017
No, Yorobba moozlems should continue attacking Nnamdi Kanu and restructuring will fall from heaven.

Ndi ara cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Will Buhari Win 2019 Election When Anti-Corruption War Is A Proven Facade / Nigerian Youths Are So Dumb.,Not Fit For Leadership(1) / Letter To The Depressed From Anothernigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.