Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,759 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Supreme Court Judges Meet Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Judges Meet Buhari (17137 Views)

Supreme Court Judges Drop To 13, NBA Kicks / Austine Umahi: Supreme Court Judges Will Know No Peace / Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Judges Meet Buhari by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
PapaBaby:

First on the agenda was how courts should not entertain any case involving Bubu's $26bil contract scam.

they will soon release some Chibok girls to divert our Attention.

I fear Buhari and Apc enter fire.
Re: Supreme Court Judges Meet Buhari by nep2ra(m): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Supreme Court judges meets an illiterate? For what exactly? Nigeria is finished, quote and see how thunder works

Mehn! See as I dey flex dis yeye thunder.

How is this thunder supposed to work?
Re: Supreme Court Judges Meet Buhari by okerekeikpo: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
nep2ra:

Mehn! See as I dey flex dis yeye thunder.

How is this thunder supposed to work?
calm down u will soon hear from me
Re: Supreme Court Judges Meet Buhari by uwajeh(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Judges of the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court are actually called Justices. It's Judges of the High Courts who are referred to as Judges.
Re: Supreme Court Judges Meet Buhari by awuf2008: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
What he supposed to have done earlier, now doing it at late stage. Clueless Government.
Re: Supreme Court Judges Meet Buhari by thundafire: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Firefire:
AGENDA? Not KNOWN!

Imagine the type of leadership in Nigeria in 21st century?

We need Buhary to appear on Channels TV for a one-one talk on the state of the country and its economy. We need him to tell Nigerians his recovery strategy & the roadmap for his remaining days in office before his final retirement to tend to his cows.

We hope there would be a Q&A session for Nigerians to dial-in.

Buhary should please stop all this back door meeeings, its counterproductive. It's adding no value nor improving the life of Nigerians.
he can't go online and he doesn't know how the country is being run
Re: Supreme Court Judges Meet Buhari by Icon79(m): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Na wa o for naija. I have never heard about the US Supreme Court judges coming to the White House to meet with the President of the United States.

O pari
Re: Supreme Court Judges Meet Buhari by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
PMB should give them all serious verbal warning
Re: Supreme Court Judges Meet Buhari by Okoroawusa: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
SAI BABA!
Re: Supreme Court Judges Meet Buhari by TheKingdom: 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
fiizznation:
Is a good thing that the judicial arm of the gov't is supporting the president on the fight against corruption.

And where did you see that Mr Propaganda boy?

Buhari doesnt even follow court order or the constitution, and should have since been impeached.

Now you can get angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Conducting Forensic Analysis Of Ganduje Bribe Videos In London: Magu / FG To Transport Petroleum Products By Rail System / Abdulsalami Abubakar: Negotiating With Bandits Not Best Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.