Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? (21443 Views)

My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics* / What Would You Do If Were In The Position Of This Jobless Guy Dating Rich Girl / Wretched Jobless Guy Madly In Love With A Lady With Extreme Bad Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
With the too much expenses of girls wanting recharge cards, going to the cinemas and all that, is it wise to be broke and still veer into a relationship?

Broke guys in relationships share your experiences and thoughts too.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nigga, goan hustle for money and never forget to spend it on that particular chick your unborn kids would call "mummy"... undecided

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
man why the rush? if you want sex outta the relationship get a steady olosho for 5h (it is ya choice) ... focus on ya hustle ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
relationships and their wahala can slow you down especially if you date a slay queen
you will spend ya capital plus ya profit to maintain the package

nigga FOCUS

186 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by Patented: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
A man should just do what he likes and accept the benefits or consequences therein.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by Yelutide: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Romance is boring without Finance... Hence, he should keep a distance until he get financial substance.

54 Likes

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
Essentials1:
you are advising men to sleep with olosho, so this is how you want to expand your prostitution business on nairaland
do you realize you jut insulted me ? angry angry angry and that is not going down well with me

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by abelprice(m): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Only a lady can make a man a millionaire... dats if he's a billionaire already.... talk less of who nor get... if u try am na 20 nylon for your arm pit and your two hand for your head nai u go tk go bk 2 your papa house.. undecided...

19 Likes

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by Adaumunocha(f): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
Gbadegesin19:
With the too much expenses of girls wanting recharge cards, going to the cinemas and all that, is it wise to be broke and still veer into a relationship?

You want WW3 to break out here?

2 Likes

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by Essentials1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
L3G3ND:

do you realize you jut insulted me ? angry angry angry and that is not going down well with me
Oh you know what you are and when you look into the mirror you know thats it. your business wouldn't expand here, go somewhere else.

6 Likes

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by SweetWJ(m): 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
It all depends on the individual. Your definition of broke may not be the same as another person. To me being broke is not a condition but the state of the mind, what you have inside of you.
If the sustainability of any relationship is all about the physical properties, material things of this world, then it can not last. That's why there are so many broken relationships today because all that those things may not remain permanent. I think the best thing to look for in a person is;
1. True Mutual Love
2. Understanding.
3. What that person is planning for the future. Good prospects.
These are the values we should look for. They are worth more than all the money.
If a lady dumps you because she feels you are broke, then its up to you how you handle it. Nothing is permanent is this world.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
L3G3ND:
man why the rush? if you want sex outta the relationship get a steady olosho for 5h ... focus on ya hustle ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
relationships and their wahala can slow you down especially if you date a slay queen

nigga FOCUS
this is a terrible advice... it is always very difficult to stop bad habits

We all need to hustle because the economy of the country is not favorable at the moment.. I think guys need to do more than ladies though because of our culture...regardless of that, I think ladies should not look to sell their love to highest bidder

5 Likes

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by TheControversy: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
You can, but don't expect your girl to be loyal and don't blame her if she leaves you for a rich working class guy later.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
sunshineG:
this is a terrible advice... it is always very difficult to stop bad habits

We all need to hustle because the economy of the country is not favorable at the moment.. I think guys need to do more than ladies though because of our culture...regardless of that, I think ladies should not look to sell their love to highest bidder

do you actually understand what I typed there? ....
i advised him to focus on his hustle and his sexual gratification is a choice btw the hoes and abstinence cos if he is unlucky enough to get involved with someone that would not value his hustle (a slay queen) then it is at his own peril

my post was driving at focus not whatever you mentioned me for

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Essentials1:
Oh you know what you are and when you look into the mirror you know thats it. your business wouldn't expand here, go somewhere else.
lol cheesy cheesy Nigga if you judge me by what i post here and you get pained by whatever i put on here then you ae doing it at your detriment
find someone else to pick on grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
L3G3ND:

do you actually understand what I typed there? ....
i advised him to focus on his hustle and his sexual gratification is a choice btw the hoes and abstinence cos if he is unlucky enough to get involved with someone that would not value his hustle (a slay queen) then it is at his own peril

my post was driving at focus not whatever you mentioned me for
lol hmmm
Yes I did
Read my post again.. my post is always almost philosophical to avoid insulting anyone

I said you shouldn't give a person advice to go after hoes... since it is a bad habit and it extremely hard to change

I also said you should not tell him to go and hustle just because he wants to date a girl because the economy is hard for both men and women alike..

I taught you will understand.... but I was wrong

1 Like

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
L3G3ND:
man why the rush? if you want sex outta the relationship get a steady olosho for 5h ... focus on ya hustle ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

nigga FOCUS
so He Should Contact Disease Abi
Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
lalasticlala,Mynd44
Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
sunshineG:
lol hmmm
Yes I did
Read my post again.. my post is always amost philosophical to avoid insulting anyone

I said you shouldn't give a person advice to go after hoes... since it is a bad habit and it extremely hard to change

I also said you should not tell him to go and hustle just because he wants to date a girl because the economy is hard for both men and women alike..
I taught you will understand.... but I was wrong
we are basically sayin the same thing in different ways ... i advised him using a slay queen as an example not to go into a relationship but to be focused on his hustle .. you just did not get ma drift

3 Likes

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by player007(m): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Gbadegesin19:

Money or not. All you need is a girl who sees potentials in you. And the World is yours.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
DeadRat:
so He Should Contact Disease Abi
this is why it is a pubic forum so he has to choose which advice to flow with .... you did nt read the other ones after it abi cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
L3G3ND:

this is why it is a pubic forum so he has to choose which advice to flow with .... you did nt read the other ones after it abi cheesy cheesy
theres Nothing Wrong If A Broke Guy Has a Girl He Loves

4 Likes

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
DeadRat:
theres Nothing Wrong If A Broke Guy Has a GirHe Loves
no absolutely nothing wrong in that but there's nothing wrong also in staying focused with the hustle ... not for the sake of getting a girl but for the sake of growth ... emotional challenges has a sure way of pulling a man down one way or another

14 Likes

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by Raydan(f): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
L3G3ND:

you call this insult??
Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
Raydan:

you call this insult??
is it supposed to be a compliment? seriously?
Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by kingsmaila(m): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yes that is when you know who truly loves you. I did that and i married the lady when things changed for good.

12 Likes

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by Raydan(f): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=L3G3ND post=61167040] is it supposed to be a compliment? seriously?[/quo

your lucky I wasn't the one

1 Like

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=Raydan post=61167332][/quote]

whatever that means I dont have the time BYE!!!
Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by ivoatt(m): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
He should go into hustle
Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by DrObum(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
Why not?!

Are there no jobless girls?!

11 Likes

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by SmartyPants(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
relationship this relationship that...why cant you all realize that everyone has their own life to live?

Do what works for you!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? by Pojomojo: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be a hustleprenuer.
look at great men on earth or in the time past women follow the money like shit

hustle more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / Would you date an atheist? / Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.