Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter (30334 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day / Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Is it because Nigeria is playing Zambia tomorrow in an epic world Cup qualifier that this is making fp. Click like if you think if you think seun is greather than Buhari
Oboy no dey hustle LIKES e no go add a kobo to your account,
DON'T QUOTE ME BECAUSE IGNORE MODE JUST ACTIVATED
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by saabright(m): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Something is definitely wrong with Africa.. I can't wait for God's kingdom to be restored, so that it can give sanity to Africans.
BIAFRA would be home for all...

home of drug peddlers and ritualist
may sense fall on u
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by jibs4lv(m): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
fvckme:
One Condom could have prevented this stupid act.
true talk ha but wait o, u mean I sud......abi wetin I dey see on dat moniker

Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by PrincessBecks(f): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
This world is filthy. Why take laws into your hands man?
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by Naughtytboy: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
ProsperMVE:
Oboy no dey hustle LIKES e no go add a kobo to your account, DON'T QUOTE ME BECAUSE IGNORE MODE JUST ACTIVATED
ur Mumu dey ooze
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by zinizta: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Something is definitely wrong with Africa.. I can't wait for God's kingdom to be restored, so that it can give sanity to Africans.
BIAFRA would be home for all...
LMAO
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by blessedmeme: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lets always try to control temperament
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
She saw it coming. You dont stick around toxic people, they are a danger not only to you but to themselves. She obviously knew she was around a sadistic psychopath that could degenerate at the slightest provocation. All he needed was a little trigger to snap
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by Patokeikem: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
What A World!
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by tylesh(f): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
eezeribe:
She that is not moody.... Always happy and excited has gone to the grave....
Useless thing...
She is the real slowpoke...
May God forgive you for this senseless post
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by seangy4konji: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
Let her to and tell angel Gabriel who the post was about now.
Artistree:

Her post could have been about anybody else but him, she works with people doesn't she?
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by AfonjaConehead: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
That goddamm niggga is a mo4kn psycho...i mean gaddemit,thats a possessed freak! Pull the trigger @ur baby momma and baby!!!
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 07, 2017
AfonjaConehead:
That goddamm niggga is a mo4kn psycho...i mean gaddemit,thats a possessed freak! Pull the trigger @ur baby momma and baby!!!

Is this not something you can do?
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 07, 2017
theapeman:
he found out that baby was not his!

women and there public part undecided

Hmm
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by AfonjaConehead: 10:14am On Oct 07, 2017
Op,whats gonna happn 2 tha niccca now..he shud be jailed4life without parole n i do pray kid survive n never told about her killer dadda...

Pidgin2:

Is this not something you can do?

lolss 4 sure nah..n 2u n u only...buh with my hands...squeeze u reeeal baaad....cool cool
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by tope33(m): 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
Shame on you man! You shot the lady, and went ahead to shoot the little angel, and couldn't pull the trigger on yourself.
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
AfonjaConehead:
Op,whats gonna happn 2 tha niccca now..he shud be jailed4life without parole n i do pray kid survive n never told about her killer dadda...

lolss 4 sure nah..n 2u n u only...buh with my hands...squeeze u reeeal baaad....cool cool

Oya I dey wait na
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

Your fatger squeezed your mother real hard to beget you, is it bad to squeeze? cool
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by AfonjaConehead: 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pidgin2:

Your fatger squeezed your mother real hard to beget you, is it bad to squeeze? cool

hmmm..sign of cool things to come..for our twns,ya kno,suzzie cool
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by AfonjaConehead: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pidgin2:

Oya I dey wait na
u gonna lose control,u gonna get into a drift on the icy lane... grin grin
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

hmmm..sign of cool things to come..for our twns,ya kno,suzzie cool

Na so na cool but na quadruplet i dey find so bere ise
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by AfonjaConehead: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pidgin2:

Na so na cool but na quadruplet i dey find so bere ise
grabsP2frmBhnd&mmmmmwwwaaah cool cool
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

grabsP2frmBhnd&mmmmmwwwaaah cool cool

Mmmmmmmwwwwaaaah what na?
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by AfonjaConehead: 9:19am On Oct 11, 2017
Pidgin2:

Mmmmmmmwwwwaaaah what na?
you nah...you you you you n yooouu...P2 cool
Re: Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter by letusbepieces: 9:05am On Nov 05, 2017
tylesh:

May God forgive you for this senseless post

Omo mummy, bawo ni... shocked

shey, u say i no go see ur body? U are wicket!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill A Young Man In Edo (Photos) / Soldiers Invade Umunwelile In Etche Rivers, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) / Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.