Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please (1491 Views)

What's This Growing On My D*ck(18+)no Insult Pls / Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please / ANOTHER ONE — Mature Minds Only [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by Raydan(f): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
He Constantly accuse me of cheat...we have being dating for two years now an when it looks like everything is going well,he will start pointing fingers.

sometimes he will ask me for space,that I should give him space and when I do, he will say am heartless for not calling him,if he takes me out for clubbing, he will not let me dance with anyone.His the only one that will be dancing with other ladies...when a guy tried to dance with me..my man ended up beating the guy,he checks my phone, whatapp messages, gmail and rest

pls guys what should I do
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by Dollarship(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by Buffalo2(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Drop him! Just to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
Do same thing to him and see his reactions then emulate his stseps from there..
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by Beamborla(f): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Abort mission!
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
He's got issues.Flee!
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by Raydan(f): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
olihilistic:

I tried that once,didn't go well
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by PointZerom: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
"...if he takes me out for clubbing, he will not let me dance with anyone.His the only one that will be dancing with other ladies...when a guy tried to dance with me..my man ended up beating the guy,he checks my phone......,"

Two of you are not serious.

4 Likes

Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by madridguy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
If that is you in your profile then you need deliverance. You mean at your age you're still going around with meaningless affair.
You need to sit down your guy and have a deep heart to heart talk.

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by TigerTears(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pm me on WhatsApp
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dump him. It won't end well for you if you don't, he is obsessed with you.
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by cristianisraeli: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
Raydan:
He Constantly accuse me of cheat...we have being dating for two years now an when it looks like everything is going well,he will start pointing fingers.

sometimes he will ask me for space,that I should give him space and when I do, he will say am heartless for not calling him,if he takes me out for clubbing, he will not let me dance with anyone.His the only one that will be dancing with other ladies...when a guy tried to dance with me..my man ended up beating the guy,he checks my phone, whatapp messages, gmail and rest

The guy is selfish

all i can say is..you guys should talk about it

if it wont work out

then you guys should break up

there are lots of guys and ladies out there

why kill yourself for just one person?
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by MhizzAJ(f): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
The both of u are not serious at all
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
Raydan:

I tried that once,didn't go well
then break up with him
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by makydebbie(f): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
olihilistic:
So this guy is still alive?
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
So this guy is still alive?
grin grin grin grin grin you think say i done kpaii??
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by pizzylee(m): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
let him go to avoid domestic violence... if u get married he wud treat u like he has bought u...he is already doing DT......he doesn't respect u n am sorry but I think u shld respect urself more too
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by makydebbie(f): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
olihilistic:

grin grin grin grin grin you think say i done kpaii??
You just go awol oo. shocked Even sly drops once in a while but you just disappear totally nii. shocked sad
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dafuq
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
You just go awol oo. shocked Even sly drops once in a while but you just disappear totally nii. shocked sad
Lol
no be small things sha
I go begin d d regular very soon
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by makydebbie(f): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
olihilistic:

Lol
no be small things sha
I go begin d d regular very soon
Okay dear.
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
Trust issues Op story never complete. U must have done something to make him not trust u..cos u didnt enter this relationship with ur eyes closed na. Tell us ur own error instead of only pointing his.. Men are beasts men are evil we hear... But something brings out that beast in us..confess everything first my dear OP
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by bigcee(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
RUN! RUN!! RUN!!!
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
The guy is totally confused

He wants you to desire him more than he wants you

He is looking for a lady that will love him more than he loves her

He wants to be wanted but you are not playing along

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by walepackage(m): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
He's a player and he feels you are doing thesame.Well,it depend on what type of relationship you guys are into.Its a way to eat his cake and have it.I can relate to this,thou in the past.
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by stacyadams: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=walepackage post=61170731]He's a player and he feels you are doing thesame.Well,it depend on what type of relationship you guys are into.Its a way to eat his cake and have it.I can relate to this,thou in the past.[/quote gbam....na so my guy be..e like woman pass me yet e go dey check em babe phone every minute ,come password em fone...always accusing the babe of infidelity... grin grin grin na so so complain i dey receive,,babe go giv me her version,my nigga go giv anoda version,,, grin grin
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by Raydan(f): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
dairykidd:
Trust issues Op story never complete. U must have done something to make him not trust u..cos u didnt enter this relationship with ur eyes closed na. Tell us ur own error instead of only pointing his.. Men are beasts men are evil we hear... But something brings out that beast in us..confess everything first my dear OP

is that your advice??
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by wristbangle: 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
Raydan:

If your story is true then I would suggest you terminate the relationship because obviously this guy would end up treating you like slave and won't give you a breathing space when you are married to him.

If you end up with this guy, you may regret it for the rest of your life. There are better guys out there except if your priority is based on money sha.
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by josephevergreen(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
I hate such things. My dear na prison you dey ooo
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Your man is confused

And he wants u to be obsessed with him

He's a sadist.

Keep dating him at your own peril.

He will drive u nuts later on. I know his type.
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by Divay22(f): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
He's insecure..
Just leave, because he might slap or beat you up one day if you refuse to dance to his tune

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by Darkseid(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Put a bullet in his head. If you ain't got a gun check my profile and contact me. Say you are from nairaland when you call and I'll give you discounts including two bullets for the price of one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Young Girl Spotted Will Wow You - Photo / . / ‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.