Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here (13529 Views)

Your opinions are needed / Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (opinions Are Needed) / What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
You agree abi? grin
1000% grin
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by iamJ(m): 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Kimcutie:
Bro easy abeg
club mode loading using her to warm my fingers, nairaland go they give people opinion and undeserved rep cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see the girls forming posh, how much panties do they have on?

Provoking irritation in me
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Papiikush: 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lawlahdey:
What the Bleep is this dunderhead about? undecided

What's your level? Fraudster level? Gigolo level? You call dating your great aunt's mate cuz of Asian passport levels?
Dude, you are a joke. A dumb joke,at that.

I have your time. Feel free to make a wack comeback at me.

PS:- I'm sorry for the subtle shade at Kashy. This is what happens when you play with pigs like Jude. They drag you in the mud with them.

Holy shìt.

Lemmie read that one more time.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by makydebbie(f): 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Kimcutie:
sad
What's wrong?
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
iamJ:
make we play this game grin grin grin grin

because u can use airtel free .ng sim to browse we are mates cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fraudster? who did I scam? Broke nairalanders? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy attacking julie for no reason just to make a point that doesn't add up cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have no interest in visa from her but even if i did, what is ur biz? If som1 from ur line had that tot, working in a store with a capital worth of 100k wouldnt be ur condition today

I dont talk to girls that wear panties below 7k, we both know where u stand, how abt u get lost now smiley
No. 1, I am not using airtel's freebasics to browse. I know that's an indirect way of saying you need someone to sub for you. What happened to the token mike dashed you the last time, spent it all on weed already?

No. 2, I don't even work in a store anymore, I used to. It's no business of yours where I choose to work though. At least, I have a life outside Nairaland and I don't have to depend on stipends my cougar sends me from Philippine ahbi nah Malaysia. grin grin

Honestly, all you have on that neck is an empty shell in the form of a head. Feel free to let me know if your mom wears even a #500 pant. Wasted nonentity of an offspring!

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Ceede: 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Meaning
mainly for the Man, at age 60 man is still looking for wot to suck.
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by makydebbie(f): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
sunshineG:
1000% grin
Bro join me. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Papiikush:

Holy shìt.

Lemmie read that one more time.
grin grin
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Kimcutie: 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
iamJ:
club mode loading using her to warm my fingers, nairaland go they give people opinion and undeserved rep cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see the girls forming posh, how much panties do they have on?

Provoking irritation in me
Keep some oloshos nyash for me o...
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Lalas247(f): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ceede:
mainly for the Man, at age 60 man is still looking for wot to suck.
Na wa o
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Kimcutie: 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lawlahdey:
No. 1, I am not using airtel's freebasics to browse. I know that's an indirect way of saying you need someone to sub for you. What happened to the token mike dashed you the last time, spent it all on weed already?

No. 2, I don't even work in a store anymore, I used to. It's no business of yours where I choose to work though. At least, I have a life outside Nairaland and I don't have to depend on stipends my cougar sends me from Philippine ahbi nah Malaysia. grin grin

Honestly, all you have on that neck is an empty shell in the form of a head. Feel free to let me know if your mom wears even a #500 pant. Wasted nonentity of an offspring!
Abeg you and IamJ should stop this nonsense
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by FitnessDoctor: 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.... serious quarel no be small.. grin

To me, I think God created breast for the baby. That's baby food. wink

Yes, God actually created the breast for the baby, but humans are quite different from all other animals with breasts. I mean its only in humans that the male gets sexually aroused when staring at the females breast and only in humans that the female's nipple harden when sexually aroused. So, the breast kinda has more functions when it comes to humans. So that is why the breast belong to me.. I mean your boo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by iamJ(m): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Me looking for sub cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy those that know me go laugh u fall for ground cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Like i said u assume that we are mates, i use glo 4g mifi baby cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy burn enough data to buy the original version of ur phone

Guessing mike is bush cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy he told u that he gave me money or this is another unfounded lie like everything you know cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You worked at a store, and am talking to you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i dey fall my hand cry

feeling pained abt the panties cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy dragging my mama into the gist cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dont talk to current or former sales girls

take my get out or not, i dont care, this is my last reply to you ever

You are ignored henceforth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Papiikush: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Christ in me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
IamJ. Where are you nah? Don't tell me you are in your imaginary club already oh.
Homeless Mofo whose only place of abode is under the bridges in PortHarcourt. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by shinarlaura(f): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Josephjnr:

Na the true talk o. Answer this question. A father who is above 50years and a son who isabove 20,is there anything wrong if they(father and son) both use the woman's breasts? I mean touch, kiss,suck etc.

Ah.. what will a guy of 20 be doing with the mother's breast.

When the child stop sucking, then the breast goes back to the original owner.... the mother of course wink cheesy
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Kimcutie: 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
What's wrong?
Your reply to lawlahde.y about her last comment, I didn't get you...
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by shinarlaura(f): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Yes, God actually created the breast for the baby, but humans are quite different from all other animals with breasts. I mean its only in humans that the male gets sexually aroused when staring at the females breast and only in humans that the female's nipple harden when sexually aroused. So, the breast kinda has more functions when it comes to humans. So that is why the breast belong to me.. I mean your boo grin grin grin

grin grin grin...
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Kimcutie: 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lawlahdey:
IamJ. Where are you nah? Don't tell me you are in your imaginary club already oh.
Homeless Mofo whose only place of abode is under the bridges in PortHarcourt. grin grin
Chill please.
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by shinarlaura(f): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
It's my husband na. grin

So u too don join the husband team grin
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by iamJ(m): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
Has the definition of ignored been changed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I would be mad to be talking to a sales girl, that her salary is the minimum worth of panties i accept in a woman

If you aint wearing a 7k panties, get lost biko
[img]https://media./images/c4b9c914c5bcb71c73a413addaaf45cc/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Damn Lawlahdey! The last one tho. lipsrsealed
thought I was the only one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
Not interested. The child can have the boobs.
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
iamJ:

Me looking for sub cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy those that know me go laugh u fall for ground cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Like i said u assume that we are mates, i use glo 4g mifi baby cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy burn enough data to buy the original version of ur phone

Guessing mike is bush cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy he told u that he gave me money or this is another unfounded lie like everything you know cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You worked at a store, and am talking to you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i dey fall my hand cry

feeling pained abt the panties cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy dragging my mama into the gist cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dont talk to current or former sales girls

take my get out or not, i dont care, this is my last reply to you ever

You are ignored henceforth
Seriously? Damn!
I wasted my time thinking you could actually test your brain and come up with something strong. grin grin

Jude. Let this be the last time you'll categorize me amongst the sort of girls you can troll or try to diss. The IQ of you and all of your relatives combined isn't up to a quarter of mine...FACT. grin

Empty barrel, all he knows is how to make mouth. He can't even get a gf, he has to settle for his mummy's agemate in one impoverished Asian country. Omo Ale grin grin

Oya, goan quickly secure your spot under the bridge tonight. You know the competition for space is high.wink

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by NairalandCS(m): 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
See as people just dey harbor unnecessary hatred for themselves. lipsrsealed

SMH.
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Kimcutie:
Abeg you and IamJ should stop this nonsense
Who gave you the right to order me on what to stop and what not to though?

5 Likes

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ah.. what will a guy of 20 be doing with the mother's breast.

When the child stop sucking, then the breast goes back to the original owner.... the mother of course wink cheesy
to your question..na my shildgringrin hubby should suck when we are about to make babies..but when babies start coming,,he should divert his mouth to somewhere elsecheesy
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by makydebbie(f): 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Kimcutie:
Your reply to lawlahde.y about her last comment, I didn't get you...
I don't know really. But I felt the diss inside my blood so I had to voice it out. lipsrsealed

sekxy:

thought I was the only one
You're not the only one babe. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by iamJ(m): 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
NairalandCS:
See as people just dey harbor unnecessary hatred for themselves. lipsrsealed

SMH.
you dont hate people below you, you look down at them with pity

Viewing mode activated
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by shinarlaura(f): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
I won't let him finish it, but originally na him property. grin

Nooooo. The husband just want to take full control over it.

The boobs were created for the baby.. after the baby don finish suck, it becomes mine fully. wink
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't know really. But I felt the diss inside my blood so I had to voice it out. lipsrsealed

You're not the only one babe. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
gringrin I will sleep here tonightcheesy
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by shinarlaura(f): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
sekxy:

to your question..na my shildgringrin hubby should suck when we are about to make babies..but when babies start coming,,he should divert his mouth to somewhere elsecheesy

Gbammm. Case close grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Boobs Causing Commotion On IG (PHOTOS) / Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) / Martha, The Pregnant Woman Caught In Bed With Her Pastor, Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.