Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

When Bae Tells You She Will Check Your Phone If She Win You In FIFA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Bae Tells You She Will Check Your Phone If She Win You In FIFA (1150 Views)

With Opera Mini Shake And Win, You Can Win Fantastic Prizes Throughout This Worl / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Bae Tells You She Will Check Your Phone If She Win You In FIFA by Whizzcute(m): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lol the guys is mean

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Bae Tells You She Will Check Your Phone If She Win You In FIFA by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
I don't see the humour here maybe because I'm not a gamer.

Why will a guy be afraid of his girl going through his phone

Cheaters everywhere :-/

1 Like

Re: When Bae Tells You She Will Check Your Phone If She Win You In FIFA by kennyunlimited(m): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
Abiii
Re: When Bae Tells You She Will Check Your Phone If She Win You In FIFA by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Evaberry:

the important question you should have asked IS: why was this a ONE SIDED bet (unless winning BF was allowed to check HER phone)?!

btw: if your gf does NOT trust you then she shouldnt be with you, because checking your phone is just the tip of her low self esteem/insecure issues...a woman shouldnt have to go through her man's phone, and if she remotely thinks she does, she should be single!

1 Like

Re: When Bae Tells You She Will Check Your Phone If She Win You In FIFA by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Evaberry:

It's hard to score 126 in FIFA especially 18 the guy must have really played his heart out or just left the second pad vacant.

3 Likes

Re: When Bae Tells You She Will Check Your Phone If She Win You In FIFA by Whizzcute(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
Evaberry:

the humor here is that the guy never wanted the girl to go through her phone and he really showed it well. 126:0 is crazy!
Re: When Bae Tells You She Will Check Your Phone If She Win You In FIFA by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sorry 17, 18 isn't out
Re: When Bae Tells You She Will Check Your Phone If She Win You In FIFA by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
pcguru1:
Sorry 17, 18 isn't out

fifa18 is indeed already out through online download since about a week now (PS4)
Re: When Bae Tells You She Will Check Your Phone If She Win You In FIFA by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

fifa18 is indeed already out through online download since about a week now (PS4)

Yeah and pre-orders am not a fifa fan like that but am sure my bro don pre-order at least, but I enjoyed the 17 hoping for 18 to be mad, didn't know you play games
Re: When Bae Tells You She Will Check Your Phone If She Win You In FIFA by stacyadams: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin grin on a normal day.the nigga will let his babe win,,but for the checking of fone,nigga became very serious smashing her 126-0.....who does that?
Re: When Bae Tells You She Will Check Your Phone If She Win You In FIFA by Whizzcute(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin on a normal day.the nigga will let his babe win,,but for the checking of fone,nigga became very serious smashing her 126-0.....who does that?

lol I wonder what the guy is hiding in his phone
Re: When Bae Tells You She Will Check Your Phone If She Win You In FIFA by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Evaberry:

You're too slow to get the humour
Re: When Bae Tells You She Will Check Your Phone If She Win You In FIFA by Ballmer: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
pcguru1:

It's hard to score 126 in FIFA especially 18 the guy must have really played his heart out or just left the second pad vacant.

From the FIFA I play the duration have to be in several hours before anyone can reach that milestone even if the second pad was untouched.
Re: When Bae Tells You She Will Check Your Phone If She Win You In FIFA by Whizzcute(m): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ballmer:

From the FIFA I play the duration have to be in several hours before anyone can reach that milestone even if the second pad was untouched.
I dey tell u o. goalkeeper go dey keep one on one like mad
Re: When Bae Tells You She Will Check Your Phone If She Win You In FIFA by stacyadams: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Whizzcute:

lol I wonder what the guy is hiding in his phone
grin grin grin grin my broda ,me sef as i holy pass ,,my fone dey unpredictable....

(1) (Reply)

People Ask: My Girlfriend Smokes, Should I Continue Dating Her ?? / Saudi Twitter Preacher Blame Women For Rape Because They Are The Cause / Couple Share After Se*x Photo In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.