Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

. - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (37894 Views)

Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by mrphysics(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

He brought it here naa, I only wanted prog.nose...the only real man that has commented on this childish display to see it. The internet never forgets...the guy done fall hand... embarassed
That's not the point. We all know that prognose or prognosis made the best comment and we sincerely thank God for his life and wisdom. Since he already made his comment, why not allow it to phase away.

Kindly see wisdom in allowing everything to go phase out.

We are discussing nagging, and you can as well contribute or read.

Remember I am the UNN 3rd class broke unemployed boy grin grin. Pity me is you have planned to insult me. Do act accordingly
Re: . by jhudit(f): 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
E fit be me o

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Eeyaaaa, now you want it go? When you were running your mouth, you didn't know it'll come back to bite you. Next time you want to narrate something, start from the beginning. If I didn't read the comments of everyone associated with it, I would not know it started from a rape argument. You left that out and chose to bring in what happened offline.

How low can you go, sharing mails? Tick tick! Not gooddddd

I don't know how old you are...grow up, she should do same too.

What would you want me to say? If it shouldn't go, okay. Could you tell me the words you wanna hear so i can type it? Plz do not derail the on-going conversation ...We're discussing nagging as a means of communication in relationships, by either male or female..kindly contribute
Re: . by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Eeyaaaa, now you want it go? When you were running your mouth, you didn't know it'll come back to bite you. Next time you want to narrate something, start from the beginning. If I didn't read the comments of everyone associated with it, I would not know it started from a rape argument. You left that out and chose to bring in what happened offline.

How low can you go, sharing mails? Tick tick! Not gooddddd

I don't know how old you are...grow up, she should do same too.

PLEASE THERE WAS NO NEED SENDING ME A PM @ SUPERSYSTEMNIG. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN HEARING FROM ANY OF YOU. SHE IS THE ONLY ONE YOU HAVE MISUNDERSTANDINGS WITH.

I PM'ed you to tell you top not to tell you anything. i don't have misunderstanding with anyone. It is gone, kindly let this thing go away
Re: . by jhudit(f): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I PM'ed you to tell you top not to tell you anything. i don't have misunderstanding with anyone. It is gone, kindly let this thing go away

You don't need to pm me for that. The comments you made on the derailers paradise are not that of a balanced person. I am wary of your kind of man...takia.

1 Like

Re: . by pidgintutor: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

young man.. stop replying the lady.... you are engaging her and she loves the attention you are giving her... damn... u never learn
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Na advice o, he should take prognose advice. Him and babe argue about a rape topic on Nairaland, him run offline to send mail...him still come share the mails on Nairaland. He shared it with us on another thread.

They should go and grow up. Two of them...
just imagine.

Some men are just overly emotionally damaged.

I didn't not mention anyone's name o, nobody should attack me cos I'm very fragile o.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
pidgintutor:

young man.. stop replying the lady.... you are engaging her and she loves the attention you are giving her... damn... u never learn

It is okay brov, thanks for correcting me. I understand. Nah, i aint angry one bit..enjoying the comments about nagging..no spite

Thanks for talking senses into me
Re: . by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lol @ emotionally damaged... strong word...

Feminism is destroying relationships more than keeping it together, i've constantly maintained this position and won't change it
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
pidgintutor:

. Do you know some would even try to apologize to get you to stop talking?

so you like men apologizing to stop you from talking.... mehn, this world has ended...

i can guess almost guess that when you mad with your guy.. he apologises..

when he is mad with you... he apologises...

btw

i see you have started to do what you do best.. NAG tongue
you have even resorted to use of offensive words...

Lemme leave you alone to keep talking to yourself as i would in real life
Running with your tail inbetween your legs, we know your kind.

Relationships aren't a one size fits all, whatever works for each couple, let them be.

Small and immature men thinking they know sh1t about how a relationship should be, go sleep jare. cheesy,
Re: . by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

You don't need to pm me for that. The comments you made on the derailers paradise are not that of a balanced person. I am wary of your kind of man...takia.

Okay. Enjoy
Re: . by Humanistme: 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Reading that guy's comments from the original thread to this one it is easy to see he is unstable. anyone supporting him did not go through that rape thread. I used to see pocohantas as a smart person from her posts I can't believe she allowed her self to be friends with this kind of guy talkless of dating him.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Humanistme:

Reading that guys comments from the original thread to this one it is easy to see he is unstable. anyone supporting him did not go through that rape thread. I used to see pocohantas as a smart person from her posts I can't believe she allowed her self to be friends with this kind of guy talkless of dating him.

cool
Re: . by Humanistme: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Feminism is destroying relationships more than keeping it together, i've constantly maintained this position and won't change it

this has absolutely nothing to do with feminism. If you post my private mail on nairaland I will get angry too.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Humanistme:

this has absolutely nothing to do with feminism. If you post my private mail on nairaland I will get angry too.

Okay Brov. I understand. Thanks for hitting senses into me
Re: . by jhudit(f): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Humanistme:

Reading that guy's comments from the original thread to this one it is easy to see he is unstable. anyone supporting him did not go through that rape thread. I used to see pocohantas as a smart person from her posts I can't believe she allowed her self to be friends with this kind of guy talkless of dating him.

She said they didn't date, he says she was a sister to him, a friend...he has said so many things of their relationship, including her treating him like thrash. One thing is sure, one person thought there was a relationship.

Were you on the rape thread? What happened?
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

The fact that its been working for you doesn't make it right grin grin If you nag here, I will just walk out on you shikena grin grin.

Seriously, women should count their words. Nagging is only preempting the man to say something you have been waiting to hear.

Call me for a discussion and I will listen attentively. Nag and I won't reply your mention.

Its very easy for a woman to say she is not respected in a relationship. Why is it that nagging happens when the man don't want to talk, or when the man just want to be left alone? Must you always talk at such time grin?
Nagging can happen anytime, there's no set time for it and fyi men nag too so, stop assuming only women do.

Nagging can happen during a discussion, in fact that's how it mostly starts so I don't know what you are saying.

Toh! If your woman likes being walked out on, good for you too, I sha know I don't get walked out on, over just saying my mind.
Re: . by KevinDein: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Prognose:

Shut the f.uck up you whiny lame ass piece of sh1t! You're the one inflating her ego and making her feel important! Mehmehmehmehmeh since yesterday for a girl I can almost swear you haven't seen her face! It's guys like you that give these girls an overbloated feeling of importance! What kind of men are we breeding nowadays??

Sheeeesh!

People leave Nairaland because they want more time to concentrate on more important things

People leave Nairaland to avoid the bile, bigotry, hypocrisy and hate and to avoid negative energy

People leave Nairaland because they want to make more money

You want to leave Nairaland and your 'thriving' business cos of a precocious girl just past her menarche who gets a kick out of attacking the male gender! Are you crazy? Didn't you know the kind of person she was before you sent her pm? Can't you accept rejection and leave it at that? Where's the manly pride? Where's the honour?

Sh1t, am outta this thread!
very thoroughly well said. I can't seem to get my head around how a guy can attach so much importance to the opinion of a total stranger on nairaland.
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

It was totally wrong for op to have demanded the gifts back. He thought that's the things he could recover from the relationship having lost already.

Well, I can't walk out on you when you are talking sense. There is a difference between discussion and nagging. Nagging seems to also imply when an issue have been settled and you just want to keep talking about it. To this kind of talks, I will walk out. But if you have something you want us to talk about, its different and I will give you all the attention.

Thinking you own a copyright to men is what we hate dealing with. Respect the fact he told you he wants the issue to be forgotten. If something have been settled and you kept bringing it forward to be discussed again, I see the previous discussion as a waste of time. And I don't like wasting my time.

You should have asked what value her visiting add grin grin She didn't add any value, I did everything like she wasn't there. She had nothing to contribute, sitting down and just talking and looking at her phone was waste of useful energy for me to handle. The talking was boring me, she needed just to go. When no value is being added, then the presence is not required.

i guess you and I have a different understanding of what nagging is, only a mad person continues talking about an already resolved issue, like seriously?

If you are attracting a woman that adds no value, who's to say you bring any value to her as well? Oga we can go on about it forever but the truth remains the truth, any man who would walk a woman out over one little misunderstanding, shouldn't be in a relationship, hoo ha! undecided
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

But come to think of it.

Will someone who is emotionally sound go mailing another, over quoting them online? Like she isn't supposed to disagree with you because you both have a thing offline? Makes no sense whatsoever.

Leave feminism alone, it is not what's your issue.
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
freecocoa:
Nagging can happen anytime, there's no set time for it and fyi men nag too so, stop assuming only women do.

Nagging can happen during a discussion, in fact that's how it mostly starts so I don't know what you are saying.

Toh! If your woman likes being walked out on, good for you too, I sha know I don't get walked out on, over just saying my mind.
Nagging starts from discussion. I accept that assertion, but there is this thick line separating discussion from nagging.

I hate repeating same thing over and over again. When I apologize for the first time, know it came from my mind. I like to apologize and to greet people. You don't need to hurt me to hear[b] "I am sorry"[/b] from me. When I say it from my mind, I expect you to accept it without stressing things further.

When you constantly emphasize it, thats when i see it as nagging. Some men nag too. 10% of them, well, I do not know why they do so. They must be feeling like women in a relationship. When you observe you are being used, and your opinion isn't important in a relationship, you feel used and the resultant effect is nagging.

Some issue would have died out on this thread if people just let things be. But you see people stressing things out, they just have enough thing to say. And it keeps lingering
Re: . by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
freecocoa:
But come to think of it.

Will someone who is emotionally sound go mailing another, over quoting them online? Like she isn't supposed to disagree with you because you both have a thing offline? Makes no sense whatsoever.

Leave feminism alone, it is not what's your issue.

I'm your fan and always listen/read your comments. Sorry i never told you till today...but i'm a huge fan...I admire your wisdom and intellect ma..I understand....

Feminism has no issues with it, i agree...

Thanks for knocking senses into me
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
freecocoa:
i guess you and I have a different understanding of what nagging is, only a mad person continues talking about an already resolved issue, like seriously?

If you are attracting a woman that adds no value, who's to say you bring any value to her as well? Oga we can go on about it forever but the truth remains the truth, any man who would walk a woman out over one little misunderstanding, shouldn't be in a relationship, hoo ha! undecided
I think we both agreed on this fact. No one is doubting it. Secondly, a lady that will do something that will lead a man to walk her out of his house isn't supposed to be in a relationship.

My sister, I have no value to add to anyone. I never add value to myself nah to come dey add on another person grin grin. She should add value to herself, while I add to myself. If we both do, they we will just do the finishing touches of the values on ourselves. Teaching her the basics of relationship isn't making sense. Nagging is something she should learn to stop. When the urge to nag comes, she should just get over it, either leave the place or keep quiet. I will appreciate a lady that kept silent than one that kept talking only because she wants to be heard. Who doesn't listen to a good word. For me to pay deaf ears to it means that its not making sense to me.

When she nags, I see it her wanting to nail the son of man to the cross grin grin She is looking for something from my mouth to use against me
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I'm your fan and always listen/read your comments. Sorry i never told you till today...but i'm a huge fan...I admire your wisdom and intellect ma..I understand....

Awww! No vex na, we are just only still talking ni and I see the sarcasm but still, you should have left offline things offline, you just have to take the blame for this one.

I believe somehow we have all been hurt one way or the other, when it comes to matters of the heart, but how we handle it is what makes us emotionally mature or whatnot. I must tell you, you didn't handle whatever happened well.

Lighten up anyway, it's NL, don't take it too seriously. cheesy
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I think you should stop responding to comments from this thread. Go to front page, they are topics that will get you busy. Its okay abeg.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
freecocoa:
Awww! No vex na, we are just only still talking ni and I see the sarcasm but still, you should have left offline things offline, you just have to take the blame for this one.

I believe somehow we have all been hurt one way or the other, when it comes to matters of the heart, but how we handle it is what makes us emotionally mature or whatnot. I must tell you, you didn't handle whatever happened well.

Respect@ your comment. I took the blame for everything till now..

Mrs. Cocoa, lets talk about the nagging plz..Continuous and consistent ill treatment is an issue in relationships, don't you think ?... , continuous nagging can kill the soul of the victim, male or female..

How does your husband cope with it?

Seeing that you've openly said you nag, why not try to do something about it...don't you see things this way?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

I think you should stop responding to comments from this thread. Go to front page, they are topics that will get you busy. Its okay abeg.

Nah, leaving the forum, this is one of my last threads.. if not the last, just wanna exhaust myself here and walk away from NL forever

Life is simple thread bro... We, your students need mentorship abeg
Re: . by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
freecocoa:

Aiite ma'am... taking the blame for this, like from mum to son... wink
Re: . by ikp120(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

Nagging starts from discussion. I accept that assertion, but there is this thick line separating discussion from nagging.

I hate repeating same thing over and over again. When I apologize for the first time, know it came from my mind. I like to apologize and to greet people. You don't need to hurt me to hear[b] "I am sorry"[/b] from me. When I say it from my mind, I expect you to accept it without stressing things further.

When you constantly emphasize it, thats when i see it as nagging. Some men nag too. 10% of them, well, I do not know why they do so. They must be feeling like women in a relationship. When you observe you are being used, and your opinion isn't important in a relationship, you feel used and the resultant effect is nagging.

Some issue would have died out on this thread if people just let things be. But you see people stressing things out, they just have enough thing to say. And it keeps lingering
Stop arguing and speaking jargons with that small girl. She doesn't have enough sense to see that she is a disaster waiting to happen.

I have a younger sister like her and I really pity the unlucky fool will end up with someone like that.
Re: . by kepstone: 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
TheArchangel:
This guy is crying about the money he spent not that he almost died from some acute illness. Both of you are not meant for each other and........you are disturbing the cyberspace with your whine story cos I ain't seeing what you want us to do for you here.
Hey u are not matured in ur comments. I think this guy is more matured than. The lady and ready for marriage. The lady acted in stupidity carelessness and lack of respect and love for the guy she claims she wants to spend d rest of her life with. Every relationship is an investment will u like to invest and discover u were been scammed and decieved all this while.the truth of the matter is I am in the same position with this guy. My girlfriend has acted so weired and done some stupid things all becos if money I could not send to her as at the time I promised her. I ran into situation where my Money got stock and I could not get any money. All my babe did was to form attitude and form all manners of talk and character display. I have gone ahead to beg her even involved my pastor. The trying of the matter has been this guy has been scammed most ladies if now days are scammers, love peddlers, with evil motives just after money and d the rest. Bro I feel ur pain I am in the same shoes with u, it's not easy to loose good money in this period of time. If possible go ahead and collect ur phone God will not judge u collect what u can get from her. U have done enough for her she is careless and not ready for marriage dropping ur RI g is a sign of disrespect asking her to go away was not cool. It that's not enough for her to drop d ring if she truly loves u. I keep praying when will I find a wife in Nigeria. Alot of our ladies are selfish yes they are that's y boiz are more interested in having sex with dem and dump them when they get to 30 years they don't know that they are reaping what they have sown maki g the heart of young men to bleed with years of pain and disappointment. God wil not honour anything that comes from a heart if wickedness.
My elder brother got engaged to a lady he spent money and did everything for at the end she went and married an alhaji changed her name from blessing to Aisha from a Christian to a Muslim. Left my brother heart broken ann my bro moved on with his Life relocated to another state started his life and. Is he is a principal consultant to big shots got married to a decent lady the loved him. Fast forward today d so call Aisha was dumped by the alhaji after giving her 2 children sent away and last time I saw her she was in a mud house with this 2 children. I pitied her I also told myself she deserves it wicked girl. Many girl are just into u for luxury that's y I don't want to buy a car is till when I truly find a wife. God has the best for u bro, u r not a terrible person she is d one who is terrible and does not love you, pls call off the wedding asap unless u can cope with a selfish insincere lady who is just thinking about her self. Her private part is not he only available in the world. God help us with good girls they are truly few and this alone will always cos Kate marriage for many men. Bro u are nice guy. God bless u enlarge ur coast, make u bigger and bigger become the best and gives u the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
kepstone:

Hey u are not matured in ur comments. I think this guy is more matured than. The lady and ready for marriage. The lady acted in stupidity carelessness and lack of respect and love for the guy she claims she wants to spend d rest of her life with. Every relationship is an investment will u like to invest and discover u were been scammed and decieved all this while.the truth of the matter is I am in the same position with this guy. My girlfriend has acted so weired and done some stupid things all becos if money I could not send to her as at the time I promised her. I ran into situation where my Money got stock and I could not get any money. All my babe did was to form attitude and form all manners of talk and character display. I have gone ahead to beg her even involved my pastor. The trying of the matter has been this guy has been scammed most ladies if now days are scammers, love peddlers, with evil motives just after money and d the rest. Bro I feel ur pain I am in the same shoes with u, it's not easy to loose good money in this period of time. If possible go ahead and collect ur phone God will not judge u collect what u can get from her. U have done enough for her she is careless and not ready for marriage dropping ur RI g is a sign of disrespect asking her to go away was not cool. It that's not enough for her to drop d ring if she truly loves u. I keep praying when will I find a wife in Nigeria. Alot of our ladies are selfish yes they are that's y boiz are more interested in having sex with dem and dump them when they get to 30 years they don't know that they are reaping what they have sown maki g the heart of young men to bleed with years of pain and disappointment. God wil not honour anything that comes from a heart if wickedness.
My elder brother got engaged to a lady he spent money and did everything for at the end she went and married an alhaji changed her name from blessing to Aisha from a Christian to a Muslim. Left my brother heart broken ann my bro moved on with his Life relocated to another state started his life and. Is he is a principal consultant to big shots got married to a decent lady the loved him. Fast forward today d so call Aisha was dumped by the alhaji after giving her 2 children sent away and last time I saw her she was in a mud house with this 2 children. I pitied her I also told myself she deserves it wicked girl. Many girl are just into u for luxury that's y I don't want to buy a car is till when I truly find a wife. God has the best for u bro, u r not a terrible person she is d one who is terrible and does not love you, pls call off the wedding asap unless u can cope with a selfish insincere lady who is just thinking about her self. Her private part is not he only available in the world. God help us with good girls they are truly few and this alone will always cos Kate marriage for many men. Bro u are nice guy. God bless u enlarge ur coast, make u bigger and bigger become the best and gives u the best.

It ends this way many times...

My elder brother got engaged to a lady he spent money and did everything for at the end she went and married an alhaji changed her name from blessing to Aisha from a Christian to a Muslim. Left my brother heart broken ann my bro moved on with his Life relocated to another state started his life and. Is he is a principal consultant to big shots got married to a decent lady the loved him. Fast forward today d so call Aisha was dumped by the alhaji after giving her 2 children sent away and last time I saw her she was in a mud house with this 2 children. I pitied her I also told myself she deserves it wicked girl. Many girl are just into u for luxury that's y I don't want to buy a car is till when I truly find a wife.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
freecocoa:
Lol, nobody has walked me out, the only person who ever said something close to leaving said "I will leave this house for you o" and I was like shuu, leave na, I dey beg you? the guy just weak for me, went to seat down and I kuku just continue with my nagging. grin grin

Seriously though, you guys are very annoying but don't seem to know it. Many fail to realise how serious an offense it is to walk her out, that's like a deal breaker, as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't show respect at all.

This OP isn't faultless and he knows it.
Oh please!When you're drowning,you too will clutch at straws.You no holy pass.I was down and being insulted in my own house,you expected a "welcome,ma!" Fat chance in hell.When you're not Jesus Christ,my Lord and saviour.Abeg,swallow your love and ex.I collected the phone I bought her too.You didn't see that one.Read again.From Page one.I have even told her not to ever contact me again when she wanted to re-invent her bitchiness yesterday.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Nigerian Interracial Couple Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary In Lagos (photos) / A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha / Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.