Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,441 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (37869 Views)

Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by mrphysics(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
pidgintutor:

you had better be careful with the guys you nag... sending her away is what a cool headed guy would do.. a calm guy would leave the house for you and not return until he is sure you have left the house. whereas the last group would give you the beating of your life... not every guy tolerates such. its so annoying thinking about important stuffs and a lady just cant shut her trap...

your guys have been cool-headed thats y you think it is a win win for you....
I am telling you bro. Nothing gets me angry like those nagging. Making me to think about what does not edify anyone. I am in that group that will live the house till I am sure she have left. I don't need that wahala.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
Prognose:

Shut the f.uck up you whiny lame ass piece of sh1t! You're the one inflating her ego and making her feel important! Mehmehmehmehmeh since yesterday for a girl I can almost swear you haven't seen her face! It's guys like you that give these girls an overbloated feeling of importance! What kind of men are we breeding nowadays??

Sheeeesh!

People leave Nairaland because they want more time to concentrate on more important things

People leave Nairaland to avoid the bile, bigotry, hypocrisy and hate and to avoid negative energy

People leave Nairaland because they want to make more money

You want to leave Nairaland and your 'thriving' business cos of a precocious girl just past her menarche who gets a kick out of attacking the male gender! Are you crazy? Didn't you know the kind of person she was before you sent her pm? Can't you accept rejection and leave it at that? Where's the manly pride? Where's the honour?

Sh1t, am outta this thread!
Gold.All men should read this.

1 Like

Re: . by mrphysics(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
freecocoa:
Abegi make I hear something. You think cos you hear say woman nag, means what exactly? Abi you don't know that nagging has variations ati formula?

See you see so annoying, so somehow you can rationalize beating up someone simply because they are talking? Abi did they tell you that nagging means verbally abusing him ni? In fact let me even tell you, any man I've ever been with knew it was a big eff up to walk away while I was talking, for what na?

See the way you even say sending her away, no iota of respect, smh
Oga not every woman attracts a psycho, so best understand how nagging has worked for and respect it, tanx. angry
I will walk away. You can slap me and I will understand but when you keep talking, talking, and talking, its enough to walk away from you.

I detest nagging, anything that will shift my focus irritates me. So better learn how not to nag. You might meet the wrong people who doesn't take nagging.
Re: . by jidobaba(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
There is something in the water.
No other explanation for the crop of unashamedly selfish womenfolk we have nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: . by freecocoa(f): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

At the bold sentences
1. I was a very good guy. I just don't like when you want to challenge my intelligence by thinking I am a fool. If you want to act, act as though you are dealing with a human. But ladies just want to act as if they are dealing with a fool. That was what op saw and got angry. Demanding for what he gave her was his weakness.
2. She didn't collect it because she was a good girl. I did because I wanted her to leave the house. Anything that will disrupt my thoughts gets me weak. I just needed her to go and go for good. She begged and begged me to see her off, my sister, I do ear like say I dey train pig. grin grin
3. Nagging solves no problem. You don't get me to listen to you but nagging. You only do that by talking sense. When you start nagging, it gets me weak and I begin to see the nagger as someone who doesn't know anything. I don't like talking too much, same, I don't like when you talk to me too much. Except we are talking about politics and money, every other talks should be short and simple.

Wish I can get a nagging pill for Nigerian ladies to take. Most ladies think that a guy is their right and they own copyright to him yet they don't want to be owned, they want you to allow her to make as many photocopy of guys and keep to herself. Ladies should try to understand guys, our lives are simple. Our burden are light and our cross easy
OP is way beyond childish and that says a lot about how he's acted In the relationship. I just can't see how a sensible grown man would ask for a gift back because there's a fight, in fact that girl tried by even agreeing to marry him, nonsense! angry

If you acted like you should, I don't see how a woman would nag you in the first place, you men are just overgrown babies at the end of the day, so it makes sense to nag your a$$es sometimes, though I must say, how she goes about it, matter a whole lot. I try my best not to yell or use abusive language, it's more like giving cogent reasons why I expect you to do what you didn't do, which brings us to the nagging, what it does for me is that, it makes him see that he's not living up to expectations, thus further making him want to step up his game, of course when I start going there, he'd rather I stop, but if I don't persist, the issue might just get swept under the rug, abeg whether you all agree or not, you men need a little push most times, excuse me for recognising that and using it to my advantage. tongue

I can tell you wouldn't even listen either way, I mean, you turned a deaf ear to ordinary seeing her off, what else can you do if you can't manage that small task? tongue

Men, SMH, I hail women o, we are really trying. cheesy
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

I will walk away. You can slap me and I will understand but when you keep talking, talking, and talking, its enough to walk away from you.

I detest nagging, anything that will shift my focus irritates me. So better learn how not to nag. You might meet the wrong people who doesn't take nagging.
As far as I'm not insulting you, if you walk away, you definitely don't respect me, if we ever find ourselves in a situation where talking happens, nigga if you care about that relationship, you ain't going nowhere, but if you do, like I would expect an immature man to, then I'm prolly better off without a man who can't stand a little heat.

Shift focus from what exactly? Is a misunderstanding with your partner, not worth focusing on? So many times, women have gotten men who wouldn't ordinarily engage, to talk by nagging them. I still maintain that how your woman goes about her nagging is Key, I know my man doesn't feel insulted when I do, if anything, he only ends up feeling bad, that he had to make me upset /talk that much, but I can understand you, most men don't know that relationships take work and they just can't be bothered, rubbish! angry angry cheesy
Re: . by pidgintutor: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
freecocoa:
Abegi make I hear something. You think cos you hear say woman nag, means what exactly? Abi you don't know that nagging has variations ati formula?

See you see so annoying, so somehow you can rationalize beating up someone simply because they are talking? Abi did they tell you that nagging means verbally abusing him ni? In fact let me even tell you, any man I've ever been with knew it was a big eff up to walk away while I was talking, for what na?

See the way you even say sending her away, no iota of respect, smh
Oga not every woman attracts a psycho, so best understand how nagging has worked for and respect it, tanx. angry

i aint rationalizing beating as you put it.. i am just saying.... there are 3 types of guys... and i explained what any of the 3 would do...... if you are just making a request for somthg..... that isnt nagging... it is what it is.. a request.... all requestees talks mildly and are patient.. playful disturbance is even sexy.. but nagging my friend is on a whole different level....

guys tolerate such in different ways... even amongst your gender.... most females would never take such from another lady..... a fracas must ensue which would eventually lead to a fight.

beating is physical assault...
nagging is psychological assault...

physical pain and psycholohical.. which is milder my dear? cool

@ the highlighted point...

feminine ego is what preludes breakup in any relationship..

it is what is causing op to have a rethink about the girl he wants to marry..

i put it to you that you have been dating weaklings.....

if you aint married, i understand why..

and now the question is

who are you that no one can walk away while you talking?

are you the messiah?
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
pidgintutor:

i aint rationalizing beating as you put it.. i am just saying.... there are 3 types of guys... and i explained why any of the 3 would do...... if you are just making a request for somthg..... that isnt nagging... it is what it is.. a request.... all requestees talks mildly and are patient.. playful disturbance is even sexy.. but nagging my friend is on a whole different level....

guys tolerate such in different ways... even amongst your gender.... most females would never take such from another lady..... a fracas must ensue which would eventually lead to a fight.

beating is physical assault...
nagging is psychological assault...

physical pain and psycholohical.. which is milder my dear? cool

How is nagging on a whole different level/psychological assault? So if he likes to leave the seat up or won't wash the leather from the soap on the tiles away, after bathing, and I give him intense/aggressive lecture on why he should for say, 15 minutes, that's after having said it over and over before to no effect before, that is psychological assault?

Fracas must not always ensure from nagging my friend, say what you are sure of please, mind you, I'm not asking anybody to nag anybody o, I'm just telling you what has worked for me most times, and remember, all women aren't the same, so I don't know what you hear, when you hear nagging.

Plus it's not even like nagging is something one does every damn time, I know when it's necessary and I employ it then, however you decide to interpret that, is your kettle of fish. cool

BTW, there's nothing like 3 types of guys, any guy that would hit a woman because she was talking, is an @ss, if she didn't hit you, don't hit her and vice versa, that's how I see it.
Re: . by pidgintutor: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
freecocoa:
How is nagging on a whole different level/psychological assault? So if he likes to leave the seat up or won't wash the leather from the soap on the tiles away, after bathing, and I give him intense/aggressive lecture on why he should for say, 15 minutes, that's after having said it over and over before to no effect before, that is psychological assault?

Fracas must not always ensure from nagging my friend, say what you are sure of please, mind you, I'm not asking anybody to nag anybody o, I'm just telling you what has worked for me most times, and remember, all women aren't the same, so I don't know what you hear, when you hear nagging.

Plus it's not even like nagging is something one does every damn time, I know when it's necessary and I employ it then, however you decide to interpret that, is your kettle of fish. cool

BTW, there's nothing like 3 types of guys, any guy that would hit a woman because she was talking, is an @ss, if she didn't hit you, don't hit her and vice versa, that's how I see it.

smiles...how should a guy react to such rants..

1. listen attentively.
2. Walk away.
3. Physical Assault.

the reason why it has been working for you is cos you control ya men.... except by nagging you mean a diff thing... there was a thread which graced frontpage about a woman who kept nagging endlessly and stopped the man from entering his own house because he didnt wash his feet then the man threw a punch.. she lost a tooth and went to the hospital only for the nurses to condemn the man without hearing the full story..

if she didn't hit you, don't hit

this is laughable.... the man is still blamed..

any man yu can control as a woman is not worthy to be called your husband.. he can be controlled by any other woman.. by the way, i see an over bloated ego in you.. u had better watch it my dear...... there can only be one caption on this ship and certainly not a lady...

4 Likes

Re: . by jhudit(f): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
freecocoa:
Hehehe,you wicked o. grin grin grin grin

No be small "read how to be a man on google "

Una wee not kee us o. cheesy cheesy

Na advice o, he should take prognose advice. Him and babe argue about a rape topic on Nairaland, him run offline to send mail...him still come share the mails on Nairaland. He shared it with us on another thread.

MY EMAIL

What is it?

What is it? Did i accuse you of treating me badly at any point to make
such a comment? What have i done to you? Wouldn't you rather i didn't
bring us on the forum? What is it? Before today have i not declared my
stance against hate over and over....Stop putting people down. Your
online comments has nothing to do with me, sometimes you forget you
know someone on the forum, but mine has all to do with you? You can
lift a comment from two different threads and quote them in a single
thread, and you end up playing the victim...What is it? Did i not act
fairly enough to you? Did i ever treat you bad at any time? What is
it? why do you want to choke me...

HER RESPONSE

Don't ever send me mail because of me quoting you on NL. Nairaland is NL, offline is offline.

Don't try this again.

Pls pls...
Your emotional blackmail and guilt tripping is nauseating!!!

Who the hell told you I said your comment has anything to do with me?
I asked you a question, I could have asked any other poster...
Answer it on the forum and spare me this emotional blackmail.

Choke you indeed.
Delusion of persecution.

I shouldn't quote you on the forum because I have some familiarity with your offline? Smh!

MY RESPONSE

Dont ever curse me.

I dont guilt trip..I never guilt trip you in anyway not before or now. Stop it.

Who the Bleep are you thinking you can send me curse words? Who the
bleeping hell do you think you are?

I'm not emotionally blackmailing you, and quit conjuring your
falacious theorems..

Didnt it get to your thin brain that by quoting me continously you
could be sparking a lit? Are you that daft not to reason this?

Ada, i liked you, i never said you treated me ill. before you throw
words without giving themsecond thoughts. Did i not say i takee the
blame for my inconsistency? Wht else do you want? What do you want
from me? Did i not blame myself? Did i ever blame you?

What is your bleeping problem? When did i emotionally blackmail you?

If you need your fix, go fucken get it and elt me be, there's more to
life than your stupid whinings

HER RESPONSE

Yea, I am daft.
I can quote any NLder repeatedly, I have done it severally...without sparking any lit. Whatever that means in this context.

Take your advice, stop conjuring theorems.

You're not blackmailing, why bringing this offline? Na you I first know from NL

There is more to life than you running to send me a mail offline, just because I quoted you online.

LOL...smh.

MY RESPONSE

I'm not blackmailing stop the crap, you know i don't blackmail. Yes,
you know other people through NL, no biggie....Anything else? Na today
you know say i dey quote offline? We had quarrel yeseterday two days
ago, and you quote me today, what did you expect? An MouthAction? Let me
be please, i'm tensed today... Take your bleeping crap elsewhere

Don't you ever in your life threathen me again..If you do ..

They should go and grow up. Two of them...

1 Like

Re: . by mrphysics(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
freecocoa:
OP is way beyond childish and that says a lot about how he's acted In the relationship. I just can't see how a sensible grown man would ask for a gift back because there's a fight, in fact that girl tried by even agreeing to marry him, nonsense! angry

If you acted like you should, I don't see how a woman would nag you in the first place, you men are just overgrown babies at the end of the day, so it makes sense to nag your a$$es sometimes, though I must say, how she goes about it, matter a whole lot. I try my best not to yell or use abusive language, it's more like giving cogent reasons why I expect you to do what you didn't do, which brings us to the nagging, what it does for me is that, it makes him see that he's not living up to expectations, thus further making him want to step up his game, of course when I start going there, he'd rather I stop, but if I don't persist, the issue might just get swept under the rug, abeg whether you all agree or not, you men need a little push most times, excuse me for recognising that and using it to my advantage. tongue

I can tell you wouldn't even listen either way, I mean, you turned a deaf ear to ordinary seeing her off, what else can you do if you can't manage that small task? tongue

Men, SMH, I hail women o, we are really trying. cheesy
It was totally wrong for op to have demanded the gifts back. He thought that's the things he could recover from the relationship having lost already.

Well, I can't walk out on you when you are talking sense. There is a difference between discussion and nagging. Nagging seems to also imply when an issue have been settled and you just want to keep talking about it. To this kind of talks, I will walk out. But if you have something you want us to talk about, its different and I will give you all the attention.

Thinking you own a copyright to men is what we hate dealing with. Respect the fact he told you he wants the issue to be forgotten. If something have been settled and you kept bringing it forward to be discussed again, I see the previous discussion as a waste of time. And I don't like wasting my time.

You should have asked what value her visiting add grin grin She didn't add any value, I did everything like she wasn't there. She had nothing to contribute, sitting down and just talking and looking at her phone was waste of useful energy for me to handle. The talking was boring me, she needed just to go. When no value is being added, then the presence is not required.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Na advice o, he should take prognose advice. Him and babe argue about a rape topic on Nairaland, him run offline to send mail...him still come share the mails on Nairaland. He shared it with us on another thread.

We are completely ended. let it go. I've forgotten it completely. Focus on the issues been discussed before you derail the discuss further
Re: . by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

It was totally wrong for op to have demanded the gifts back. He thought that's the things he could recover from the relationship having lost already.

Well, I can't walk out on you when you are talking sense. There is a difference between discussion and nagging. Nagging seems to also imply when an issue have been settled and you just want to keep talking about it. To this kind of talks, I will walk out. But if you have something you want us to talk about, its different and I will give you all the attention.

Thinking you own a copyright to men is what we hate dealing with. Respect the fact he told you he wants the issue to be forgotten. If something have been settled and you kept bringing it forward to be discussed again, I see the previous discussion as a waste of time. And I don't like wasting my time.

You should have asked what value her visiting add grin grin She didn't add any value, I did everything like she wasn't there. She had nothing to contribute, sitting down and just talking and looking at her phone was waste of useful energy for me to handle. The talking was boring me, she needed just to go. When no value is being added, then the presence is not required.

There is a difference between discussion and nagging. Nagging seems to also imply when an issue have been settled and you just want to keep talking about it.

Nagging is a psychological abuse bro. It is a rape of common sense and a decision made to assume control forcefully through the back door. When it comes to it, issues should be discussed with two open hearts, only then can clarity comes. Nagging also means one partty has shut him/herself hence mild manipulation...People should learn to be expressive and issues can be resolved amicably.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Your story is somehow. You said she is an emotional blackmailer, a psycho who has a wall around her emotions. You said you took her as a sister, you also said you were only deceiving her.

Which love did you both want to declare on NL lipsrsealed

It is well truly.

Lolx At i was only deceiving her...don't say what you don't know
Re: . by Prognose: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

MY EMAIL

What is it?

What is it? Did i accuse you of treating me badly at any point to make
such a comment? What have i done to you? Wouldn't you rather i didn't
bring us on the forum? What is it? Before today have i not declared my
stance against hate over and over....Stop putting people down. Your
online comments has nothing to do with me, sometimes you forget you
know someone on the forum, but mine has all to do with you? You can
lift a comment from two different threads and quote them in a single
thread, and you end up playing the victim...What is it? Did i not act
fairly enough to you? Did i ever treat you bad at any time? What is
it? why do you want to choke me...

HER RESPONSE

Don't ever send me mail because of me quoting you on NL. Nairaland is NL, offline is offline.

Don't try this again.

Pls pls...
Your emotional blackmail and guilt tripping is nauseating!!!

Who the hell told you I said your comment has anything to do with me?
I asked you a question, I could have asked any other poster...
Answer it on the forum and spare me this emotional blackmail.

Choke you indeed.
Delusion of persecution.

I shouldn't quote you on the forum because I have some familiarity with your offline? Smh!

MY RESPONSE

Dont ever curse me.

I dont guilt trip..I never guilt trip you in anyway not before or now. Stop it.

Who the Bleep are you thinking you can send me curse words? Who the
bleeping hell do you think you are?

I'm not emotionally blackmailing you, and quit conjuring your
falacious theorems..

Didnt it get to your thin brain that by quoting me continously you
could be sparking a lit? Are you that daft not to reason this?

Ada, i liked you, i never said you treated me ill. before you throw
words without giving themsecond thoughts. Did i not say i takee the
blame for my inconsistency? Wht else do you want? What do you want
from me? Did i not blame myself? Did i ever blame you?

What is your bleeping problem? When did i emotionally blackmail you?

If you need your fix, go fucken get it and elt me be, there's more to
life than your stupid whinings

HER RESPONSE

Yea, I am daft.
I can quote any NLder repeatedly, I have done it severally...without sparking any lit. Whatever that means in this context.

Take your advice, stop conjuring theorems.

You're not blackmailing, why bringing this offline? Na you I first know from NL

There is more to life than you running to send me a mail offline, just because I quoted you online.

LOL...smh.

MY RESPONSE

I'm not blackmailing stop the crap, you know i don't blackmail. Yes,
you know other people through NL, no biggie....Anything else? Na today
you know say i dey quote offline? We had quarrel yeseterday two days
ago, and you quote me today, what did you expect? An MouthAction? Let me
be please, i'm tensed today... Take your bleeping crap elsewhere

Don't you ever in your life threathen me again..If you do

Re: . by mrphysics(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
freecocoa:
As far as I'm not insulting you, if you walk away, you definitely don't respect me, if we ever find ourselves in a situation where talking happens, nigga if you care about that relationship, you ain't going nowhere, but if you do, like I would expect an immature man to, then I'm prolly better off without a man who can't stand a little heat.

Shift focus from what exactly? Is a misunderstanding with your partner, not worth focusing on? So many times, women have gotten men who wouldn't ordinarily engage, to talk by nagging them. I still maintain that how your woman goes about her nagging is Key, I know my man doesn't feel insulted when I do, if anything, he only ends up feeling bad, that he had to make me upset /talk that much, but I can understand you, most men don't know that relationships take work and they just can't be bothered, rubbish! angry angry cheesy
You don't need to insult me to nag. Nagging is when a woman keeps saying irrelevant things just to get something from her man.
Nagging
adjective
continually faultfinding, complaining, or petulant:
a nagging parent.
persistently recurring; unrelenting:

My sister, if you nag for me, I will find a place I will hear good things. Instead of telling me how to change my life, all you could do is to continue repeating something that is already settled
Re: . by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
Prognose:

Let's kill this issue guys. It's well understood i derailed the thread, my apologies. Let it go pls
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
pidgintutor:

smiles...how should a guy react to such rants..

1. listen attentively.
2. Walk away.
3. Physical Assault.

the reason why it has been working for you is cos you control ya men.... except by nagging you mean a diff thing... there was a thread which graced frontpage about a woman who kept nagging endlessly and stopped the man from entering his own house because he didnt wash his feet then the man threw a punch.. she lost a tooth and went to the hospital only for the nurses to condemn the man without hearing the full story..

if she didn't hit you, don't hit

this is laughable.... the man is still blamed..

any man yu can control as a woman is not worthy to be called your husband.. he can be controlled by any other woman.. by the way, i see an over bloated ego in you.. u had better watch it my dear...... there can only be one caption on this ship and certainly not a lady...
Hahaha

Leave it to a Nigerian man to label a man who respects his woman weak as Or being controlled by her, na today?

See where you get It wrong, who says a man can't get in a word when a woman nags? Like he can't say anything because I'm talking? Even if he doesn't even utter a word, that makes him weak? A man who has his emotions in check is weak to you? I can see how mature you are. Do you even know that some men laugh nagging off? Do you know some would even try to hold you while you go on supposedly ranting? Do you know some would even try to apologize to get you to stop talking? All these men are weak according to you, only women batterers like yourself are deserving to be called strong/worthy of the title husband, my friend gtfoh! angry

Let me control him o, I like it like that, which man woman no dey control one way or the other sef? Phew!

How is locking your husband out of the house the same as just talking? As If men too don't nag, keep deceiving yourself.

What you think of my ego doesn't affect me, I love me like that. tongue

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

You don't need to insult me to nag. Nagging is when a woman keeps saying irrelevant things just to get something from her man.
Nagging
adjective
continually faultfinding, complaining, or petulant:
a nagging parent.
persistently recurring; unrelenting:

My sister, if you nag for me, I will find a place I will hear good things. Instead of telling me how to change my life, all you could do is to continue repeating something that is already settled

Sum it all brov, nagging is psychological assault and torment. In a relationship, people should communicate, without opened for either party to hear one another out, it becomes toxic and unhealthy...I wonder how come people don't see nagging as a problem

Nag me, i shut off straight up
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

I do not see the reason for this again. Everything is already phasing away, bringing it here isn't making sense in anyway. You should allow this to rest
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Sum it all brov, nagging is psychological assault and torment. In a relationship, people should communicate, without opened for either party to hear one another out, it becomes toxic and unhealthy...I wonder how come people don't see nagging as a problem

Nag me, i shut off straight
In most cases of nagging, the woman is just aiming and hoping to hear a particular word she will pick as the worst she have ever heard.

Trust me, those traps always catch me. grin grin If you nag, I just tell you want you have been waiting to hear from me and walk away. No time to check time bro. Life is easy
Re: . by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

I do not see the reason for this again. Everything is already phasing away, bringing it here isn't making sense in anyway. You should allow this to rest

It is amazing how in a relationship, some people want their partners to love them with their weaknesses and wouldn't wanna extend the same courtesy...funny enough, when it comes to finances they say it's 50-50, but when it comes to home management, the man should accept whatever is thrown at him...How does common sense interprets this?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

In most cases of nagging, the woman is just aiming and hoping to hear a particular word she will pick as the worst she have ever heard.

Trust me, those traps always catch me. grin grin If you nag, I just tell you want you have been waiting to hear from me and walk away. No time to check time bro. Life is easy

Yes, we walk away, but do you now what recurring nagging does to a soul? Male or female? It is trying to setup an entrapment to hold the other party permanently, subjecting them to rigorous torture and keeping them fixated on the aggressor as their fix... The nagging person has issues deep within that needs to be resolved personally. I don't see myself nagging people regardless of duress, i go come tell you as the matter be, straight up
Re: . by jhudit(f): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Prognose:

Give that boy lessons na. He should stop embarrassing real men. The other guys here haven't been factual. You are the only one that has hit it on the head.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Give that boy lessons na. He should stop embarrassing real men. The other guys here haven't been factual. You are the only one that has hit it on the head.

I'm a boy Judith, but kindly kill it plx
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
freecocoa:
Hahaha

Leave it to a Nigerian man to label a man who respects his woman weak as being controlled by her, na today?

See where you get It wrong, who says a man can't get in a word when a woman nags? Like he can't say anything because I'm talking? Even if he doesn't even utter a word, that makes him weak? A man who has his emotions in check is weak to you? I can see how mature you are. Do you even know that some men laugh nagging off? Do you know some would even try to hold you while you go on supposedly ranting? Do you know some would even try to apologize to get you to stop talking? All these men are weak according to you, only women batterers like yourself are deserving to be called strong/worthy of the title husband, my friend gtfoh! angry

Let me control him o, I like it like that, which man woman no dey control one way or the other sef? Phew!

How is locking your husband out of the house the same as just talking? As If men too don't nag, keep deceiving yourself.

The fact that its been working for you doesn't make it right grin grin If you nag here, I will just walk out on you shikena grin grin.

Seriously, women should count their words. Nagging is only preempting the man to say something you have been waiting to hear.

Call me for a discussion and I will listen attentively. Nag and I won't reply your mention.

Its very easy for a woman to say she is not respected in a relationship. Why is it that nagging happens when the man don't want to talk, or when the man just want to be left alone? Must you always talk at such time grin?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

The fact that its been working for you doesn't make it right grin grin If you nag here, I will just walk out on you shikena grin grin.

Seriously, women should count their words. Nagging is only preempting the man to say something you have been waiting to hear.

Call me for a discussion and I will listen attentively. Nag and I won't reply your mention.

Its very easy for a woman to say she is not respected in a relationship. Why is it that nagging happens when the man don't want to talk, or when the man just want to be left alone? Must you always talk at such time grin?

Begging for answers... grin...@...Why is it that nagging happens when the man don't want to talk, or when the man just want to be left alone? Must you always talk at such time grin?

Nagging is only preempting the man to say something you have been waiting to hear. @ nope, it's only dragging the soul of the victim to a prison for slave treatment... grin grin grin
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Yes, we walk away, but do you now what recurring nagging does to a soul? Male or female? It is trying to setup an entrapment to hold the other party permanently, subjecting them to rigorous torture and keeping them fixated on the aggressor as their fix... The nagging person has issues deep within that needs to be resolved personally. I don't see myself nagging people regardless of duress, i go come tell you as the matter be, straight up
Nagging kills the man in men. It makes him consider living a fake life, a life that only pleases the wife and not him because he want to be seen as respecting his wife. I have seen women who don't nag and their relationship have worth it. Nagging is not the only solution, there are other methods, she can explore it and get her opinion heard.
Re: . by jhudit(f): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

He brought it here naa, I only wanted prog.nose...the only real man that has commented on this childish display to see it. The internet never forgets...the guy done fall hand... embarassed
Re: . by pidgintutor: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
freecocoa:
Hahaha

Leave it to a Nigerian man to label a man who respects his woman weak as being controlled by her, na today?

. Do you know some would even try to apologize to get you to stop talking?

so you like men apologizing to stop you from talking.... mehn, this world has ended...

i can guess almost guess that when you mad with your guy.. he apologises..

when he is mad with you... he apologises...

btw

i see you have started to do what you do best.. NAG tongue
you have even resorted to use of offensive words...

Lemme leave you alone to keep talking to yourself as i would in real life

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

He brought it here naa, I only wanted prognose...the only real man on this thread to see it. The internet never forgets...the guy done fall hand... embarassed

Please Judith the issue has been completely swept beneath the carpet, i've listened, please let it go
Re: . by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

Nagging kills the man in men. It makes him consider living a fake life, a life that only pleases the wife and not him because he want to be seen as respecting his wife. I have seen women who don't nag and their relationship have worth it. Nagging is not the only solution, there are other methods, she can explore it and get her opinion heard.

Nagging could be either the man or the woman bro..Either party could be the victim...The issue is the one nagging wants to assume authority by fiat. and that should not be done... hell no..Nagging is emotional under-expressiveness, rantings of an unbroken soul. Did you remember i said true change actually begins with awareness of our own conditions, and most times people want to experience things themselves before they change..However experience isn't necessary for change and development. It begins with a reflection, an evaluation of character and the matching will to better much more improved. Unfortunately when people can communicate their intent explicitly, they come off as too emotional,weak and whats not, the tags are endless

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Woman Crushed 4 Days To Her Wedding In Abuja / Nigerian Interracial Couple Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary In Lagos (photos) / A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.