Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

. - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (37492 Views)

Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2017
ikp120:
This one is deep. Abeg o, just be careful with these Nairaland boys because if anything goes wrong, most of them will come to Nairaland to yarn trash.

Just stay out of trouble next time abeg o. grin grin
I will!! Thanks...

sisisioge:

I didn't see the thread.. Unlucky me cheesy.
Shalom.
You missed then. Anyone who witnessed the first thread would wonder the connection between me calling out a guy who described a rape scene with so much glee, the private mails he sent, I replied and he posted it on the thread immediately, me being emotionally abusive and all the rant he did on that thread.

Nah, never again. Once bitten, twice shy...
Re: . by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

Not be only witch craft, both aircraft. I never fear humans finish na to come begin fear witch craft.

nO MAKE ME LAFF ABEG... WITCH CRAFT HAS LIMITS... IF THEY LIKE LET THEM BE CONNECTED TO THE TERRESTRIAL, I KNOW THEIR CURE.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

In Nigeria one with gun is majority. But God pass them. Well, Kinetic energy K = I/2mv2. It depends on how far you are from where the gun was pointed at you. The world fastest man Usain Bolt covers 100m in 9 seconds. A bullet can do more. I know from projectile that object loses its energy, hence velocity decreases.

bUT SERIOUSLY, USAIN BOLT RUNNING 100M IN 9 SECONDS IS SOME CRAZY SH*T MEN, THAT'S SUPER AMAZING

hey bro, what's happening on OCTOBER 17TH ?
Re: . by iyisco2001(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig and mrphysics
lol those arows are bad. they come with geotagging and badass precison.
auto follow, reload.
Speed calculators.
How can you dodge these.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2017
iyisco2001:
auto follow, reload.
Speed calculators.
How can you dodge these.

iF THE GUY HOLDING THE RIFLE IS AT A DISTANCE OF A MINIMUM OF 12 FEET, FOCUS ON OUT PACING HIM AND DOUBLING THE DISTANCE...SIMPLE..

YOU SEE IN MOVIES, A GUY AT THE END OF THE STREET SAYS HANDS UP, AND ANOTHER AT THE BEGINNING HANDS UP, ITS FOOLOSISH BRO...YOU CAN ALWAYS OUT RUN A GUN...
Re: . by sisisioge: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2017
pocohantas:

I will!! Thanks...

You missed then. Anyone who witnessed the first thread would wonder the connection between me calling out a guy who described a rape scene with so much glee, the private mails he posted and me being emotionally abusive and all the rant he did on that thread.

Nah, never again. Once bitten, twice shy...

Wow! Didn't know it was that major. Don't worry, after the rain comes the shine. We have good bobos here...my bestie married one. Be open minded. Pele.
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2017
iyisco2001:
auto follow, reload.
Speed calculators.
How can you dodge these.
I never dodged anyone bro. Me wey no get strength. They all hit me. I kind of wonder what they are made with. They know their target from the beginning. That place they intended hitting you is where you will be hit. Bro, i have never dodged any of them.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

I never dodged anyone bro. Me wey no get strength. They all hit me. I kind of wonder what they are made with. They know their target from the beginning. That place they intended hitting you is where you will be hit. Bro, i have never dodged any of them.

wE ALL HAVE A THRESHOLD BROV, IF MACHINES HAVE PSI RATINGS AND THE SCRIPTURE SAYS HE WON'T ALLOW YOU TAKE MORE THAN YOU CAN BEAR, SUGGESTS THERE'S A THRESHOLD, YOU CAN'T KEEP SWALLOWING UP STUFF BRO

1 Like

Re: . by mrphysics(m): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

iF THE GUY HOLDING THE RIFLE IS AT A DISTANCE OF A MINIMUM OF 12 FEET, FOCUS ON OUT PACING HIM AND DOUBLING THE DISTANCE...SIMPLE..

YOU SEE IN MOVIES, A GUY AT THE END OF THE STREET SAYS HANDS UP, AND ANOTHER AT THE BEGINNING HANDS UP, ITS FOOLOSISH BRO...YOU CAN ALWAYS OUT RUN A GUN...
iyisco2001 if you follow the above, oyo is your case. If they say handup, obedient is better than sacrifice grin grin Life is singular, you don't have a double.
Re: . by iyisco2001(m): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2017
I always know you could weave a gun though, but not in all situations. the kind of ones dished on nairaland are diff.
supersystemsnig:

Re: . by iyisco2001(m): 11:18am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

iyisco2001 if you follow the above, oyo is your case. If they say handup, obedient is better than sacrifice grin grin Life is singular, you don't have a double.

lol, no mind am, come make i carry simple M 16, tell me say you go run, I go finish the whole rounds for your yansh and back.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2017
iyisco2001:

lol, no mind am, come make i carry simple M 16, tell me say you go run, I go finish the whole rounds for your yansh and back.

wE DON'T HAVE m16 AND KOLOSHINOV NAH.... NIGERIANS AND THE FEAR OF FEAR... I HOPE AND PRAY WE DONT STAND BEFORE ONE..IT AINT EASY...BEEN IN A HOUSE WHEN FOUR BUMPED IN...WE WERE OVER 20 FOLKS IN THE HOUSE...THANKS TO THE LORD FOR WISDOM...IF I SAY WHAT HAPPENED..
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

wE ALL HAVE A THRESHOLD BROV, IF MACHINES HAVE PSI RATINGS AND THE SCRIPTURE SAYS HE WON'T ALLOW YOU TAKE MORE THAN YOU CAN BEAR, SUGGESTS THERE'S A THRESHOLD, YOU CAN'T KEEP SWALLOWING UP STUFF BRO
If I don't swallow them, they will swallow me.

You see this life, its a very simple one. If you say I don't have money or that I have money, they all means the same to me. If you say I am weak or that I am strong, they all means the same thing to me.

What will change is when you enter 042 and you still tell me the shit you spoke online, I will believe you.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2017
iyisco2001:
I always know you could weave a gun though, but not in all situations. the kind of ones dished on nairaland are diff.

lOL @ THE ONES DISHED ON NAIRALAND..IVE FORGOTTEN THE ISSUE..ITS A FORGOTTEN ISSUE....MY HEAD IS 100% CLEAR..I'VE MOVED PAST IT
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2017
iyisco2001:
The recipes are not online. I don't know what they are made of grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

If I don't swallow them, they will swallow me.

You see this life, its a very simple one. If you say I don't have money or that I have money, they all means the same to me. If you say I am weak or that I am strong, they all means the same thing to me.

What will change is when you enter 042 and you still tell me the shit you spoke online, I will believe you.

nICE PERSPECTIVE
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2017
sisisioge:

Wow! Didn't know it was that major. Don't worry, after the rain comes the shine. We have good bobos here...my bestie married one. Be open minded. Pele.

LOL. major? Fast is better...he sent mails just as the thread was on, I replied and refreshed the thread...the mails were right there on the thread... grin I am the manipulative bad one o, the beast that should be tamed... cheesy cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

The recipes are not online. I don't know what they are made of grin grin

wELL, YOU COULD CHECK YOUTUBE...DO YOU WATCH FOOD PLANET PROGRAMS THOUGH? MEN THOSE HOT DOGS ARE SUMFIN ELSE...THE MEALS JUST MAKE YOU FEEL HUNGRY... grin
Re: . by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2017
iyisco2001:

m16 is super cool...i'll get myself a couple of those bae not too far from now... we need these babes around, handy, neat and they've got high precision brov

1 Like

Re: . by mrphysics(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

wELL, YOU COULD CHECK YOUTUBE...DO YOU WATCH FOOD PLANET PROGRAMS THOUGH? MEN THOSE HOT DOGS ARE SUMFIN ELSE...THE MEALS JUST MAKE YOU FEEL HUNGRY... grin
I have so many recipe books, I have never practiced any of themgrin grin

I realized that this world is just vanity. We all struggle for vain things, things that pass away. Just like I said in that thread "Life is easy"; we came into this world naked, fragile, blind, dump, deaf. The major things about our life was decided for us, our names, who is our father, where we will be born, our religion and where we school.

It is the complexities that we attach ourselves to that gives us stress.

Why then will I come to nairaland to allow people decide the major things about my life? How can i allow people define how I should behave. I don't do that bro. When you come offline and you challenge my reasoning, then I will listen to you, but if it is nairaland talks, I don't insult people.

I respect the sanctity of individual opinion. I respect people, who they are, and who they will be.
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2017
This OP sha.

Are you sure you are not like a certain someone of mine who starts shivering after making me vex, as a way to get my attention? Cos I know you men can sabi like to manipulate someone into pitying you when you don't deserve it, cos I don't understand this kind of high grade fever that allowed you the strength to pursue someone out of your house o, just saying sha. undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2017
TheArchangel:
This guy is crying about the money he spent not that he almost died from some acute illness. Both of you are not meant for each other and........you are disturbing the cyberspace with your whine story cos I ain't seeing what you want us to do for you here.

Bruh, what is " the cyber space? "
Re: . by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

I have so many recipe books, I have never practiced any of themgrin grin

I realized that this world is just vanity. We all struggle for vain things, things that pass away. Just like I said in that thread "Life is easy"; we came into this world naked, fragile, blind, dump, deaf. The major things about our life was decided for us, our names, who is our father, where we will be born, our religion and where we school.

It is the complexities that we attach ourselves to that gives us stress.

How can I come to nairaland to then decide the major things about my life? How can i allow people define how I should behave. I don't do that bro. When you come offline and you challenge my reasoning, then I will listen to you, but if it is nairaland talks, I don't insult people.

I respect the sanctity of individual opinion. I respect people, who they are, and who they will be.

It is the complexities that we attach ourselves to that gives us stress...aT TIMES, THE PRE-CODED INFORMATION IN OUR DNA AFFECTS OUR CHARACTER...

How can I come to nairaland to then decide the major things about my life? How can i allow people define how I should behave. I don't do that bro. When you come offline and you challenge my reasoning, then I will listen to you, but if it is nairaland talks, I don't insult people. Same, i apologise for dragging you into this. God knows you're innocent

I respect the sanctity of individual opinion. I respect people, who they are, and who they will be...i will respect this, i take responsibility for my actions. There's just a threshold for some things
Re: . by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2017
TheArchangel:
This guy is crying about the money he spent not that he almost died from some acute illness. Both of you are not meant for each other and........you are disturbing the cyberspace with your whine story cos I ain't seeing what you want us to do for you here.

pLEASE LET ME BE...DO YOU SENSE SPITE IN MY COMMENTS @ CRYING ONLINE? IVE BEEN ON THIS FORUM SINCE 2007, DID YOU KNOW ME BEFORE NOW?
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2017
freecocoa:
This OP sha.

Are you sure you are not like a certain someone of mine who starts shivering after making me vex, as a way to get my attention? Cos I know you men can sabi like to manipulate someone into pitying you when you don't deserve it, cos I don't understand this kind of high grade fever that allowed you the strength to pursue someone out of your house o, just saying sha. undecided
I wanted to ask why men do this alot. One got me angry on saturday, I almost walked her out but its not who I am. I just let her carry her bag of wahala and leave my room. I also gave her transport grin grin.

On a serious note, this is bad and should be condemned. Men ought to control themselves when they are angry. Telling one to leave is just very archaic and unnecessary. Allow her to go for good.

Seems like someone have walked you out of his house grin grin Remember, i am having catarrh, I can't talk very well on nairaland grin
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

It is the complexities that we attach ourselves to that gives us stress...aT TIMES, THE PRE-CODED INFORMATION IN OUR DNA AFFECTS OUR CHARACTER...

How can I come to nairaland to then decide the major things about my life? How can i allow people define how I should behave. I don't do that bro. When you come offline and you challenge my reasoning, then I will listen to you, but if it is nairaland talks, I don't insult people. Same, i apologise for dragging you into this. God knows you're innocent

I respect the sanctity of individual opinion. I respect people, who they are, and who they will be...i will respect this, i take responsibility for my actions. There's just a threshold for some things
1. you didn't drag me into anything. So free your mind bro.
2. There is certainly a threshold for everything

Thank God both of you didn't pull me in. I was already trying to reinforce my arms. My warriors who were trained in Syria, Pakistan, and Jamaica are already waiting for me to call on them in the business section grin grin grin

If you guys had pulled me into this, I would have just died grin grin

Nah only one person I get for nairaland and he is already waiting for me to say go ahead and everywhere would have ended. I didn't even know some people have Association of family/romance section e-warriors grin grin I just saw their president and PRO viewing this thread grin grin that was when I started calling for reinforcement of my trained Business section fighters
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

I wanted to ask why men do this alot. One got me angry on saturday, I almost walked her out but its not who I am. I just let her carry her bag of wahala and leave my room. I also gave her transport grin grin.

On a serious note, this is bad and should be condemned. Men ought to control themselves when they are angry. Telling one to leave is just very archaic and unnecessary. Allow her to go for good.

Seems like someone have walked you out of his house grin grin Remember, i am having catarrh, I can't talk very well on nairaland grin
Lol, nobody has walked me out, the only person who ever said something close to leaving said "I will leave this house for you o" and I was like shuu, leave na, I dey beg you? the guy just weak for me, went to seat down and I kuku just continue with my nagging. grin grin

Seriously though, you guys are very annoying but don't seem to know it. Many fail to realise how serious an offense it is to walk her out, that's like a deal breaker, as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't show respect at all.

This OP isn't faultless and he knows it.
Re: . by jhudit(f): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2017
Tick tick! What a lover....
Re: . by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:
Tick tick! What a lover....

lET IT BE. WE HAVE FORGOTTEN THE ISSUE
Re: . by jhudit(f): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

lET IT BE. I'VE GOTTEN OVER IT

Every sensible Nairaland girl should run from you lipsrsealed

Who is we, you have been the one dwelling on the issue from what I can see o. Make I waka comot, before you post my own. Takia
Re: . by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Every sensible Nairaland girl should run from you lipsrsealed

i HAVE OVER 40 NAIRALAND FEMALES WHO WORK WITH ME AND CAN STAND UP FOR ME..I JUST DIDNT WANT TO BRING THEM HERE..

NOT DOING NAGIERIAN CHICS ANYMORE.

ive been on the forum since 2007, till now did you know me?

yOU REALLY THINK SHE'S THE ONLY FEMALE NAIRALANDER I'VE BROKEN UP WITH? WHY DID YOU NOT SEE ME MENTION THE OTHERS?
Re: . by jhudit(f): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

i HAVE OVER 40 NAIRALAND FEMALES WHO WORK WITH ME AND CAN STAND UP FOR ME..I JUST DIDNT WANT TO BRING THEM HERE..

NOT DOING NAGIERIAN CHICS ANYMORE.

ive been on the forum since 2007, till now did you know me?

yOU REALLY THINK SHE'S THE ONLY FEMALE NAIRALANDER I'VE BROKEN UP WITH? WHY DID YOU NOT SEE ME MENTION THE OTHERS?

You must have told her this at some point. You still shared mails between you both on the derailers paradise...

They will be foolish to come here.

Her own pain you pass, not difficult to know.

You talk too much and blow your trumpet, you should chill sometimes. Word of advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress / Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt / Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.