Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,851 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Why You Can’t Make Nigeria Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Can’t Make Nigeria Better (446 Views)

If You Were The President Of Nigeria, How Would You Make Nigeria Better? / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures / 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Can’t Make Nigeria Better by AjalaJ(m): 1:23am On Oct 07, 2017
How do I make Nigeria better?

Answer:

Get a permanent VISA and immigrate to another country, the streets and burial grounds are full of people who wanted to change Nigeria. You may have good intentions and ideas, but those who would deceive you, dupe you, mislead you and feed you to your enemies out number you. To make a change in Nigeria, you would have to deprive some greedy people of their billions of dollars, ergo you need to step on some toes, when a BILLIONIER soaked in corrupt practices and surrounded by thugs and assassins tries to step on your toes, you and your family might not survive. I believe president Muhamadu Buhari wants to make a better Nigeria, but how many people like him are in service today?

NB: I know I would be insulted for my frank comments and I don't care Nigerians tend to be pissed on Quora when you say the truth, I AM NO STRANGER TO INSULTS AND THE REALITY OF NIGERIA.

Source: https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-make-Nigeria-better

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng
Re: Why You Can’t Make Nigeria Better by BizLifeE: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2017
Those who really want to do it will never be given any chance; or they will be bought over.

(1) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu: Why Women Are Taking Into Drugs / FG Denies Vaccination In South-east . / Hack Oyo Stages Hackathon In Collaboration With Oyo State ICT To Discuss Oyo-cen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.