Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies (39523 Views)

Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) / Eedris Abdulkareem: "Davido Will Regret Having Baby Bamas When He Grows Up” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 07, 2017
"Rafioso", The man timaya said he is under Eedris abdulkareem before has waded into the ongoing beef between Timaya and Eedris Abdulkareem, and he thinks the Bayelsa singer has treated his former boss unkindly.

In a recent interview with "Punch", Rafoioso explained how the rapper saved the singer, provided and clothed him.

Below Is What He Told Punch:

“There was a time we went for a show at Ogun State University. I was already asleep in my room during the show but I learnt that Timaya insisted that he wanted to perform last after Eedris was done with his performance. The show promoters were not comfortable with the arrangement because Eedris was his boss. Eedris agreed and when he went on stage, the tempo was very high but when it was Timaya’s turn to perform, they were not feeling him anymore. The people began to insult him and Timaya insulted them back. When he came down from the stage, the cult boys in the school followed him because they wanted to beat him up. The next thing I heard on my door was a loud bang, it was Eedris at my door shouting that I should wake up because the boys wanted to kill Timaya. We went to where Timaya was and brought him to my room where he slept that night. You can ask Timaya or the show promoter, Offshore, he would tell you the truth. Spydaman was at the show among other artistes. The cult boys began to look for Timaya for insulting them but we hid him in our room. Early in the morning, we had to move out.

“So when I saw what Timaya posted about Eedris, I felt it was like an insult. I don’t know why he called my name and said that I am nowhere to be found. You don’t say that. He should speak for himself and not for me. I am doing very well. I am an artiste and a show promoter; I also have other businesses I am into. I have houses and tenants. I don’t understand why Timaya mentioned my name. I was with Eedris for more than 16 years and he helped me. He showed me love just like he did to everybody.

“When I was Eedris’ back-up singer, he treated me in a very lovely manner. As a back-up artiste, it was not as if Eedris called me or Timaya, we were trying to be famous, so we had to go and meet him. We were serving him. To be honest, Eedris can cut his arm and leg just to help someone. Whenever they gave him money, there was a boutique where he normally bought clothes; he would call the owner of the shop to bring costumes. We would all pick costumes and Eedris would be the one to pay for them. After everything, he would still give us money. Timaya was not based in Lagos at the time, he was in Port-Harcourt and he only came down to Lagos anytime he heard we had a show. Whenever we had a show, we had a stand-by bus that conveyed us to the venue and back home but since Timaya was coming from Port-Harcourt, we could not wait for him so he had to come and meet us at the venue of the event. Eedris treated all of us fine.

“The problem is that when Timaya came, he did not come to Eedris as a singer but as a dancer. He is a very good dancer. Eedris could be harsh when he wants to advise you so he advised us on how to explore our different talents. As for me, I was into acting before I got in contact with Eedris, I was in Kiddies Vision 101 with Denrele. When I met Eedris, he advised me that I could sing because I have a good voice. He put me through and he encouraged me.”

“When I watched Timaya’s video and saw that he said Eedris did not treat him right, I did not understand what he meant. When I first joined the crew, I did not get to see Eedris all the time. He was always inside so we had to relate with his manager. He was not someone you could walk up to like that because there was protocol. The compound was very big so whenever we got to his place, we would sit under a tree and we ate whatever we wanted to eat because they would bring food for us. Timaya was not the only one with Eedris, there were so many people with him. I remember Eedris told Timaya then that he should stop singing and try to sing a song about his dialect or where he is from. I sincerely apologise on behalf of Eedris to the likes of Tuface, D’banj, Davido, Mr. Eazi and every other person he insulted except Timaya.”

Well, Timaya has also reply Rafioso in an instagram post.

"i don't even know where ogun state dey until i became timaya, i don pass una level, na your oga i won Handle not boy. You can come and ask me for help again ooh lol". He Wrote.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/eedris-saved-your-life-gave-you-cloth.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by AFONJAboiy: 7:11am On Oct 07, 2017
Who be dis rafioso wey dey talk story so

Abeg who knw am

Bro da waz den not now

Edris didn't play maturity on his side

Wait.................................

38 Likes

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by AntiWailer: 7:16am On Oct 07, 2017
No wonder you no blow.

Na sleep u dey sleep when Timaya dey hustle for air space to perform. grin

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by greatmarshall(m): 7:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Afrok(m): 7:25am On Oct 07, 2017
Someone is still tagged as "under" Eedris at this stage of his insulting (music) career? shocked
I give up on the guy, the name and the interview sef looked childish undecided...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Florblu(f): 7:28am On Oct 07, 2017
This Rafioso just confirmed what Timaya said because he didn't/hasn't blow despite the number of years spent with "dirty looking marijuana smoker"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Arthurwinner(m): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
No wonder you no blow.

Na sleep u dey sleep when Timaya dey hustle for air space to perform. grin

he observed protocol, dats why he didn't av to be hidden in a room to avoid mending.....if u nt up to d level u av to keep cool

9 Likes

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Neminc: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2017
What is a Rafioso? We don't know it here on mount Kilimanjaro. In fact, we have never heard about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by mayweather145: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2017
Everybody wants to be popular by force by fire. which one be rosioso again? Nobody know him then, he was sleeping his life out, when timaya was setting the pace.

2 Likes

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by amunkita(m): 8:05am On Oct 07, 2017
Money nd pride can't be separated...

Whether eedris or timaya, pride nah their problem just that eedris time don pass..

As for rafioso, I can see jealousy in his rant thou 75% truth...

Lastly, Eedris should take a chill bottle of Dry Gin cous he spilled his pot of beans before it was done...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by amunkita(m): 8:26am On Oct 07, 2017
mayweather145:
Everybody wants to be popular by force by fire. which one be rosioso again? Nobody know him then, he was sleeping his life out, when timaya was setting the pace.

Note, destiny of 3 friends can neva be the same.

Akara Aka di n'che n'che

10 Likes

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by LesbianBoy(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2017
E be like say the rafioso has a problem with timaya even before timaya mentioned his name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by LesbianBoy(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Meanwhile I too like timaya...no time for bullshit grin grin grin grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by toygod2: 9:35am On Oct 07, 2017
Now it's getting messier!

BTW, i hope Timaya don't overshoot about the statement on Ogun state

4 Likes

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by OKorowanta: 9:38am On Oct 07, 2017
LesbianBoy:
E be like say the rafioso has a problem with timaya even before timaya mentioned his name

I disagree bro.
I would say worst to Timaya if I was Rafioso for defamation.
He said during his clap back rant to Eedris dat Rafioso and di rest under him couldn't blow.
If na u won't u feel bad?
He can as well insult Eedris without bringing other guys down.
Jokes aside Timaya got style and some melody but he ranks among the artiste with the most senseless lyrics after
his first album inspired by Eedris.
Imagine dis... "anywhere I go d pipo dema say Timaya you too much eh"
Dis are mostly the kind of lyrics u found in Timaya's songs.
He should thank God dat gullible Nigerians still appreciate his music no mata the lyrics.

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2017
osogbo weed at work
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Elnino4ladies: 9:44am On Oct 07, 2017
Timaya is just a dumb fvck

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by master69(m): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2017
must u Mention ijaw in ur post......Timaya pass Dem dats all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by zulex880: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2017
I don't have a problem with Timaya or Rakoso or Eedris, The only thing i know and I'm 100% sure about is that Buhari is a mad dog with no iota of wisdom

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by laribari(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2017
mayweather145:

Bro get sense naa! I don dey hear mafioso and rafioso since way back for Eedris songs and not today, abi you be indomine generation?

It's just like faze calling odogwu. Mafioso and rafioso are background guys and can have a career outside music becos they are not really the front guys that are into full time music. Timaya is and thank God he made it.

Rafioso does not wanna be popular by force as you suggested but na timaya first diss the guy indirectly when he replied Eddris. Rafioso was minding his business really.

Truth be told, the guy didn't say anything abt anyone until now and even apologized to other artist since Eddris nor wan get sense to respect himsef. If rafioso was a tout like Eddris he won't apologize to those names he called. That shows rafioso is sane, alive and well unlike Eedris. I don't know the guy in person but questioning why he was sleeping wasn't fair. Still na him safe timaya life that night, even Eddris had to go call him to help out.

Everybody can't be at the fore front in music as rafioso never was, he was a background person, so he can go sleep the moment Eddris was done with his performance and timaya took the stage. Nor be timaya him dey back up for naa! The guy went becos of Eddris and not fo timaya, so after dem perform why him nor go sleep?

For timaya to lie that he does not know ogun state, despite moving around with one of the biggest in those days is funny becos those days na campuses shows dey in those days. Through my campus days in uniben, I have met plantasun boiz, tetuila, Paul play, remedies. Used to be fun sha.. grin thanks to Fanta show that year. grin
#way back

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2017
story!

1 Like

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Ugoeze2016: 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
This Timaya get mouth mouth grin
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by ateamblezing(f): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Story for the gods
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Nbote(m): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Who b dis mumu wey him name b like ofio. If Eedris wants recognition he shld beg for it, not seeking cheap publicity like everyone owes him something.. A failed career of wigidiwigidi rap cannot b resurrected by any of these attempts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Pweetyjuddy(f): 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Let me park my car one side and watch..
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by ignis: 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
hhhg
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Myself2(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Florblu:
This Rafioso just confirmged what Timaya said because he didn't/hasn't blow despite the number of years spent with "dirty looking marijuana smoker"

grin grin grin grin
Darl ,so you remembered that line eh ??

" Dirty looking Iggbo smoker " ""

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Kobicove(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
This Timaya guy talks too much...someone needs to advise him that nothing lasts forever

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Opakan2: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Most humans are ingrates..

Eedris still played a key role in his career whether Timaya admits it or not.. he rode on his resources to stardom.

One thing I've come to realize is this.. help people without expecting favours in return else you'll keep getting disappointed.

Mr igbo smoker too should chill and let the ukwu crooner be. Nothing lasts forever.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija 2018: "Miracle Will Win" - Teddy-A Gives Reasons / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Returns To Instagram, Shares Stunning Photo / Inside I Go Dye's House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.