Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine (2353 Views)

Hairiest Woman! Meet Lady With Beards And Hairs On Chest Like That Of A Man (pic / Man Tortures His Wife, Shaves Her Head Because She Did Not Dance For His Friends / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Rocks Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by Factfinder1(m): 7:41am On Oct 07, 2017
Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor took to her IG page to show off her new look. She shave most of her beard because, according to her, she wants to look more feminine.

She shaved her beard and showed of the new her. See her new look below:

More pictures http://ogashub.com.ng/nigerias-hairiest-woman-queen-okafor-shaves-beard-look-feminine/

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by IamSINZ(m): 7:43am On Oct 07, 2017
"To look more like a feminine"

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by Scatterscatter(m): 7:43am On Oct 07, 2017
Be like say time to find husband Don dey reach small small lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by LionDeLeo: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by AlexCk: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2017
She's hairy oo.

But y she no wan comot all them hairs, oh well, she wan dey unique shaa.

But honestly, even if she has all 'assets', dating her go hard oo, cuz i go just dey reason say i dey with man, infact, I may think she's trans sef.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by Lalas247(f): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2017
Wow
So why can’t she just cut it all off .... sad
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 07, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Be like say time to find husband Don dey reach small small lipsrsealed

lol who will marry her though? honestly looking at her picture always makes me feel like vomiting
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by Settingz321(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2017
Which part of the body did she shave off now?
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2017
Eww
Wetin be this
Everyone wan trend by force
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by dacblogger: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2017
If you marry this type put for house,you and am go dey drag clipper... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by Iseoluwani: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2017
Useless thing

M sure this stupid and God forsaken post will make FP
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2017
Waw! Beautiful Gorillas Are Real

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2017
Eww
Wetin be this
Everyone wan trend by force
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by Factfinder1(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2017
Iseoluwani:
Useless thing

M sure this stupid and God forsaken post will make FP
She's not useless the hairs are natural she didn't fix them learn to think before you speak...will you call a man that was born blind or cripple useless?? Haba

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by dacblogger: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2017
Sholaqe:

lol who will marry her though? honestly looking at her picture always makes me feel like vomiting

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by Proudlyblack(f): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2017
Cutie

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by mofeoluwadassah: 8:14am On Oct 07, 2017
why did she shave it off now
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by Amarabae(f): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2017
Sholaqe:

haba, is she not a human being,
so she does not deserve love or what?
There are men who will love her and marry her
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by nengibo: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2017
And me I dey hear dey find side beards, na this kind people sopos transgender since
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by Iseoluwani: 8:23am On Oct 07, 2017
Factfinder1:

She's not useless the hairs are natural she didn't fix them learn to think before you speak...will you call a man that was born blind or cripple useless?? Haba

Is she related to u
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by nengibo: 8:23am On Oct 07, 2017
Proudlyblack:
Cutie
Yea she/he has that classic igbo beauty
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 07, 2017
dacblogger:

no need for the insults hun. I was just stating my mind
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by Factfinder1(m): 8:35am On Oct 07, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Is she related to u

She's not but at least she's a human being like you pls learn to honour and respect people regardless of their deformity and financial status....maybe that is why you ve been stagnant for ages
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by Iseoluwani: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2017
Factfinder1:

She's not but at least she's a human being like you pls learn to honour and respect people regardless of their deformity and financial status....maybe that is why you ve been stagnant for ages

How do u know if I have been stagnant for ages

Monitoring spirit
Amebo. Com
Solo makinde ministries

Abeg swerve go n find something reasonable to do
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by crackhouse(m): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2017
E be like say him don dey near menopause.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by dacblogger: 11:03am On Oct 07, 2017
Sholaqe:

no need for the insults hun. I was just stating my mind
Sorry for the insult,it's just that she is a woman like you n you shouldn't put her down...

Everyone deserve to be loved no matter how you look.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 07, 2017
She looks better,kip shaving till no hair. grin
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 07, 2017
disgusting abeg go use waxing method
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by GoldNiagara(m): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
One word- Wogly!
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jesus!!! And She still dey take selfie . cry For her

(1) (Reply)

Igbo As Romantic Partners (pics of beauty Kings, Queens, Pageants And Models) / Romantic Good Morning Messages For Lovers / 3 Reasons To Date A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.