Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,828 members, 7,837,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year (38274 Views)

Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman / How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim / Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year by jericco1(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
You have no right to call Evans an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
opera1:

Opara, prior to his arrest said he operated a company, Linok Construction Company located at No. 3 Umezinne Street, off Saint Peters Street, Alaba, Lagos.

SOURCE

imagine someone that owned a construction company , confessing that the money he got from a burst was more than what he made in a year.... and that's how they will use the ill gotten money to buy up everywhere, build, and call those working honestly and hard "LAZY". .... God will punish you people.

4 Likes

Re: Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year by Sava4: 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
embarassed
Re: Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year by cardoctor(m): 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Can u imagine?
Re: Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year by Beejayx: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:
Venture into yahoo una no go gree

No matter how bad scamming in Nigeria is i don't think it's a dead sentence or live imprisonment

Don't even quote me am not feeling fine
U no well tru tru �
Re: Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
opera1:

It is still a surprise to me how an illiterate person like Evans was able to lure me into kidnapping and all his illicit business.

SOURCE

and you think it is not surprising to us too, how some guy brain washed an entire region ?
just throw in greed, sentiment, and sometimes religion and you can get stupid people to do anything
Re: Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year by ndiboy01(m): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
"God is not in a race to keep up with the events of your life. He fashioned His purpose for you long before your parents conceived you. No event can take him by surprise. Your assignment is already provided for. Your victories are assured in Christ. Let the enemy howl all he wants, you are already a conqueror, in Jesus name."
Re: Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year by mikano001: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
poverty nah bad tin tongue tongue
Re: Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year by shigishege: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:

No matter how bad scamming in Nigeria is i don't think it's a dead sentence or live imprisonment

u are not feeling fine ba?? watin u come find come here.
Re: Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year by sharpwriter(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
I dreamt that Evans was hanged.
Re: Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
PointZerom:
What do you want LionDeLeo omenka and Sarrki to say, abi you want them to cry to the public on how illiterate Buhari was able to convince them too?

Your foolishness is pn hibernation ... I hope he won't come and also claim he was forced to write same statement....foolish ipobians
Re: Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year by PointZerom: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

Your foolishness is pn hibernation ... I hope he won't come and also claim he was forced to write same statement....foolish ipobians

Thanks for telling me your condition.
Re: Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year by nwoye72: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
this is funny oh hahahah
Re: Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
PointZerom:

Thanks for telling me your condition.

No, I just gave your health report. Simple
Re: Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year by PointZerom: 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

I just gave you my health report. Simple

Ok
Re: Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
PointZerom:

Thanks for telling me my condition.

You're welcome son
Re: Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year by MunorAnne(f): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:

Kpele. May God heal you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) / Nigerian Tells A White Woman The Meaning Of Mugu (Video) / Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.