Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

"One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) (54092 Views)

One Corner Dance: New Dance Version (Video) / "One Corner" Dance Hits Nigeria (video) / "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Mumu dance
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by OTayobami(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
Chiimdi:
This is madness
The DJ got no respect for the dead��
It's the dead that you're having respect for...i sorry for you o
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Oladipo1166(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
how 'll this stop me from crying for my spoilt Tab?
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by ikdaddy01(m): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nonsense thinking.
Stupid Tendencies.
Rubbish ideology.
This cannot near 9ja
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Xkalaban(m): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
I feel great pity for this generation. What the hell is that they are dancing to? Is that really a song or straight up noise. I don't even know what's real anymore undecided
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
But wait oo ,the guy said he has made nothing from this song..if that's true then the guy will surely be supprised how much he will make..now for a song that rocks a burial if the artiste charges 10m I swear if I get I go pay am walahi
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by fk001(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nonsensical nonsense,

in fact they are mad
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by madgoat(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
ONE CORNER cheesy grin grin
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by degamemaster(m): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
That's the dance you throw when the person you're owing N100,000 in this buhari recession dies.

But the DJ stupid shaaa.....

1 Like

Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Funkybabee(f): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Evil spirits dance

To see people dance like this and the song ain't sweet ...it is very serious
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Deo1986(m): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
I dont know anyone's reason for bashing those guys, what is your concern? The owners of the dead did not complain and maybe they are ok with it, so what's op and nairalanders business?..............passing by.
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
Whos idea was it to play that song at a funeral anyway?
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Nobodys(f): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
baritereign24:
Nigerian will soon follow suites
apparently its already in naija.... Saw some guys dancing to it last week and d craziest part was dat people were spraying lots of money on dem...
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by silkytouch(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
Something about this song makes people lose their damn minds!
Once its playing, their individual demons start possessing their possessions.

I always watch in bewilderment how these guys lose their cool and just start dancing.

Devil Song!
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Wisedove(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
Magnifik18:

It's possessed with the spirit of STUPIDITY!!

The dance is for the poor & lowlife cos I don't see how a slightly rich and decent human being can do this thing.
Bro you might actually be right but I'd like to disagree with you on that because I have already watched several versions of the dance step I'm surprised seeing a lot of wealthy people highlighting from their cars and doing the shit even some of Nigerian celebrities are not left out.

I tend to hate it at first but I decided to search for more versions guess what? I was laughing out loud all alone
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Bester44(m): 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
There may be a spiritual undertone to this.
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by ibrokola(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
Perhaps the deceased was owing them before he died����
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by londoner: 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nobodys:
apparently its already in naija.... Saw some guys dancing to it last week and d craziest part was dat people were spraying lots of money on dem...

But not at a funeral party, surely.

People do sexual simulated dances all the time to be honest.
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by LemonBoy1: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
coolcharm:
That dance is possessed. Many people don't know

Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by LemonBoy1: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Satan is daily improving on his marketing skills to lure many to hell. This epilepsy dance is sure an effective strategy

Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by adontcare(f): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Which type if end time dance be dis
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Fourwinds: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
this is insanity.... humans have fallen short of reasoning.... these are adults... stupidity without end
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Fourwinds: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Wisedove:
Bro you might actually be right but I'd like to disagree with you on that because I have already watched several versions of the dance step I'm surprised seeing a lot of wealthy people highlighting from their cars and doing the shit even some of Nigerian celebrities are not left out.

I tend to hate it at first but I decided to search for more versions guess what? I was laughing out loud all alone
whatever way you see it whether you do research or not it is all stupid.... that is insanity In the highest order
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Fourwinds: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=LemonBoy1 post=61203161][/quote]is this stupid song and dance you are pushing up this meme? I'm only seeing nonsense
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by McTested(m): 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
I use to think its only Nigeria that refused to carry last but now I know the whole of Africa has vehemently refused to take the back seat.

Ghana I hail you guys for the latest development especially to you Mr. Patopaa for this gift called One Corner.
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by baddosky1: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
I don't blame them. Their economy is vibrant unlike that of Nigeria plus they have a president who knows what he is doing unlike the old sick retarded turd occupying aso villa
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by MSHEKS(m): 1:10am On Oct 08, 2017
This ceremony does not look like a funeral.. There aee bloody balloons on the table for Godsake who decorates a funeral venue with balloons?
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Alao96(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2017
one corner ko two free kicks ni
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
nawa o, the song is gaining ground o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Radio Fm Station In Lagos / Hottest 10 Hausa Rappers 2016 / Download Complete Yoruba Hymn Book (iwe Orin Mimo) In PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.