Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

"One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) (54075 Views)

One Corner Dance: New Dance Version (Video) / "One Corner" Dance Hits Nigeria (video) / "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Adaumunocha(f): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Omo I can't dance this... Jeez
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by chronique(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Africans do a lot of stupid things though.
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by khalids: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pls my fellow Nigerian.....for the love of peace make una no import that dance come Nigeria....

Pls leave the Ghanaian with their nonsense .....no everything person dey copy oo
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kenya, Zimbabwe, South Africa.
how will u Guys seat down and watch as Ghana will depose u from d list of weirdos of mehn ?

you guys need to fight back and fight hard
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by wabinz(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
na wah
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:
One corner dance to hell

No be person wey wear mechanic cloth dey dance am

Not dance for cooperate men
bros wetin happen na?... U don collect ftc like 7 times today... What's wrong?:/
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by legitnow: 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
African need to stop behaving like Monkeys.

This is silly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by madridguy(m): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
You shall wait tire to dance one corner. Baba is back and better now.

JamesReacher:
Buhari should just die first, I go too dance for one corner
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by basty: 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
It doesn't make any sense to me.
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by bobnatlo(m): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
This world will really soon expire
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
What kind of ashawo dance is this?.
In a burial ceremony??
Quite weird.
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
I don't understand the dance.
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by hlemon: 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
coolcharm:
That dance is possessed. Many people don't know
I know you are a black man... but please once in a while talk with common sense
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by daveP(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
stupid dance.
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by londoner: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
baritereign24:
Nigerian will soon follow suites

They've already started doing the 'dance' but to do it at funerals I highly doubt Nigerians will copy that.

Ghanaians often incorporate dance in their funerals even involving the coffin.

Some of the funeral dances are quite nice and I wouldn't mind having one like that at mine when that day comes.
They have also had some in Nigeria.

It's also a tradition to have dancing pallbearers in the southern states of America, I think in New Orleans and other places.

I think this particular one with this 'one corner' was inappropriate especially as it looked like it was aunties and uncles lol smh
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Lomprico2: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Satan is daily improving on his marketing skills to lure many to hell. This epilepsy dance is sure an effective strategy

Break down d hell part for me abeg!
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by seunmsg(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nairalanders and their holier than thou attitude. The dance will soon get to Nigeria and we will all rock it. I have seen about three different videos of the dance and I kinda like it. It's a very weird dance though.
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by columbus007(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
omo,e be like say this one corner dance dey turn people on shocked
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Na person wey die na in own finish. Dancing instead of them to be mourning. Oshi!
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by madjune(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
This one corner guy just bought his ticket to hell.

Look at what this song has caused.
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
E be like say mad people plenty for Ghana.
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by successinlife: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
This dance is one devil corner,watch how underaged will get pregnants anyhow,what is the moral of this dance? what does it intend to teach the youths,even old men and women joined this crazy music dance with no moral lyrics.This music ought not be allowed into the society,we are really third world countries.
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
seunmsg:
Nairalanders and their holier than thou attitude. The dance will soon get to Nigeria and we will all rock it. I have seen about three different videos of the dance and I kinda like it. It's a very weird dance though.

I'm not mad; you're on your own.
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
coolcharm:
That dance is possessed. Many people don't know

It's possessed with the spirit of STUPIDITY!!

The dance is for the poor & lowlife cos I don't see how a slightly rich and decent human being can do this thing.
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by DONADAMS(m): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
burial keh??Ghana 1 just promote this one corner ish jawe...who plays that kinda song in a burial ceremony??seems this song will be their greatest export to Africa abi the world
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
If to say dem open the coffin dem for see say even dead. Body dey one corner
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by trueorfalse: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
The artist juju strong sha.
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
I didn't see any dance.

Rubish
Re: "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) by adeblow(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Devil don use this Ghanian guy perform choir master

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Radio Fm Station In Lagos / Hottest 10 Hausa Rappers 2016 / 50 Songs By Other Africans That Were Hits In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.