Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Anambra State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Anambra State (19875 Views)

Two Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Lagos, Four ATM Cards Recovered From Them / Teenage Armed Robbers Nabbed In Lagos (Video) / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Anambra State by Sirheny007(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
[s]
Bolustical:
[If they ask these ones now, they will tell you they are staunch Biafra supporters.

Waiting for his e-ranting brothers to come and blame the Army for this too.
[/s]

Always writing trash as usual
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Anambra State by Austinoiz(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
This is they would be robbing us up and down inside Biafra nah, if they had succeeded in their silly secession clamour.
Thank you Buhari for denying them Biafra
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Anambra State by tomholly: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
HMMMMMMM
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Anambra State by saabright(m): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
BUHARI GO N FACE BOKO HARAM LEAVE EAST ALONE

single sense no dey ur coconut head
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Anambra State by symbianDON(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
nghubs1:
Luck ran out of two suspected armed robbers who robbed their victims in Ifite, an area dominated by students in Awka, Anambra state.

According to NGHUBS, the suspects were nabbed after a group of guys numbering about 12 robbed a hostel in Next Level street, in Ifite, Awka, Anambra state.

Two members of the crew were caught by residence on Saturday October 7th. The suspects were beaten black and blue by the angry mob.

The duo admitted to being part of the crew that robbed the alleged hostel and to being cultists.

An eyewitness who spoke to NGHUBS on the condition of anomity said

“As a group of abt 12 guys came and rob a hostel at the same next level street was robbed of their belonging, buh believe me the residence of the area are fully at alert as 2 of the member the group was caught, they open up that the crime was carried out by a cult group know as bagga and that the majority of them are from another institution”

http://nghubs.info/suspected-armed-robbers-nabbed-in-anambra-state/
biko how does luck run out of people??
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Anambra State by Ojuororun(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
brainpulse:
It's their work
see as dem be like pesin wey never chop since last year grin grin
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Anambra State by ipobarecriminals: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
angry stop calling those useless people suspected Armed Robbers. ,CRIMINALITY is their lifestyle
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Anambra State by Egein(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
They look like your average awaiting-JAMB Nairalander; especially those of Jewish extraction.
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Anambra State by AFONJACOW(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
why are they still wearing boxers strip them necked I won weigh their cassava incase my client from Ogun and Oshogbo need one
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Anambra State by joepentwo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Congratulation on ur convocation....
grin grin
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Anambra State by daniwise(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
priscaoge:
Is it the beating that gave that one erection strong face?? undecided undecided

Anyway what do I know, lemme come and be going lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sense fall on u
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Anambra State by Oladipo1166(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
how 'll this stop me from crying for my spoilt Tab?
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Anambra State by Adadioranma79(f): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
These ones that look like rags are robbers too? Odiegwu
nghubs1:
Luck ran out of two suspected armed robbers who robbed their victims in Ifite, an area dominated by students in Awka, Anambra state.

According to NGHUBS, the suspects were nabbed after a group of guys numbering about 12 robbed a hostel in Next Level street, in Ifite, Awka, Anambra state.

Two members of the crew were caught by residence on Saturday October 7th. The suspects were beaten black and blue by the angry mob.

The duo admitted to being part of the crew that robbed the alleged hostel and to being cultists.

An eyewitness who spoke to NGHUBS on the condition of anomity said

“As a group of abt 12 guys came and rob a hostel at the same next level street was robbed of their belonging, buh believe me the residence of the area are fully at alert as 2 of the member the group was caught, they open up that the crime was carried out by a cult group know as bagga and that the majority of them are from another institution”

http://nghubs.info/suspected-armed-robbers-nabbed-in-anambra-state/
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Anambra State by balogun16(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
zulex880:
Baggers are criminals
No gain in cultism
Shun cultism and do something profitable with your lives.
Instead wasting the lives of human randomly forming Hardman or strongman why not join ogboni at least with any blood you shed it increases your wealth grin grin
you stinking 48. how dare you insult the supreme Vikings confraternity? hand go catch you if you nor use your brain. baggers will use your skull to drink your blood
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Anambra State by zulex880: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
balogun16:
you stinking 48. how dare you insult the supreme Vikings confraternity? hand go catch you if you nor use your brain. baggers will use your skull to drink your blood
Idiot I'm covered with the blood of Jesus, Fire burn you there undecided
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Anambra State by balogun16(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
zulex880:

Idiot I'm covered with the blood of Jesus, Fire burn you there undecided
you? don't worry. you are talking anyhow becos we are In a faceless forum abi? I will be on your trail. I go beat craze comot your head anytime my hand catch you. if you see me one on one can you cough? do you know you are talking to an executioner? may odin strike you wherever you are. stinking 48
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Anambra State by zulex880: 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
balogun16:
you? don't worry. you are talking anyhow becos we are In a faceless forum abi? I will be on your trail. I go beat craze comot your head anytime my hand catch you. if you see me one on one can you cough? do you know you are talking to an executioner? may odin strike you wherever you are. stinking 48
Lol, Obobi Calm down o, Me and you dey here dey align childish no mean you go lay threats on my chest, Who you be? Ur father, I'm gonna be live at the field when NL would play their next game if you get stick for ur cupboard show face, Last last ur ship go crash and you go drown to death
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Anambra State by balogun16(m): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2017
zulex880:

Lol, Obobi Calm down o, Me and you dey here dey align childish no mean you go lay threats on my chest, Who you be? Ur father, I'm gonna be live at the field when NL would play their next game if you get stick for ur cupboard show face, Last last ur ship go crash and you go drown to death
Ok. na. where be the match venue becos me I dey warri like this. tell me the venue if you know say your papa born u well. I go destroy you and your squads. you go know say baggers are rugged. I go enter in a way wey be say your ma-le nor go recognize you. stinking 48
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Anambra State by Officer101(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
These small children. Oga ooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnap Syndicate Smashed By Police Operatives Along Abuja Highway. Photos / DSVA Seeks Information About Woman Who Blew Smoke Into Baby's Mouth / Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.