Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Naija Don Tire Me!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naija Don Tire Me!!! (1330 Views)

Naija Don Overtake India As Di Country Wey Poverty Wear Face Cap / Naija Don Tire Me / I Don Tire For This Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Don Tire Me!!! by Visible007: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2017
How I go take be proud of a country where almost everything is upside down?

How I go take raise my children in this country where there's no employment?

How God go take bless this very country where graduates stone and kill petty thieves without weapon and clap for high office robbers in broad day light?

Dey thing wey dey pain pass be say a small village in Benin republic wey i think say we better pass dey enjoy 24/7 eletric light(went there to visit a brother last week) while my street no get light for the past one week.....

We voted pdp out with hope that apc will come to our rescue but alas they are even worse than their predecessor!

God are you still in heaven?
What have we done to deserve all these?
Why purnish us because of the sins of our fore-father's?
Or is it a sin to be born a nigeria....

Please let no one console me because i am tired already.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by emeijeh(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2017
Console kè?
Bro, na all man for himself o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2017
What have you done for your country today if not rant and rant?My dear ranting cannot help your situation,man up and look for something to keep you busy.Don't be used by the devil.
Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by olamitiwale(m): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2017

Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2017
emeijeh:
Console kè?
Bro, na all man for himself o

Hahahaha.
Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2017
olamitiwale:
Na prison you go end last last
Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by olamilekside2: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2017
hahahahahahaha, Really! Exit door is widely open
Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2017
My dear OP, there is only one solution to your problem. Only one!

You are a young man with no job...and time doesn't wait for you. You need to get married, you need to start your own life..But no money. Right? There is only one solution.

PDP, APC, APGA, etc ain't the solution. Nigeria has expired.

No light anywhere in Nigeria...No jobs anywhere in Nigeria..90% of young boys are into fraud. Criminals everywhere....Our girls are into runs and prostitution. ..just to makeends meet,yet the end no gree meet.
Changing the leader come 2019 is not even the solution.
Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2017
cummando:

Prison ke...No be 9ja you dey?

1 Like

Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by olamitiwale(m): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2017
cummando:
Na you I go use plus my yahoo last last

4 Likes

Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by Visible007: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2017
Tahra:
What have you done for your country today if not rant and rant?My dear ranting cannot help your situation,man up and look for something to keep you busy.Don't be used by the devil.
I knew that comments and questions like yours will come but think about this, I finished secondary school in 2013 went and learnt work which is technician now i want to start my own no electricity and i havn't saved any money yet to buy a genertor set or any other power supllier which is extremely needed in the job....

What else do you want me to do if not to wail and rant away my sorrow.
Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by Visible007: 11:53am On Oct 07, 2017
The most painful part is that some people on nairaland go dey defending another person papa politics with his hard earned mb and be claiming intelligent and wise while his/her job (if there is one) is not upto 30k a month and you are telling me is not a curse.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2017
Visible007:

I knew that comments and questions like yours will come but think about this, I finished secondary school in 2013 went and learnt work which is technician now i want to start my own no electricity and i havn't saved any money yet to buy a genertor set or any other power supllier which is extremely needed in the job....

Truly Nigeria has failed.Things are generally harsh.There are other petty jobs that you can do in order to raise money for a gen.
Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by ProDNA: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2017
For reliable paternity DNA test, please click on my username and check my signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.
Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by Fidelismaria: 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
okay
Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tahra:
Truly Nigeria has failed.Things are generally harsh.There are other petty jobs that you can do in order to raise money for a gen.

Tell the OP to forget about Petty jobs...and join in the BIAFRA struggle. For how long would you continue with the nonsense petty jobs? For how long? And the guy dey old dey go...

2 Likes

Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Visible007:
The most painful part is that some people on nairaland go dey defending another person papa politics with his hard earned mb and be claiming intelligent and wise while his/her job (if there is one) is not upto 30k a month and you are telling me is not a curse.

Lol.
Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Visible007:

Reminds me of one deliverer. Just that that nigga got MSc. There is no hope in this zoo. No hope!
Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Tell the OP to forget about Petty jobs...and join in the BIAFRA struggle. For how long would you continue with the nonsense petty jobs? For how long? And the guy dey old dey go...
You no get mouth to tell him yourself
Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tahra:
You no get mouth to tell him yourself

You no fit help me? angry
Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by Agentsmith002: 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tahra:
. yeye boy

Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

You no fit help me? angry
You go pay me if i epp you.cheesy
Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
Agentsmith002:
. yeye boy
Swerve.
Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
olamitiwale:
Na you I go use plus my yahoo last last
Ogbeni my head na cowries e go bring o
Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by olamitiwale(m): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
cummando:

Ogbeni my head na cowries e go bring o
Thank God, I even need those cowries for some preparations!
Re: Naija Don Tire Me!!! by namqul(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bros i tire pass you. You even still get money pass you

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!! See Who Is About To Get Fired From The Present Government!! / - / Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises On Roads To The South East- Frsc Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.