Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman (40037 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating / Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by AntiWailer: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
josephine123:
Their problem
grin grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by legitnow: 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
IT IS BETTER 4 ALL THIS IGBO WOMEN TO JUST DIE WITH THEIR FOREIGN HUSBANDS BECOS THAT IS THERE FINAL DESTINATION.

THEY SHOULD NOT THINK OF BRING THEIR BASTARDS TO DESECRATE IGBO LAND, WE DONT NEED THE EXTRA POPULATION.

IF THEY KNOW WHERE THEY TOOK THEIR SHOWER, THEY SHOULD GO BACK THEIR AND COLLECT THEIR CLOTHES.

DONT DARE, DONT EVEN THINK OF IT. ALAIGBO IS OFF LIMIT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by Udmaster(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Who cares
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by Syphonn(m): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Women who have a regular monthly menstrual cycle, the earliest and most reliable sign of pregnancy is a missed period. Women who are pregnant sometimes have a very light period, losing only a little blood.

Listed below are some of the other signs and symptoms of early pregnancy. Every woman is different and not all women will notice all these symptoms. READ MORE AT THE LINK BELOW

www.busygisting.com/early-signs-of-pregnancy-what-every-woman-needs-to-know

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by IkpuMmadu: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:
NOW SHE SHOULD GO AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER BINI OR YORUBA MAN TO MARRY.

THEY DAT DO NOT LISTEN WILL FEEL.

NO IGBO MAN WILL AGREE TO MARRY A DIVORCEE AND A BABY MAMA.

DAT DOOR IS PERMANENTLY CLOSED AND NOT AN OPTION.

WE NEVER EVEN MARRY UR FELLOW NOLLYWOOD ASHAWO WITH NO KIDS OR EX-HUSBAND, NA THIS TOKUNBO.

NO FULL BLOODED IGBO MAN WILL TRY THAT, WE WILL FINISH HIM.

Let the benins and Yoruba take over ....lol your funny but it's true

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by TimeMod1: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:
IT IS BETTER 4 ALL THIS IGBO WOMEN TO JUST DIE WITH THEIR FOREIGN HUSBANDS BECOS THAT IS THERE FINAL DESTINATION.

THEY SHOULD NOT THINK OF BRING THEIR BASTARDS TO DESECRATE IGBO LAND, WE DONT NEED THE EXTRA POPULATION.

IF THEY KNOW WHERE THEY TOOK THEIR SHOWER, THEY SHOULD GO BACK THEIR AND COLLECT THEIR CLOTHES.

Stop being silly. How many of your women can your weakling ass fuçk by yourselves?
Igbo women flock out of your region to get good dicks. No good dicks in igboland. All they do over there is just to fulfil some archaic traditions with fellow indigenes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
priscaoge:
A man that got two other women pregnant while his wife is pregnant, is that one a husband? Oga U are a community sperm donor. Whether U are a man or woman, If u are not ready for marriage or ready to stay married and faithful, then don't get involved. Now everyone is on her case because she's an actress, no one is talking about d man got two other women pregnant outside his marriage. Which woman will take that?
Not even the holiest Angel will spend d rest of her life with such a gigolo angry angry
So the woman will now start looking for another husband who will be a saint which she or she may not get. Divorce is not the answer once you are married. You need endurance, patience and working hard on the marriage. There are many singles who couldn't get a partner talkless of a divorcee.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by TimeMod1: 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
chigoizie7:
Good for them. Another pussy released to guys to fuuuuck.
They go for the fame and the paparazzi but always coming back to the dicks. Lol
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by anochuko01(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
priscaoge:
A man that got two other women pregnant while his wife is pregnant, is that one a husband? Oga U are a community sperm donor. Whether U are a man or woman, If u are not ready for marriage or ready to stay married and faithful, then don't get involved. Now everyone is on her case because she's an actress, no one is talking about d man got two other women pregnant outside his marriage. Which woman will take that?
Not even the holiest Angel will spend d rest of her life with such a gigolo angry angry
you get time o
Na untop celebrity marriage you dey talk all this one
we're all aware that just a few of them are actually responsible. both male and female.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by legitnow: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
THUS, THEY ARE SUBJECT TO IGBO CUSTOMS AND TRADITION.

AS AN IGBO MAN, I CAN SAY ANYTHING AND TREAT DEM AS I DEEM FIT.

DEPENDING ON MY MOOD. ONE DAY, THEY CAN BE RUBBISH AND ANOTHER DEY, THEY CAN BE THE BEST.

WATEVA I SAY THEY ARE, IS EXACTLY WAT THEY ARE.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by TimeMod1: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:

I DON'T RESPOND TO BEGGARS.

THEY BEG FOR OIL.

THEY BEG 4 IGBO BLOOD/WOMEN.

THEY BEG FOR UNITY.

NEXT THEY WILL BEG FOR IGBO DICKS BECOS THEIR ONE IS PRONE TO PREMATURE EJACULATION.
Please don't talk about Igbo dicks, You just ruined the ladies' mood right now.
Igbo dicks are just the availables not the desireables. Your women & our African neighbours would tell it better. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by legitnow: 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
Please don't talk about Igbo dicks, You just ruined the ladies' mood right now.
Igbo dicks are just the availables not the desireables. Your women & our African neighbours would tell it better. Lol.

U ARE SO INSECURE. I CAN SENSE UR INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

Y DONT U GO AND TALK ABOUT UR UGLY WOMEN, U WANT TO TALK ABOUT ANOTHER MAN PROPERTY.

DONT U HAVE WOMEN FROM WHERE U COME FROM?

OR ARE DEY ALL SHEMALES? BLOODY TRANNIES!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by muller101(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Oladipo1166:
how 'll this stop me from crying for my spoilt Tab?
and how is ur spoilt tab our business.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by creamylicious(f): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kobicove:
Show me a beautiful lady and I will show you a man who is tired of shagging her undecided
you don't have to be cruel to the feminine gender you know
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by Eagle360(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hypocrisy of nairalander no one condemn the man, some are using style to shade the woman. undecided undecided
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by legitnow: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
IF U CANNOT DEFEND AN IGBO MAN, THEN U HAVE NO RIGHT CLAIMING TO BE DEFENDING ANY IGBO WOMAN.

I WILL DEFEND AN IGBO MAN OUT OF LOYALTY AND SHARED ANCESTRY(BROTHERHOOD)

THAT NATURALLY EXTENDS TO THE IGBO WOMEN BECOS THEY ARE MY SISTERS.

I CAN FEEL FOR DEM, LIKE I WOULD A BLACK PERSON MISTREATED BY A WHITE PERSON.

THESE ARE BONDS SHARED WITHIN COMMUNITY.

HOW CAN U CLAIM TO DEFEND IGBO WOMEN WEN U WILL CHEER AT A IGBO MAN BEING GUNNED DOWN.

THAT UR DEFENSE NA CORRUPTION.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by legitnow: 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
AN IGBO WOMAN IS BASICALLY AN IGBO MAN WITH A WOMB FOR CHILD INCUBATION.

XX AND XY, PULLED FROM THE SAME WOMB.

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by legitnow: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
COME AND DEFEND DEM FROM THE IGBO MAN BECOS OF THE ACCIDENT OF LUGARD.

NA U TRAIN DEM TILL DEY MATURED. BASTARD!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by TundeHashim(m): 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:
NOW SHE SHOULD GO AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER BINI OR YORUBA MAN TO MARRY.

WE NEVER EVEN MARRY UR FELLOW NOLLYWOOD ASHAWO WITH NO KIDS OR EX-HUSBAND, NA THIS TOKUNBO.

NO FULL BLOODED IGBO MAN WILL TRY THAT, WE WILL FINISH HIM.
brotherly, millions of ibo men would marry a divorcee and a baby! When I mean ibo men, I mean full-blooded ibo men. (Same goes for all other ethnic groups). It's true that there's a strong cultural factor stopping young bachelors from marrying divorces but it does happen. And besides is it not igbo? Once money is involved, (so I heard), all problems are solved!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by Marvis4real(f): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
even her beauty could not keep him
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by luminouz(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:

Have u taken ur evening dose egbon

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by Marrtynze(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
How u go get woman wey fine like this and still cheat, some men are scum true true
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by ndiboy01(m): 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
josephine123:
Their problem
E dey 4 dia back
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by ElsonMorali: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:
[s]NOW SHE SHOULD GO AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER BINI OR YORUBA MAN TO MARRY.

NO FULL BLOODED IGBO MAN WILL TRY THAT, WE WILL FINISH HIM[/s].

Who is this one again? undecided
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by verycheese: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
ivolt:
Right Decision.
This kind of reaction ensures that the future is brighter for our daughters
as randy men get the undiluted message that they do not deserve a family
and their excesses will not be tolerated.
this is so beautifully put, I would have bought you a drink if I knew you in person. Cheers.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by DrHighchief(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nigeria university commission (NUC) should introduce Department of Marriage in our universities. Only celebrities will be admitted in the department. The Head of Department will be Olu Jacobs and other lecturers like Joke Silva, my humble self etc. Y can't this celebrities emulate Olu Jacobs and Joke silver?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend / Clinton Joshua Ezewele Biography, Age, Girlfriend / Meet 14 Unmarried Celebrity dads In Nigeria | Wizkid, Olamide,flavour & More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.