Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman (40036 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating / Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by queenfav(f): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
Wawu!!! The man has a calling o, see impregnator extraordinaire! A whole two women?

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by ElsonMorali: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:
[s]ONE IDIOT ATTENTION SEEKER, JUST QUOTE ME DEY WAIT MY RESPONSE.

I DONT HAVE TIME OF "BEGGARS".[/s]

undecided
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by bitchcrafts: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
queenfav:
Wawu!!! The man has a calling o, see impregnator extraordinaire! A whole two women?
Excuse me oh, what is now special about impregnating two women oh. Is it not just for the dikh to be hard and dance the dance as old as time with a woman that's not on pills
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by slimfairboy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
All these yeyebrities, don't they use condoms even after marriage? Na wah o!!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:
NOW SHE SHOULD GO AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER BINI OR YORUBA MAN TO MARRY.

THEY DAT DO NOT LISTEN WILL FEEL.

NO IGBO MAN WILL AGREE TO MARRY A DIVORCEE AND A BABY MAMA.

DAT DOOR IS PERMANENTLY CLOSED AND NOT AN OPTION.

WE NEVER EVEN MARRY UR FELLOW NOLLYWOOD ASHAWO WITH NO KIDS OR EX-HUSBAND, NA THIS TOKUNBO.

NO FULL BLOODED IGBO MAN WILL TRY THAT, WE WILL FINISH HIM.

igbo men marry women far older than them, even with kids of different fathers, nothing spoil

Na everywhere e de

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by coolviv: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
How you go marry man wey look like dis and expect him to be a responsible husband?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by Vince77(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Edu3Again:
Celebrities are messing up marriage.

There are still celebrities who's marriages are still successful.

People are getting divorced every time.

Many are tired of their marriages but cant divorce.

So it's not just about being a celebrity.

Its about people knowing what marriage is all about before going into it.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by royalty0013: 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
That's no new story, anyway the game don enjoy the babe well sha
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by Belafonte(m): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
ivolt:
Right Decision.
This kind of reaction ensures that the future is brighter for our daughters
as randy men get the undiluted message that they do not deserve a family
and their excesses will not be tolerated.

Lol. Randy men do not want a family, just kids. Why do you think babymamaism is on the rise? Guys don't care no more.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by ivolt: 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
Belafonte:

Lol. Randy men do not want a family , just kids.
They do, unless you have a study to prove otherwise.

Why do you think babymamaism is on the rise? Guys don't care no more.
Speak for yourself. Most kids are still born to married parents.

Most men are neither Davido nor Wizkid( they are your
average middle-class men who aspire to have a family),
even most who would like to emulate them cannot afford such lifestyle.
I am not saying such men don't exist but they are fringe group not majority.

Anybody with experience with "real" people understand this point
clearly. I have observed that randy men fight and hurt the most
when their marriage hits the rocks because they feel like a failure.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by Hajikay(m): 12:48am On Oct 08, 2017
Kobicove:
Show me a beautiful lady and I will show you a man who is tired of shagging her undecided
Adolf Hitler's...men are polygamous in nature and the ones that can keep to one woman their whole life really deserves an award
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by Belafonte(m): 6:57am On Oct 08, 2017
ivolt:

They do, unless you have a study to prove otherwise.

Right have you post your study about them wanting a family.

Speak for yourself. Most kids are still born to married parents.
And that means what? That the proportion of kids born to unwed parents isn't on the rise?

Most men are neither Davido nor Wizkid
No shit.

( they are your
average middle-class men who aspire to have a family),
Again, your research would come in handy here.

even most who would like to emulate them cannot afford such lifestyle.
Somewhat agree.

I am not saying such men don't exist but they are fringe group not majority.
I'm assuming you're quoting from that research?

Anybody with experience with "real" people understand this point
clearly
Real people like the increasing multitude who wish they have the means to have a harem and chikdren without wives?

I have observed that randy men fight and hurt the most
when their marriage hits the rocks because they feel like a failure.
I have observed that these set of men fight because of the magnitude of sacrifice they have made for the womb they eventually married, not necessarily because they feel like failures. They reckon it was all for nothing, changing who they really are.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by Reference(m): 6:58am On Oct 08, 2017
Marvis4real:
even her beauty could not keep him

So you can see another proof that facial and body enhancements can only attract but cannot retain relationships. How many times will the womenfolk be told that what matters is in the head not on the head and in the chest not on the chest.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by Toks2008(m): 7:17am On Oct 08, 2017
Stupid move...ode.
So after this divorce what next?
1.Remain celibate 2.Become a intimacy gadget for fck boys. 3.Remarry a single guy that will not cheat. 4.Probably still end up as another wife to an already married man 5.Remain frustrated.
Ladies are their own problems...
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by letusbepieces: 7:23am On Oct 08, 2017
Toks2008:
Stupid move...ode.

So after this divorce what next?

1.Remain celibate
2.Become a intimacy gadget for fck boys.
3.Remarry a single guy that will not cheat.
4.Probably still end up as another wife to an already married man
5.Remain frustrated.

Ladies are their own problems...

Women deserve respect as much as men do. That is all, i am going to say here.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by Toks2008(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2017
letusbepieces:

Women deserve respect as much as men do. That is all, i am going to say here.

I totally agree with you. Infact I'm so unhappy with the imbalance but it's just so unfortunate that we live in a man's world. I have lost count of many ladies who left thier marriages as a result of infidelity from the guy just to end up as intimacy gadgets for fck boys or as a mistress of another married man thereby commiting same adultery so I Always wonder if their leaving was worth it.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by Toks2008(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Reference:

So you can see another proof that facial and body enhancements can only attract but cannot retain relationships. How many times will the womenfolk be told that what matters is in the head not on the head and in the chest not on the chest.

No woman can keep any man from cheating regardless of her beauty or character but she can only try to make the man desire her above any other.

A man who Wan cheat go cheat and there is nothing any lady can do about that...Quote me in france
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by Marvis4real(f): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2017
Reference:

but the truth is that men like to invest in women's bodies rather than their brains
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
I dont tired for this our celeb eh!
I begi! Make here word
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman by Konquest: 7:58am On Mar 04, 2018
kidap:
Mimi Orjiekwe Quits Marriage As Husband Charles Billion Impregnates Two Women

Nollywood actress Mimi Orjiekwe has finally confirmed the end of her marriage to actor Charles Billion Pius.

While responding to rumours surrounding her relationship with Charles Billion, Mimi said their marriage crashed few months after it was contracted over infidelity.

According to her, the actor has two baby mamas.
Her words:

The couple who got married on the 18th of July 2015 have a beautify daughter named Jasmine.

She was born in the US back in April.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-mimi-orjiekwe-divorces-husband-impregnated-2-women/
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
Charles Pius Billion... the kick-ass Esan-Edo
boy from Okuta-Ebelle, Igueben LGA. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael / Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend / Meet 14 Unmarried Celebrity dads In Nigeria | Wizkid, Olamide,flavour & More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.