Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,157 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 (2506 Views)

Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably / I Think PDP Chairman Secondus Should Honourably Resign / Killing Of Soldiers: Buhari’s Time Is Up – Ayodele Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by FriendNG: 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Buhari must be commended for his war against terrorism in the northern part of Nigeria. If you doubt me go and tell the people of Borno that Buhari is a failure.

Buhari is not the cause of the present hardship but a consequences of the past hunting us.

I must give me excuse on the economy looking at how the oil price at one time drop to $28 per barrel while Niger Delta Avengers are also subotaging the industry through pipeline vandalism.

Buhari has portray the image of Nigeria worldwide in a good light. Indeed he truely understand international politics.

Buhari you successfully become president after 12 years of contesting, but the question remains what did the common man achieved from your presidency apart from security?

We did not vote you in for one purpose, where are the other two promises? You have a clueless economic team headed by a clueless lawyer and his English lady who knows grammar only. The CBN governor is as good as not there either.

A man of integrity who has surrounded himself with alledge thieves, without thoroughly investigating them is not fit to continue being the President.

Nigeria don't need a slow leader. Where is the report of Osinbanjo led committee on Babachir Lawan? For how long shall we wait? Now another corruption allegation against Mai Baru Kanti, should we have to wait for another 8 months or more for a non functional committee? What of the bribe allegation against chief of staff Abba Kyari (MTN Bribe).

I know these all remain allegations until proven otherwise. But then you dont seem to be interested in proving it otherwise thus making it a reality among the majority populace.

We cannot continue like this, you were voted to correct the actions and inactions of the previous government(s) but the only thing you seems capable of tackling is Boko Haram and Nigeria's image.

Thank you for that but we believe you cannot and you have failed to do the rest. And come 2019 you should honorable make a history and head to Daura.

Nigerians voted you for actions not handling of issues with kid glove. Maybe it is because of Age but we need a stronger leader. The love Nigerians have for you cannot be estimated and quitting will only increased that love.

May God help us.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by madridguy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
I know Baba is cooking something very delicious that will be served soonest.

In Sai Baba I trust.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by zombieHUNTER: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
madridguy:
tongue

Na only you remain
Others are free from APC "chains "
Better snap out of it fast

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by Agentsmith002: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
it is over for baba buhari the calamitous president,

if a Fulani like the Op can come out boldly like this and condemn buhari like this,its over

Cc:omenka,vexdaxcool,LionDeLeo,sarrki

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by Agentsmith002: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
midolian,i see you viewing
please say something biko,ur own zombiesm is acute and chronic

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by zombieHUNTER: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
Agentsmith002:

if a Fulani like the Op can come out boldly like this and condemn buhari like this,its over

E be like the hardship no reach your side
Those peeps are doing it for the money

Man much survive
Unfortunately BMC is on strike ...no salaries
They are offline

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by AfonjaConehead: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
He could make things easy if only he wud restructure and allow each region to control her resources...buh no,mallams just cant get their eyes off other ppl's resources

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by FriendNG: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
AfonjaConehead:
He could make things easy if only he wud restructure and allow each region to control her resources...buh no,mallams just cant get their eyes off other ppl's resources

Why will he do so? You guys forget about that when your child was the President. So you cannot force a man you hate and never voted for 2 submit 2ur demands.

Channel that to national assembly.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by madridguy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Stop spamming my mention please.

zombieHUNTER:

Na only you remain
Others are free from APC "chains "
Better snap out of it fast

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by AfonjaConehead: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
FriendNG:

Why will he do so? You guys forget about that when your child was the President. So you cannot force a man you hate and never voted for 2 submit 2ur demands.

Channel that to national assembly.

ok quit whinning and enjoy ur adult_in_diapers.. We 5% are doing quite fine.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by Jesusloveyou: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
But jubrin is still healthy and strong for 2nd term

1 Like

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
Agentsmith002:

Don't be deceived. He wants another abokiiii to come and continue from where Buhari stops. The abookiii will want another term after his first four years. Thereby giving the Hausa Fulani 12 years. Don't be deceived. it's all a game.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by AfonjaConehead: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
madridguy:
usmanDanMALLAM grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by Jesusloveyou: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
But jubrin is still healthy and strong for 2nd term.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by Isokowadoo: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
Trash...

Once I saw yr shots against Osibanjo, Emefiele and Adeosun...i knew A Nut was loose in yr Scranium.

Pls go back to School, yr Grammar is terrible.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by Isokowadoo: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=Jesusloveyou post=61191901]But jubrin is still healthy and strong for 2nd term.[/quotgo back to school...

"Tell Buhari that he is mad"--
Omenka 2017

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by zombieHUNTER: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
madridguy:

This is how you thank me
For looking out for you

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by madridguy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
You can only wail from now till 2023 APC is far better than PDP. They're the one exposing themselves unlike the satanic party. It took your hero decades to attend to Sanusi's letter, Oduah's case to mention few.

AfonjaConehead:

usmanDanMALLAM grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by madridguy(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
Who declared you missing?

zombieHUNTER:

This is how you thank me
For looking out for you
Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by FriendNG: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

ok quit whinning and enjoy ur adult_in_diapers.. We 5% are doing quite fine.

5% or 5 terrorist.
Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by oladeebo: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
FriendNG:
Buhari must be commended for his war against terrorism in the northern part of Nigeria. If you doubt me go and tell the people of Borno that Buhari is a failure.

Buhari is not the cause of the present hardship but a consequences of the past hunting us.

I must give me excuse on the economy looking at how the oil price at one time drop to $28 per barrel while Niger Delta Avengers are also subotaging the industry through pipeline vandalism.

Buhari has portray the image of Nigeria worldwide in a good light. Indeed he truely understand international politics.

Buhari you successfully become president after 12 years of contesting, but the question remains what did the common man achieved from your presidency apart from security?

We did not vote you in for one purpose, where are the other two promises? You have a clueless economic team headed by a clueless lawyer and his English lady who knows grammar only. The CBN governor is as good as not there either.

A man of integrity who has surrounded himself with alledge thieves, without thoroughly investigating them is not fit to continue being the President.

Nigeria don't need a slow leader. Where is the report of Osinbanjo led committee on Babachir Lawan? For how long shall we wait? Now another corruption allegation against Mai Baru Kanti, should we have to wait for another 8 months or more for a non functional committee? What of the bribe allegation against chief of staff Abba Kyari (MTN Bribe).

I know these all remain allegations until proven otherwise. But then you dont seem to be interested in proving it otherwise thus making it a reality among the majority populace.

We cannot continue like this, you were voted to correct the actions and inactions of the previous government(s) but the only thing you seems to be capable of tackling is Boko Haram and Nigeria's image.

Thank you for that and we believe you cannot and you have failed to do the rest. And come 2019 you should honorable make a history and head to Daura.

Nigerians voted you for actions not handling of issues with a kid glove. Maybe it is because of Age but we need a stronger leader. The love Nigerians have for you cannot be estimated.

May God help us.
op are you a pdp chairman?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by FriendNG: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Don't be deceived. He wants another abokiiii to come and continue from where Buhari stops. The abookiii will want another term after his first four years. Thereby giving the Hausa Fulani 12 years. Don't be deceived. it's all a game.

Both parties will fill an aboki. So how far with your life.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by FriendNG: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
oladeebo:

op are you a pdp chairman?

I don't belongs to any party. Not even APC. I only stand with those I love like the President.
Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by AfonjaConehead: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
FriendNG:

5% or 5 terrorist.
yeq,5 fulani herdsmen grin
Hungry don show this one grin
sai baba grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by FriendNG: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Trash...

Once I saw yr shots against Osibanjo, Emefiele and Adeosun...i knew A Nut was loose in yr Scranium.

Pls go back to School, yr Grammar is terrible.

Yes the grammar is terrible but the message is sound and clear to ur ears. I shot them, who are they? I shot the president not to talk of his clueless juniors.

A narcissistic apathetic tribalist like u couldn't realized my shot at Abba Kyari, Bachir Lawan, Maibaru Kanti.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by FriendNG: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

yeq,5 fulani herdsmen grin

Hungry don show this one grin

sai baba grin grin

Ofcourse I still stand with Sai baba. I am just telling him to go because he is weak.

I can feed all your 5 terrorist family. The more dollar rise the more I earned. Get dat into ur skull eastern Almajiri

1 Like

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by AfonjaConehead: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
madridguy:
You can only wail from now till 2023 APC is far better than PDP. They're the one exposing themselves unlike the satanic party. It took your hero decades to attend to Sanusi's letter, Oduah's case to mention few.

u mallams have bn there for donkey yrs wit absolutely nathn buh poverty n backwardness/retrogression to show..
If u like die there...we 5% are still way far better,smarter,clever than yall can ever dream of.. cool

usmanDanKONTAGORA grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by madridguy(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
You've been there twice two with nothing to show for it. You can continue your chest beating as usual.

AfonjaConehead:

u mallams have bn there for donkey yrs wit absolutely nathn buh poverty n backwardness/retrogression to show..
If u like die there...we 5% are still way far better,smarter,clever than yall can ever dream of.. cool

usmanDanKONTAGORA grin grin
Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by oladeebo: 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
FriendNG:

I don't belongs to any party. Not even APC. I only stand with those I love like the President.
with my best knowledge as farmer and poor masses, Buhari will be voted thousands of time if law permit!
do you know how many of us turn millionaire by him, sponsored our pilgrimage to mecca this year alone with our manual labour, the opportunity that reserved to pdp politicians in the past, don't even campaign against Buhari if you didn't want to be stoned!
Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by AfonjaConehead: 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
FriendNG:

Ofcourse I still stand with Sai baba. I am just telling him to go because he is weak.

I can feed all your 5 terrorist family. The more dollar rise the more I earned. Get dat into ur skull eastern Almajiri

my bad,you shudda given tha a 2nd thought b4 bringing out ur nomadic alumajiri hungry arsse to start whinning lols grin who took ur lollipop? grin

Watch out o,ua cow don enter express grin grin grin

Psy baba grin
Vegetable till 2030 grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
FriendNG:

Both parties will fill an aboki. So how far with your life.
I can see through your deceit abokiiii unity beggar.
go shine shoe jareee

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 by AfonjaConehead: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
madridguy:
You've been there twice two with nothing to show for it. You can continue your chest beating as usual.

psy baba grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Govt Says No Going Back On Gelegele Seaport Project / How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja / The States Controlled By APC And PDP As It Stands Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.