Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) (3915 Views)

Why Are Men Turned Off By My Armpit Hair? / Ladies, is 6.5 Inch joystick Big Or Small For You? / Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by Priscy01(f): 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Almost all of us know how many health reports that have asked us to leave a little hair in some particular regions of our body cause of some certain reasons like, curbing skin irritation, something to do with the sweat gland and all… all those health talk etc…

Well, we recently stumbled on this photo of a lady who has quite the amount of body hair on her armpit and we were just wondering if it is okay to have this much or perhaps it may be nauseating for some.

News From;
http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/wtf-ladies-is-it-okay-for-you-to-have.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Dominique

1 Share

Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by Priscy01(f): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
To Be Honest, to me, it’s a CAPITAL NO!
Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hell no. ... wahdaf! ck I know she can be neat and all but first impression of this armpit ain't good ..

3 Likes

Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by collinshush: 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
This is a big turn off for me.

Check my signature to see how to make extra cash.

1 Like

Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
No but then am not the lady in the pic so?

Everyone has their own preference.

2 Likes

Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
Its sexy dammit!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
Blackhawk01 oya raise your Hands up let Me See Your Armpit

1 Like

Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by NairalandCS(m): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
Who's looking at armpit ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
na so so bwest i dey see o....i no see the armpit wink

7 Likes

Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
cheesy
Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
No, its not okay.
Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by rerhji(m): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
nice boobs.....

1 Like

Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by pu7pl3(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Priscy01:
To Be Honest, to me, it’s a CAPITAL NO!

Oya open ur own lerrus run now

Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
Doesn't bother me

5 Likes

Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by Skain(m): 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
I'm not a fan. that's fetish/fantasy for some people, looks good on her though.

1 Like

Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by gqboyy(m): 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Sexxxxyy.....loool
Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by gozzlin: 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
She's beautiful. Dazall.

1 Like

Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:28am On Oct 08, 2017
I wasn't looking at the armpit.
Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by theNOISEmaker: 12:42am On Oct 08, 2017
NairalandCS:
Who's looking at armpit ? undecided
those things in white ko? Shege dan iska.. Lol

1 Like

Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by irofulu(f): 1:18am On Oct 08, 2017
noooooooo
Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by oolalekan1560(m): 4:52am On Oct 08, 2017
Na the white armpit I dey see oh
Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by morbeta(m): 5:04am On Oct 08, 2017
One man's meat is another man's poison. As for me.......sexyyyyyyy

5 Likes

Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by BabaRamota1980: 6:01am On Oct 08, 2017
Priscy01:
Almost all of us know how many health reports that have asked us to leave a little hair in some particular regions of our body cause of some certain reasons like, curbing skin irritation, something to do with the sweat gland and all… all those health talk etc…

Well, we recently stumbled on this photo of a lady who has quite the amount of body hair on her armpit and we were just wondering if it is okay to have this much or perhaps it may be nauseating for some.

News From;

Very sexy!

I like to bury my nose and sniff girl armpit. The aroma drives me wild...gives me a kick and makes my dick 'twang'

A hairful armpit is much better to sniff

4 Likes

Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by BabbanBura(m): 6:47am On Oct 08, 2017
Priscy01:

News From;

those lips just mirroring the voluptuous lips down below. OP she never squeezed dem melon now, why u snipping the life out of ya own?
Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by aysuprano(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2017
For a lady With this features I wont even notice d armpit
Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by Fourwinds: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
you and bwest eeennhhh
Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Fourwinds:
you and bwest eeennhhh
we be like 5&6 and na because say my own no big grin
Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by Fourwinds: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
we be like 5&6 and na because say my own no big grin
yeah but still good enough... orange size
I don't mind such
Re: WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
Fourwinds:
yeah but still good enough... orange size
I don't mind such
grin

(1) (Reply)

Wtf? Male Barbie Spotted Twerking & Grinding His Ass On A Guy's Face At An Event / Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father Or A Woman Like Your Mother / See The Big Scorpion I Just Killed Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.