Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? (16039 Views)

Help Please My Cousin Has Hepatitis C / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C / Velasof - Best Medicine For Hepatitis C Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by maninchrist(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
beamtopola:

Anti retroviral drug is not a cure for HIV, but it prevent their replication.This is different from elimination, my dear.
take this https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/bacterial-and-viral-infections there is different between vaccine and cure.
Antiretrovirals are vaccines??
I'm done.
Have a nice day sir/ma.
And read the last paragraph in that WebMD's article over.
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
maninchrist:
Antiretrovirals are vaccines?? I'm done. Have a nice day sir/ma. And read the last paragraph in that WebMD's article over.
stop be albatross my dear.
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by maninchrist(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Nickizoe(f): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
nickdoc:
Hepatitis C is 100% curable. What people don't understand is that nature has solution to lots of health problems people suffer nowadays.

Contact me on this number 08063413205 for total cure. You can pay for the treatment after the whole treatment and a confirmation from a competent Laboratory of your choice.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by babilicious: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
prinsoo:
A sister of mine was diagnosed of Hepatitis C. And the result was positive. She was told by the Doctor that it doesn't has cure. Please kindly offer your Help/Advise if any. Thanks
Yes...Jesus is the answer...Faithfully pray to him...I am a living witness of his healing power...

2 Likes

Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Rhea(f): 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
prinsoo:
A sister of mine was diagnosed of Hepatitis C. And the result was positive. She was told by the Doctor that it doesn't has cure. Please kindly offer your Help/Advise if any. Thanks

Yes there is a cure. But it is very expensive. You can be cured in 6 months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by paramount123(m): 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
It can be cured with a competent medical practitioner and taking to medical advice
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by EmmanuelIbeh(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2017
jayriginal:

People like you are a danger to yourselves and others.

Thanks
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by applepharma: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
Yes, Hepatitis C Infection is curable one, if you found and take proper treatment. There are many branded hepatitis c medicines are available such as velasof, velpanat, hepcinat, velpaclear, ledifos and more. If you are looking to buy hepatitis c drugs online visit http://applepharma.us/hepatitis-drugs.php

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Nigeriaismine: 10:52am On May 27, 2018
whiz10:
Yes, It's curable. My sister was diagnosed of Hepatitis C 6months into her first year in school. After test results proved her liver wasn't affected, the gave her a certain drug called Silybon 140 (not sure of the spelling). She took the drug continously until tests results came out negative. It took her 2months, 1 week and 5 days.

NB: she followed a strict diet. No oil, fat, meat etc
please your sister's case is same as my Own how can I get the drugs how much please help

1 Like

Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Nigeriaismine: 10:54am On May 27, 2018
Nickizoe:
thanks
how far did his medicine work for you?
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Nigeriaismine: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
princeade86:
How Is It Diagnosed?
You can get a blood test to see if you have the hepatitis C virus.
Are There Any Long-Term Effects?
Yes. About 75% to 85% of people who have it develop a long-term infection called chronic hepatitis C . It can lead to conditions like liver cancer and cirrhosis , or scarring of the liver . This is one of the top reasons people get liver
transplants.
How Is It Treated?
Hepatitis C treatments have changed a lot in recent years. In August 2017, the FDA approved a daily combination pill of glecaprevir and pibrentasvir called Mavyret. This medication offers a shorter treatment cycle of 8 weeks for adult patients with all types of HCV who don’t have cirrhosis and who have not been previously treated. The length of treatment is longer for those who are in a different disease stage. The prescribed dosage for this medicine is 3 tablets daily.
Several other medications are available that are also taken as once-a-day medications. The once-daily pill combination of elbasvir and grazoprevir called Zepatier has been shown to have the ability to cure the disease in as many as 97% of those treated. It follows the success of another once-daily treatment called Harvoni that cures the disease in most people in 8-12 weeks. Harvoni combines two drugs: sofosbuvir and ledipasvir. In clinical trials, the most common side effects in both drugs were fatigue and headache.
Vosevi is a combination of sofosbuvir, velpatasvir and voxilaprevir that has been approved to treat adults with chronic HCV, either with no cirrhosis or with compensated cirrhosis who have already had certain treatments.
Other drugs include daclastasvir (Daklinza ), ombitasvir-paritaprevir-dasabuvir- ritonavir (Viekira Pak), ombitasvir-paritaprevir- ritonavir (Technivie), and sofosbuvir-velpatasvir (Epclusa).
Instead, your doctor could recommend a combination of simeprevir (Olysio) or sofosbuvir (Sovaldi) with peginterferon, which you take by injection, and ribavirin , which comes as a liquid, tablet, or capsule.
Interferon and ribavirin used to be the main
treatments for hepatitis C . They can have side effects like fatigue, flu-like symptoms,
anemia, skin rash, mild anxiety , depression ,
nausea, and diarrhea .
Your treatment will depend on many things including what type of hepatitis C virus you have. In the U.S., the most common type is genotype 1, followed by genotypes 2 and 3. Genotypes 4,5, and 6 are very rare in the U.S. Your doctor will help you figure out what's right for you, based on your medical needs and insurance coverage.
What Are the Side Effects?
The most common effects of hepatitis C drugs depend on the particular medicine and may include:
Flu-like symptoms
Fatigue
Hair loss
Headache
Low blood counts
Trouble thinking
Nervousness
Depression
Can You Prevent Hepatitis C Infection?
There’s no vaccine to prevent hepatitis C. To help avoid getting the virus:
Use a latex condom every time you have
sex .
Don't share personal items like razors.
Do not share needles, syringes or other equipment when injecting drugs.
Be careful if you get a tattoo, body piercing or manicure . The equipment may have someone else's blood on it.
WebMD Medical Reference
Reviewed by Melinda Ratini, DO, MS on September 08, 2017
© 2017 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserve

please help me, I was diagnosed with hepatitis c and i did a viral load test in which the result is 722iu/L

the doctor recommended some drugs for me: Tabs Sofosbuvir 400mg and Tabs Daclatasvir 60mg, One tablet each daily, Caps Livolin 1 dly and Caps Ginsomin 1 dly. All for 3 months.

the problem is that the drugs is very expressive N360000 which I don't have, any advice?

thanks

1 Like

Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Nigeriaismine: 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
whiz10:
Yes, It's curable. My sister was diagnosed of Hepatitis C 6months into her first year in school. After test results proved her liver wasn't affected, the gave her a certain drug called Silybon 140 (not sure of the spelling). She took the drug continously until tests results came out negative. It took her 2months, 1 week and 5 days.

NB: she followed a strict diet. No oil, fat, meat etc

please I need more information, which hospital is that
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Nigeriaismine: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nickizoe:
thanks

Please i need more information please

1 Like

Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
prinsoo:
USE THESE PRODUCTS,IT WILL TAKE CARE OF IT WITHIN 90DAYS,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER: 08038220168

Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Nickizoe(f): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nigeriaismine:

He is surly trustworthy..he's delivery and everything.. Trust him and don't skip and dose

1 Like

Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by abibun: 7:12pm On May 22
nickdoc:
Hepatitis C is 100% curable. What people don't understand is that nature has solution to lots of health problems people suffer nowadays.

Contact me on this number 08063413205 for total cure. You can pay for the treatment after the whole treatment and a confirmation from a competent Laboratory of your choice.
Hello
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by SemperFid: 9:32pm On May 26
Nigeriaismine:

Hope you're okay now?

My friend got a positive test of this thing while doing routine checkup. Any advice?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pneumonia If Untreated Can Cause Serious Health Problems / Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? / Exercise: 7 Benefits Of Regular Physical Activity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.