Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. (2821 Views)

Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) / I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by fastgyal(f): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hi, good evening NLs. Something has been bothering me for about three days now. I have a very close friend, we live in the same block in our estate and get to see each other everyday. She's a close friend but not my closest. Her boyfriend comes to check on her once in a while.. I've seen him twice, we exchanged pleasantries and sometimes my friend gives me the phone to speak with him when he calls. Recently he asked for my number days before my friends birthday. he said he wanted to surprise her. He collected my number so as to talk to me later. he wanted me to tell him the kinda things she liked.
He asked that we meet so as to plan things out ooh. Remember he told me he wanted us to surprise his girlfriend, I was super excited.
We finally got to meet, I was sitting expecting him to.throw.the question at me, on what gift to get for her. Instead, what he said made me perplexed. He started saying weird things like I'm beautiful and he hasn't been able to get his eyes off me since he saw me. To say I was shocked is an understatement. this guy started professing love to me and even introduced me to his friend as his girlfriend. He said he lied about we planing to get gifts because he didn't know how to tell me to my face that he needed to see me. I told him to his face that his actions are very crazy and I asked how he'd feel if his girlfriend suddenly becomes intimate with his closest friend. I left the place hurriedly. This guy has been calling frequently and even sending messages which I've ignored and deleted so as not to cause issues, cuz this my friend has access to my phone.
I'm so confused, should I tell my friend or simply be quiet. This might look as a simple situation, but if my friend finds out, wouldn't she think there's something between me and her guy?
matured advice please
mynd44
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by AK6464(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2017

Help your friend, so she doesn't end up with an unserious person. It may shatter her heart now but its worth it

3 Likes

Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by madridguy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tell your friend and also blacklist the guy's number on your phone. shikena

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
niqqi wanna taste tw0 pussey at same time grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by chicoMX(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
madridguy:
Tell your friend and also blacklist the guy's number on your phone. shikena
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
That guy's up to no good...do away with him before he brings trouble between you and your best friend.
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by BlackDBagba: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tell your friend but please have some evidence. Like the text messages or calls or something. Otherwise, she'll think you're lusting after her man and cuz you can't have him, she can't.

Girls are f€#%ed up... SMH

1 Like

Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by thorpido(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Tell your friend but please have some evidence. Like the text messages or calls or something. Otherwise, she'll think you're lusting after her man and cuz you can't have him, she can't.

Girls are f€#%ed up... SMH
^That's all.Tell her.
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by Adaumunocha(f): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Fastgyal tell your friend asap but back am with evidence. You can record his calls. You and your friend can plan and set him up
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by UyiIredia(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
From a guy to a girl. Tell ypir friend and tell the guy not to disturb you and you have told his girlfriend and leave the rest.
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by michaelwilli(m): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
Curse him with ijebu curse n tell ya friend
But wait, dyu like him? Lezz start from dere
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by fastgyal(f): 2:11am On Oct 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Fastgyal tell your friend asap but back am with evidence. You can record his calls. You and your friend can plan and set him up
that's the same thing my sis said but I don't wanna cause any one's breakup.
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
so immature... set him up? for what reason? many men are trap somewhere they are not supposed to be and his feelings for fastgyal might just be real.. you never can tell
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by Starrycyzar(f): 2:44am On Oct 08, 2017
fastgyal:
Hi, good evening NLs. Something has been bothering me for about three days now. I have a very close friend, we live in the same block in our estate and get to see each other everyday. She's a close friend but not my closest. Her boyfriend comes to check on her once in a while.. I've seen him twice, we exchanged pleasantries and sometimes my friend gives me the phone to speak with him when he calls. Recently he asked for my number days before my friends birthday. he said he wanted to surprise her. He collected my number so as to talk to me later. he wanted me to tell him the kinda things she liked.
He asked that we meet so as to plan things out ooh. Remember he told me he wanted us to surprise his girlfriend, I was super excited.
We finally got to meet, I was sitting expecting him to.throw.the question at me, on what gift to get for her. Instead, what he said made me perplexed. He started saying weird things like I'm beautiful and he hasn't been able to get his eyes off me since he saw me. To say I was shocked is an understatement. this guy started professing love to me and even introduced me to his friend as his girlfriend. He said he lied about we planing to get gifts because he didn't know how to tell me to my face that he needed to see me. I told him to his face that his actions are very crazy and I asked how he'd feel if his girlfriend suddenly becomes intimate with his closest friend. I left the place hurriedly. This guy has been calling frequently and even sending messages which I've ignored and deleted so as not to cause issues, cuz this my friend has access to my phone.
I'm so confused, should I tell my friend or simply be quiet. This might look as a simple situation, but if my friend finds out, wouldn't she think there's something between me and her guy?
matured advice please
mynd44
lalasticlala
lol,when I heard u are on a cross road I thought you want to summon a demon... I would like u to save ur friend from Unserious people that are down to waste her days and time, I advise u tell her cause if she find out herself u won't have any excuse to buy ur self,.
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by fastgyal(f): 2:48am On Oct 08, 2017
Starrycyzar:
lol,when I heard I are on a cross road o thought you want to summon a demon... I would like u to save ur friend from Unserious people that are down to waste her days and time, I advise u tell her cause if she find out herself u won't have any excuse to buy ur self,.
how do I tell her? so confused.
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by Starrycyzar(f): 3:22am On Oct 08, 2017
fastgyal:
how do I tell her? so confused.
just tell her has it went down,that alone would make her believe u
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by schumastic(m): 3:23am On Oct 08, 2017
So what's the cross road here? Cus all I can is a straight road.

Just threaten the Ass hole that you will show your friend the messages he keeps sending you and watch him back off, shikena.

If he sends another, then you are free to show your friend. No one wil blame you, except you are interested.

Next please.

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, Lagos Branch.
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by Temcy: 3:55am On Oct 08, 2017
I will advise you stop deleting his messages,years back I had similar issue,I hid it from my friend which cost me our friendship,thought I was doing her good I.e saving her from heart break didn't know I was creating a wrong impression about my self,you have to walk up to her,explain and use the messages as evidence,don't allow her noticing from his end first,because he might turn the story around and her first question will be*why didn't u tell me,I thought we were friends*

1 Like

Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by Adaumunocha(f): 6:48am On Oct 08, 2017
paybak:
so immature... set him up? for what reason? many men are trap somewhere they are not supposed to be and his feelings for fastgyal might just be real.. you never can tell
Not a sinister set up o, just the gf walking in on them... Then fadtgyal can observe his reaction and know if his feelings for her is genuine. Fastgal might b in a serious relationship with another
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by Adaumunocha(f): 6:49am On Oct 08, 2017
Starrycyzar:
lol,when I heard u are on a cross road I thought you want to summon a demon... I would like u to save ur friend from Unserious people that are down to waste her days and time, I advise u tell her cause if she find out herself u won't have any excuse to buy ur self,.
Supernatural fan??

1 Like

Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by fastgyal(f): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2017
Temcy:
I will advise you stop deleting his messages,years back I had similar issue,I hid it from my friend which cost me our friendship,thought I was doing her good I.e saving her from heart break didn't know I was creating a wrong impression about my self,you have to walk up to her,explain and use the messages as evidence,don't allow her noticing from his end first,because he might turn the story around and her first question will be*why didn't u tell me,I thought we were friends*
very good.
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by joelens007(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2017
cross road you say...wait for me there am coming
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by iamJ(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2017
Temcy:
burst my head, with ur confirm truth
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by NigerDeltan(m): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2017
Bleep that nigga baby, he is in love with you
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2017
Some guys are slow pokes.

Is this how to catch your Bae best friend.
If he had played his cards right.
I am sure that OP will be fccking his brain out this cool Sunday morning
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by Papiikush: 11:36am On Oct 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Supernatural fan??

You watch SUPERNATURAL too?
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by Adaumunocha(f): 11:37am On Oct 08, 2017
Papiikush:

You watch SUPERNATURAL too?
Sure

1 Like

Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by Papiikush: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Sure

All the way to the last season?
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by Starrycyzar(f): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Supernatural fan??
abi nah what would someone do,all movie I have on my system are supernatural incline,i bet u go e
Watch supernatural the latest season is out... Cash fun baby.
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by Starrycyzar(f): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
i guess thats real thing to do
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by ElsonMorali: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2017
fastgyal:
that's the same thing my sis said but I don't wanna cause any one's breakup.

Awww come on, they aren't married so it's not like you're breaking up anybody's home.

The guy's a creep who gives all guys a bad name.

Put yourself in your friend's shoes. You'd wanna know right?
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2017
He is a player, don't believe anything he says and don't back stab your friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija Just 2 Days In The House Goes Passionately Naked / changed / See What A Husband Did To His Wife Because Of His Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.