Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

What Is The Origin Of Human Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Origin Of Human Religion? (664 Views)

The Origin Of "Shaku Shaku" Dance - Spiritual Implication / The Origin And Meaning Of “august Visitor”. / From Ibidunni Ighodalo Flows Milk Of Human Kindness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Origin Of Human Religion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
What is the origin of religion? How did religion originate? What was the beginning of religion? How did religion begin?
Re: What Is The Origin Of Human Religion? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Religion is an adulteration of Spiritual Teachings. The adulteration were done by ETs from Orion Constellation who 'created' us. The Truth has been manipulated and the Savior Program is so complex that when you find out the decoy, the slight realization might make you look crazy. Although there are core Truth infused in the lies in religion, they made you think they are God, when there is yet another, which sees the universe through our eyes. At least sometimes when the ego lets it through.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Origin Of Human Religion? by vaxx: 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Op, am sure even Google do not have answer to this question you posted.....this question is another way of determing science limitation..... Scientist and archaeologist can't prove it....so I can't give you an empirical answer....

The truth of this question will destroy atheism fundamental believe...

my opinion..... The supreme being design us with the ability to worship and acknowledged him from the beginning,may be not as a Christian ,pagan or Muslim but very sure not an atheist..

Am sure the babies are not born blank....there is research going on to identify part of God consciousness in our brain...

though our parents teaching may influence our earlier belief or faith but God consciousness is not missing from birth .... There is a belive of a higher authority will hang up to and will belive this being is more superior to our parents .

Am sure the first religion on earth was founded on truth and not on false doctrine....when the world population... was very young....

God will win because he is real
Re: What Is The Origin Of Human Religion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

Religion is an adulteration of Spiritual Teachings. The adulteration were done by ETs from Orion Constellation who 'created' us. The Truth has been manipulated and the Savior Program is so complex that when you find out the decoy, the slight realization might make you look crazy. Although there are core Truth infused in the lies in religion, they made you think they are God, when there is yet another, which sees the universe through our eyes. At least sometimes when the ego lets it through.

Are the ET's created beings? undecided
Re: What Is The Origin Of Human Religion? by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Are the ET's created beings? undecided
Yes
Re: What Is The Origin Of Human Religion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Yes

Who created them? undecided
Re: What Is The Origin Of Human Religion? by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 09, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Who created them? undecided

It follows the same pattern like they created us, so there is yet another hierarchy of beings, definitely outside the kuiper belt but within the Oort Cloud. I am yet to know the 'nature' of those beings, but I heard the hierarchy still continues.
Re: What Is The Origin Of Human Religion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

It follows the same pattern like they created us, so there is yet another hierarchy of beings, definitely outside the kuiper belt but within the Oort Cloud. I am yet to know the 'nature' of those beings, but I heard the hierarchy still continues.

So you don't know the ultimate origin of those beings? cool

Re: What Is The Origin Of Human Religion? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

So you don't know the ultimate origin of those beings? cool
Jehovah's last footprint was Nibiru, a Humanoid originally from Star System Lyra. And that also happens to be the origin of all Humoids. There is yet another group.

I will not respond to morons who believe things without validating.
Re: What Is The Origin Of Human Religion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Jehovah's last footprint was Nibiru, a Humanoid originally from Star System Lyra. And that also happens to be the origin of all Humoids. There is yet another group.

I will not respond to morons who believe things without validating.

How did you arrive at such conclusion? Where's your evidence? or is it just what you believe? undecided
Re: What Is The Origin Of Human Religion? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
vaxx:

Op, am sure even Google do not have answer to this question you posted.....this question is another way of determing science limitation..... Scientist and archaeologist can't prove it....so I can't give you an empirical answer....

The truth of this question will destroy atheism fundamental believe...

my opinion..... The supreme being design us with the ability to worship and acknowledged him from the beginning,may be not as a Christian ,pagan or Muslim but very sure not an atheist..

Am sure the babies are not born blank....there is research going on to identify part of God consciousness in our brain...

though our parents teaching may influence our earlier belief or faith but God consciousness is not missing from birth .... There is a belive of a higher authority will hang up to and will belive this being is more superior to our parents .

Am sure the first religion on earth was founded on truth and not on false doctrine....when the world population... was very young....

God will win because he is real

Why do the whole of mankind have that inbuilt mechanism to worship? undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Prepare For Death? / How Much Power Does Satan Really Have? / Prayer To Break Financial Curses And Increase Financial Blessings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.