Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score (53490 Views)

Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial / President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel / Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2017
So what was the end score line?. Didn't watch or hear of it.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by Boyooosa(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2017
Let them quarantine him
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by sharpwriter(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2017
thornapple:
Nigeria (1)- Zambia (0)
Goal scored by Alex Iwobi.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 08, 2017
sharpwriter:

Nigeria (1)- Zambia (0)
Goal scored by Alex Iwobi.
Thanks.
Good nairalander.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by sharpwriter(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2017
thornapple:
Thanks. Good nairalander.
You welcome... furthermore, who will see your beauty and pass you by... lol.. wink
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2017
sharpwriter:

You welcome... furthermore, who will see your beauty and pass you by... lol..
wink
Hahaha
A sharpwriter would. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by signz: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2017
Eyanmukaila:
2019 will determine whether this country is finally dead or be changed for good forever. i hope we the youths are ready to unseat these recycled poliThifians since independence.

Replace them with who?
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by sharpwriter(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2017
thornapple:
Hahaha A sharpwriter would. grin
You get mouth, pretty gal
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by onila(f): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2017
the match was so boring
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by correctguy101(m): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2017
OtemSapien:
Let me sing the song of the champion as back up

Daddy, abeg, you get the audio of this song? I'll love to hear it gringrin

Hope it has chorus, lols
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by OtemSapien: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2017
correctguy101:

Daddy, abeg, you get the audio of this song? I'll love to hear it gringrin

Hope it has chorus, lols
who be daddy? Abeg if you dey look for daddy, go meet daddy G.O and daddy Kumuyi or daddy Oyedepo let them sheepulise you. Me be small boy o grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by shiimah: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2017
When you see the huge fanbase from all tribes, dancing, laughing and celebrating our victory, you'd realise that all those hate and conflicts between ourselves, were created from our Leaders! May God punish them all for dividing us! Not how far but how well everyone should have this at the back of his or her mind
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by correctguy101(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2017
OtemSapien:
who be daddy? Abeg if you dey look for daddy, go meet daddy G.O and daddy Kumuyi or daddy Oyedepo let them sheepulise you. Me be small boy o grin

Nah, you're getting it wrong. All men are daddy grincheesy

Abeg, use Dropbox share the audio of the"song of champions".... I wan hia how you sing am and the instrumentals you use. Whether na disco, or akpala, daddy wan know grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2017
9jakohai:

That we voted for
That you voted for not we or me.....
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by oruma19: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2017
AYLiveSHows:
President of the Nigeria's Senate Bukola Saraki and GOVERNOR UDOM EMMANUEL and others who was present at the stadium rejoice rejoice as Nigeria super Eagles score.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzpN68sNG2U
if not that politicians are senseless, shouldnt they invest hugely on football and sports in general? Being the only unifying factor in d country
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by enigmaticlion: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2017
leofab:
One corner
inbox me
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by Lotechi(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
do not be deceived, they are happy because of the money they will steal all in the name of "Trip to Russia for Nigeria's national team."
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by dazzlingd(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
OtemSapien:
Let me sing the song of the champion as back up

grin
otem! otem! you are here, where is my update. I'll find you and when i find you, you'll complete the whole doctrine grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by Revolva(m): 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by opey112(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
The best game Nigeria played was away against Cameroon.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by phaulzoe(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
AYLiveSHows:
President of the Nigeria's Senate Bukola Saraki and GOVERNOR UDOM EMMANUEL and others who was present at the stadium rejoice rejoice as Nigeria super Eagles score.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzpN68sNG2U
no barrier in football. Whether APC or PDP, Ibo or Hausa or Yoruba...we are ONE!
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by enemyofprogress: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by mechanics(m): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yes o, everyone are happy for the win, except those who wish we loss the match.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by mechanics(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
thornapple:
really, it was all over the news na, we won 1 vs 0
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
mechanics:
really, it was all over the news na, we won 1 vs 0
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score by OtemSapien: 12:01am On Oct 09, 2017
dazzlingd:

grin
otem! otem! you are here, where is my update. I'll find you and when i find you, you'll complete the whole doctrine grin

Na hustling things I dey o. Ama try make money small. I'll be back there soon. You've got to be ready to catch up wit me wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel / I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido / Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Visits Bandits In Zamfara Forests (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.